Request Topic

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Chocoflair
Spoken languages: English, Japanese

Re: Request Topic

Post by Chocoflair »

Sorry, i kept misquoting. Thank you anyways!
Chocoflair

Post by Chocoflair »

May I have an already ripped cut-in of AAI Edgeworth vs Lablanc? It should be a GIF, and their cut-ins. Thank you very much! :nod:
Example: Image
Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Post by Nicky Boy »

Chocoflair wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:26 pm May I have an already ripped cut-in of AAI Edgeworth vs Lablanc? It should be a GIF, and their cut-ins. Thank you very much! :nod:
Example: Image
Hey!

Court-Records has several rips from the game: this link goes to the AAI cut-ins

And then there's a handy tutorial right here for those types of animations!

When something is just a static image moved around the screen, chances are you won't find it animated since there's no real animation to be ripped. But making this animation isn't too difficult and you can apply it to other characters you mind need later, without having to wait for someone a second time!
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Chocoflair

Post by Chocoflair »

Every HD (Trilogy) Psyche-locks sprites and their Appearing, Still and Breaking sprites. 1-5 and Black Psyche-locks too if it exists. Thank you! :pearlhappy:
(Btw I need these for different purposes not AAO.)
theimortal1974
Spoken languages: English

Post by theimortal1974 »

theimortal1974 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:59 am I started work again on my asisine case which was the first one i came up with. I reached the game's bad ending and I was wondering if someone can make something similar to guilty but says husband and wife instead.

The story is about phoenix trying to stop trucy from marrying a guy who is obviously suspect. If you fail the game then the justice of the peace declares them husband and wife and trucy lives a miserable life after he takes all of her family money and loses it. I could simply have the justice say husband and wife but I thought it would be funny to replace the guilty gif with husband and wife.

I tried making my own with ms paint but when I put it in the game it's huge and doesn't even fit into the frame. Image

here's an extremely crude attempt at making the husband and wife announcement for failing. Image accompanied of course by the guilty sound effect.
i am still asking for help with this. yes i have the gif made but it's opaque so it doesn't look good. and i would like for it to look just like how it looks in the actual game. but instead of guilty it says husband and wife.
ApolloGrimoire

Post by ApolloGrimoire »

I want to bump an old request I made late last year.

Rayfa channelling Mia. A concept sprite will do.
Like the creator of Final Fantasy, I'm better at telling a story.
If you need help animating Ace Attorney sprite sheets, I'm your man.

Case 1 - Nursing the Turnabout: Trial Former, Trial Latter
Greatest Weakness - Mis;use of; Semi;colons
Off-the-grounder

Post by Off-the-grounder »

:sawhit: Sorry to give a request while others are pending, but can I get some sci-fi styled versions of the usual pop-ups (Witness Testimony, Cross Examination, Testimony Label, Guilty, Not Guilty)?
Off-the-grounder

theimortal1974 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:26 pm
theimortal1974 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:59 am I started work again on my asisine case which was the first one i came up with. I reached the game's bad ending and I was wondering if someone can make something similar to guilty but says husband and wife instead.

The story is about phoenix trying to stop trucy from marrying a guy who is obviously suspect. If you fail the game then the justice of the peace declares them husband and wife and trucy lives a miserable life after he takes all of her family money and loses it. I could simply have the justice say husband and wife but I thought it would be funny to replace the guilty gif with husband and wife.

I tried making my own with ms paint but when I put it in the game it's huge and doesn't even fit into the frame. Image

here's an extremely crude attempt at making the husband and wife announcement for failing. Image accompanied of course by the guilty sound effect.
i am still asking for help with this. yes i have the gif made but it's opaque so it doesn't look good. and i would like for it to look just like how it looks in the actual game. but instead of guilty it says husband and wife.
I’ve developed the ability to make gifs, so in addition to my own, I will make yours. Use the bottom one in AAO.
ImageImage
Eroth
Spoken languages: English, Polish

Post by Eroth »

So, I need major art help. I've decided to make a whole fan-game of Ace Attorney, but my art skills vanish if it's more than 30 pixels (I'm trying to get that number higher but I'm not getting out of pixel-art any time soon). So, sorry that this is a HUGE request and that I will probably ask for more when making more trials.
Also, I just want to deal with the art first, so I don't have to change every frame after. That's why I have no names listed - I haven't thought on them. (Any name suggestions are not needed, but will be taken nicely.)

Sprites I need:
Spoiler : Defense Attorney :
The main character, so obviously a few sprites.
Required Sprites:
  • Stand
  • Desk Slam
  • Point
  • Damage/Cornered
  • Reading evidence
Any others would be very nice, but not required.
Also not required, but would be nice, a confident sprite.
Spoiler : Prosecutor :
Maybe I should have thought more of the defense details than the prosecution, but I have this one 100% done in my mind.
The prosecutor himself looks kinda like Edgeworth, except he's wearing yellow, and he has brown eyes. It's kinda hard for me to describe it more accurately...
Stand
To make it easier to explain, a lot like Phoenix's stand, except, well... with the prosecutor.
Desk Slam
Pretty much Edgeworth's Desk Slam.
Point
Pretty much Phoenix's point.
Damage
Yeah, that's where it gets complicated. Starts off like Edgeworth's damage, but here, there is a desk slam with fists at the end, with the face obviously frustrated.
Reading evidence
Simple - just a paper in the hand.
Confident
Starts off with an extremely Edgeworth-like shrug, Then like Manfred's Confident except without the finger, ends with reading evidence. I do know this is extremely complicated, but, as any prosecutor confident sprite, it's one to be remembered.
Spoiler : Council :
Phoenix Wright council sprites. Using the sprites from the original games. (aka this one :phoenix: and not this one :hobo:)
  • Stand
  • Desk Slam
  • Point
  • Reading evidence
All are just normal Phoenix Wright sprites, but they fit in the council background and look at the player. (desk slam even not that)
Spoiler : Outside Courtroom :
Phoenix Wright outside the Courtroom. I still mean the original phoenix.
  • Stand
  • Reading Evidence
  • Confident
Also, a few witness sprites. These aren't required, I will probably ask for them more specifically when I'll have the main ones that I need, but they would still be useful!
And obviously, profiles. Again, not required now, as I will probably make a request more specifically, but victim profiles. Profiles for the new characters are required because no one's gonna make them afterwards other than the person that has made the original character.

I am once again sorry for this being probably the biggest request I could have possibly made.
BlueDragonCody

Post by BlueDragonCody »

Eroth wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:46 pm So, I need major art help. I've decided to make a whole fan-game of Ace Attorney, but my art skills vanish if it's more than 30 pixels (I'm trying to get that number higher but I'm not getting out of pixel-art any time soon). So, sorry that this is a HUGE request and that I will probably ask for more when making more trials.
Also, I just want to deal with the art first, so I don't have to change every frame after. That's why I have no names listed - I haven't thought on them. (Any name suggestions are not needed, but will be taken nicely.)

Sprites I need:
Required Sprites:
  • Stand
  • Desk Slam
  • Point
  • Damage/Cornered
  • Reading evidence
Maybe I should have thought more of the defense details than the prosecution, but I have this one 100% done in my mind.
The prosecutor himself looks kinda like Edgeworth, except he's wearing yellow, and he has brown eyes. It's kinda hard for me to describe it more accurately...
Stand
To make it easier to explain, a lot like Phoenix's stand, except, well... with the prosecutor.
Desk Slam
Point
Damage
Yeah, that's where it gets complicated. Starts off like Edgeworth's damage, but here, there is a desk slam with fists at the end, with the face obviously frustrated.
Reading evidence
Confident
Starts off with an extremely Edgeworth-like shrug, Then like Manfred's Confident except without the finger, ends with reading evidence. I do know this is extremely complicated, but, as any prosecutor confident sprite, it's one to be remembered.
Phoenix Wright council sprites. Using the sprites from the original games. (aka this one :phoenix: and not this one :hobo:)
  • Stand
  • Desk Slam
  • Point
  • Reading evidence
All are just normal Phoenix Wright sprites, but they fit in the council background and look at the player. (desk slam even not that)
  • Stand
  • Reading Evidence
  • Confident
Also, a few witness sprites. These aren't required, I will probably ask for them more specifically when I'll have the main ones that I need, but they would still be useful!
And obviously, profiles. Again, not required now, as I will probably make a request more specifically, but victim profiles. Profiles for the new characters are required because no one's gonna make them afterwards other than the person that has made the original character.

I am once again sorry for this being probably the biggest request I could have possibly made.
For the Phoenix sprites, maybe try this repository? http://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7314

For other sprites, see if something like/similar to what you described exists here: http://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5563

These have saved my ass more than once. Hope this is fruitful!
Making Ace Attorney Online Cases. Writing fan-fiction. Making gaming videos on YouTube. What more is there to know?

Oh yeah... Profile sprite belongs to Court Records Forums user mercurialSK.

If you want my other profiles, here they are:

Archive Of Our Own (AO3) profile: https://archiveofourown.org/users/BlueD ... DragonCody
Court Records Forums profile: https://forums.court-records.net/member ... le&u=62308
FanFiction profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/8150332/
Tumblr profile: https://bluedragoncody.tumblr.com/
YouTube profile: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4nbS ... CgsmQ-GRCg
Eroth
Spoken languages: English, Polish

Post by Eroth »

BlueDragonCody wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:29 pm
Eroth wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:46 pm So, I need major art help. I've decided to make a whole fan-game of Ace Attorney, but my art skills vanish if it's more than 30 pixels (I'm trying to get that number higher but I'm not getting out of pixel-art any time soon). So, sorry that this is a HUGE request and that I will probably ask for more when making more trials.

Sprites I need:
Required Sprites:
  • Stand
  • Desk Slam
  • Point
  • Damage/Cornered
  • Reading evidence
Stand
Desk Slam
Point
Damage
Reading evidence
Confident
  • Stand
  • Desk Slam
  • Point
  • Reading evidence
  • Stand
  • Reading Evidence
  • Confident

For the Phoenix sprites, maybe try this repository? http://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7314

For other sprites, see if something like/similar to what you described exists here: http://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=5563

I've actually checked that article before, but I've only looked at the prosecutors. I've found a good defense attorney sprite, and on the other one, that you've linked for Phoenix, I've also found good sprites (even if there isn't too many animations on the Outside Courtroom Phoenix.)
About the prosecutor, I've obviously been too specific for that exact thing to be there. Still, I've found a very good sprite to use. And I see there are a lot of witnesses there, so combined with the fact I can use some of the originals, I don't think I'll be asking for witnesses here. I'll still need help with stuff like backgrounds (if I'll need customs), intros and photos as evidence, but surely that's easier than making an entire character spritesheet, so I have bigger chances of getting something.

EDIT: I just realized my "Council Phoenix" actually had sprites for Council, but also witness/outside and Defense.
Off-the-grounder

There’s an Edgeworth wearing orange.
BlueDragonCody

Post by BlueDragonCody »

Eroth wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:46 pm
BlueDragonCody wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:29 pm

Sprites I need:
Required Sprites:
  • Stand
  • Desk Slam
  • Point
  • Damage/Cornered
  • Reading evidence
Stand
Desk Slam
Point
Damage
Reading evidence
Confident
  • Stand
  • Desk Slam
  • Point
  • Reading evidence
  • Stand
  • Reading Evidence
  • Confident

I've actually checked that article before, but I've only looked at the prosecutors. I've found a good defense attorney sprite, and on the other one, that you've linked for Phoenix, I've also found good sprites (even if there isn't too many animations on the Outside Courtroom Phoenix.)
About the prosecutor, I've obviously been too specific for that exact thing to be there. Still, I've found a very good sprite to use. And I see there are a lot of witnesses there, so combined with the fact I can use some of the originals, I don't think I'll be asking for witnesses here. I'll still need help with stuff like backgrounds (if I'll need customs), intros and photos as evidence, but surely that's easier than making an entire character spritesheet, so I have bigger chances of getting something.

EDIT: I just realized my "Council Phoenix" actually had sprites for Council, but also witness/outside and Defense.
Glad those repositories could be of assistance. And if you need to, you can use these ones for other important resources.

Locations, Evidence, and Other Assorted Graphics: http://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6172
Graphic Templates (Speech Bubbles, Boxart, etc): http://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=9049
Custom Voice Clips, Music, and Misc. SFX (WARNING: several links may be broken or dangerous, be careful): http://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6811

Hope this helps further.

~BDC
Making Ace Attorney Online Cases. Writing fan-fiction. Making gaming videos on YouTube. What more is there to know?

Oh yeah... Profile sprite belongs to Court Records Forums user mercurialSK.

If you want my other profiles, here they are:

Archive Of Our Own (AO3) profile: https://archiveofourown.org/users/BlueD ... DragonCody
Court Records Forums profile: https://forums.court-records.net/member ... le&u=62308
FanFiction profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/8150332/
Tumblr profile: https://bluedragoncody.tumblr.com/
YouTube profile: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4nbS ... CgsmQ-GRCg
theimortal1974

Post by theimortal1974 »

Off-the-grounder wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:55 am
theimortal1974 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:26 pm

I’ve developed the ability to make gifs, so in addition to my own, I will make yours. Use the bottom one in AAO.
ImageImage
that is perfect. thank you so much for making that.
ikuzonos
Spoken languages: English, limited French

Post by ikuzonos »

Kind of an odd request, but would anyone be willing to make/edit a sprite of (15 yr old) Trucy in a Kurain medium robe and/or street clothing (like something akin to this promo image?) https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/aceat ... 1201010531 The former would be preferred, but I'd appreciate either! I wouldn't need a whole range of expressions, but a serious one would be nice. Thank you!