Ann-nna's Art Thread

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Ann-nna
Spoken languages: English, German

Re: Ann-nna's Art Thread

Post by Ann-nna »

As of recently, I'm a fan of Small Mochi stickers' art style, and I wanted to try copying it. This was a warm up for what I had in mind, but I won't finish that anytime soon, most likely, so I decided not to wait 'till then to post this.
What I had in mind was drawing my chars in all rainbow-inspired outfits I designed. Initially, they were supposed to be in my style, but I love suffering. As fun as copying other styles is, it drags out the drawing process soo much. To top it off, rainbow is one of my favorite themes for designing, so yeah. This is gonna take a while. There's also figuring out how to transfer the style onto Carry... Unless I give up on this one. Tho I don't want to draw somebody else wearing her dress.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Your art's always so cute!
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

SuperAj3 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:17 pm Your art's always so cute!
Thanks! :pearlhappy:
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Random pictures! Two of them are even AA fancharacters. XD
Spoiler : :
One of Sing's betas. Likely the last one before the final design, seeing how similar the two are. So much so that I consider making this her alternative look, even if the shirt is identical, save for the colors. Maybe it's her favorite design and she has them in every color of the rainbow... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This exists solely because I wanted to color Carry's eyes with markers instead of pens, for a change. Which I just remembered I already did once. XD

Avery moments after falling into the Dark World.

2 sorta, since they're linearts, down, don't want to know how many to go. Bibi was the 1st one I drew. This is like, the 3rd or 4th time since I came up with that rainbow outfits thing (prior pictures were in my style). I actually went through with drawing Carry instead of giving up, yay. Wonder how she'd actually look in Small Mochi style. I tried hard to imagine it, but the best giraffe reference I had were a couple of not even anthropomorphic cow and sheep stickers. XD
Last edited by Ann-nna on Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Wanted to draw Fluttershy's archery dress but without Fluttershy. Forgot white spots on the skirt. Most likely, I'll update the picture tomorrow. I didn't draw the butterflies on the top, either, but that was a conscious decision. They're complex, I'm lazy, and I hate their colors. If it weren't for the first two reasons I could've made them black but alas. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

Old Gaudee sketches I finished recently. Iirc, it started as examples of my styles for commissions but of course I never finished them nor opened commissions. :sideglance2: Maybe one day...
This one's fairly recent. From sometime in summer. Bought an eternal pencil or whatever and sketched Gaudee to test it out.
Momoko is back to her old look, except now with cat stockings. Even tho the changes were pretty subtle, her redesign (the one from the post about paper dolls) never grew on me. Don't fix what's not broken, I guess.
This one was supposed to be my first paper doll, but I still didn't color the other side.
Once upon a time I was into good twin/evil twin characters, and made twins for several of my chars just because. Luna is one of them. She's the sister of my MegaMan.EXE char Selena (https://toyhou.se/17396893.selena) and since the latter is a member of NetPolice, Luna's supposed to be the evil one but I can't remember how exactly. Was she a thief? A hacker? The world may never know. The crescent glows in the dark. <3
One of my Netnavis, Lady.EXE, previously known to, like, 3 people as Ladyba. Stumbled across an old sketch and decided to redesign her because wth is this. Her navi mark didn't make sense, her outfit was too simple and unoriginal, and why did I decide this is how a ladybug's antennae look anyway? Though blue (and three-toned) eyes and green hair make just about as much sense as the mark, I kept them 'cause I didn't want everything to be black and red. Eyes are two-toned now, three seemed like too much.
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I need to post more often. I let drawings pile up, and then I'm too lazy to post them all. Which is exactly the case once again. :sideglance2:
So while I'm compiling everything I want to show off from ages ago, I decided to post Bibi I drew today. It might be her formal dress or it might be not. Initially, it was but Idk anymore. Looks kinda weird to be formal imo. Aside from the abomination that is her hand, I love how she came out.
My first comic in ages. Wasn't exactly drawn today but yeah.
The woman in the first panel is one of the characters I saw in a dream. In the dream she was my cousin for some reason (none of my actual cousins look like her) and she was going around poisoning my characters (why) who were real but were my creations. The poison took effect when everyone was going about their business and ended up fainting in different places, so I teamed up with some of the not poisoned chars to find my cousin's victims and give them an antidote.
And just like almost always when my dream is more or less interesting, I woke up sooner than it ended.
Now "my cousin" is shoved into Sofia's story 'cause I finally decided to make use of the existing characters who were collecting dust instead of designing brand new ones.
frechi123
Spoken languages: English

Post by frechi123 »

Very cute xD

Click the photo to be taken to my AU Story! :D
Ann-nna

Post by Ann-nna »

frechi123 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:16 am Very cute xD