The AAO RP Awards-Winners!

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Re: The AAO RP Awards-Voting Period

Post by gotMLK7 »

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

That's right, it's time! I've counted up the winners, and it's finally time to award them out!

All winning RPs and users will be able to proudly display this not-at-all-hastily-made custom trophy, perfectly sized for your signature! If you win, feel free to display it, and post it in the thread for the RP.
So here they are...the winners of the 1st AAO RP Awards!

MOST WELL-WRITTEN CHARACTER
The winner is...
NAROME
Theis award is given to LunchPolice, the creator of what may be the most well-known RP character here. Congratulations, LP, you deserve this one!

FUNNIEST CHARACTER
The winner is...
DEADPOOL
Hodou Okkapa, this one's for you. You've captured Deadpool's personality perfectly, and you've created a truck load of hilarity with his character. This is for you!

MOST DEPRESSING CHARACTER
and
GREATEST BACKSTORY
The winner is...
KENNETH ROYMOND
Wow, GuardianDreamer, the same character wins BOTH of these categories. I am not dissapoint, my friend. That's two for you, dude.

COOLEST ORIGINAL WEAPON OR POWER
The winner is...
THE RELICS
Mm-hm, that's one of many trophies going to the Endless Time Thread, where this trophy may stand. I don't know much about the Relics, but hey, it got more then half of the votes here, so it must be great.

BEST VILLAIN
The winner is...
THEREME
It was close between him and Lamont, but this award for Super Ganondorf ended up in his hands. ET's been up a while, so I wonder when the great evil that is Thereme may finally fall~

FUNNIEST MOMENT
The winner is...
"DEADPLOL"
This was a very close one, with this having only one more then all the other nominees. But in the end, Deadpool stole this one, and the trophy goes to the Crossover Central Threadbecause of his awesomeness.

SADDEST MOMENT
The winner is...
NAROME FEEDS OFF OF MIKA
Yep, another one for the Endless Time Thread. This scene seems to have moved tons, so clearly the award is going into worthy hands for making the RPers cry.

BIGGEST CROWNING MOMENT OF AWESOME
The winner is...
THE SABOLIN MOMENT
I...don't know what else to call it. But hey, ANOTHER win for the Endless Time Thread. As much as I'd like Cormac to take this one, he wasn't awesome enough to compete with what people named the coolest RP moment ever.

GREATEST DEATH SCENE
The winner is...
GLaDOS BREAKS SONIC'S SPINE
This won BY A LANDSLIDE. Of the 3 nominees, this was the one that gained every vote! So it looks like this one goes to the Crossover Central Thread for being a great death scene.
Also, I only put Derek there fo space, I only read about it on TVTropes, so if you found it ridiculous, then whoops. *derp*

GREATEST RP MOMENT EVER
The winner is...
NAROME FEEDS OFF OF MIKA
ANOTHER one for the Endless Time Thread, and another for the same exact scene! You see why I didn't want a million ET nominations?! But I digress. This scene apparently moved people's hearts, as well as itself into a scene worthy of greatness.

BEST MAFIA/WEREWOLF GAME
The winner is...
THE HARUHISM GAME
Ayup, a mafia game based loosely off of a surreal anime wins this one. I'm impressed. So here's one for the Haruhism Game Thread. Enjoy your pixelated awesomeness~

BEST AAO ROLEPLAY
The win-
Screw it, you know what won.
ENDLESS TIME
What a surprise, eh? All but one vote went towards this one. People must really enjoy this RP, it's practically worshipped as a GOD on this website! Regardless, another reward for the Endless Time Thread, and perhaps one of the greatest yet.

BEST NPC
The winner is...
THE DOCTOR
Congratulations...*checks*...ShadowEdgeworth! You created the Doctor, so it looks like this one goes to you. Congrats!

BEST FIGHT SCENE
The winner is...
DREY WILKINS VS NAROME
I'll give this one to both LunchPolice and Drey Wilkins, considering the fight was their doing rather then the thread's itself. Therefore, you each get a trophy for this category. Congrats, you two!

BEST WORLD
The winner is...
THE NATIONS OF ET
. . .
Just take your award, Endless Time Thread, we get the point that you rock. :XD:

MOST ORIGINAL CHARACTER CONCEPT
The winner is...
NAROME
Trama Salamander was VERY close, but this one goes to LunchPolice. His originality with the character has lead to quite a character indeed.

FUNNIEST ROLE-PLAY
The winner is...
CROSSOVER CENTRAL
The Crossover Central Thread takes this one, and enigma should be proud of his creation. There's been quite a few antics in the CC, so it wins this one.

MOST ECCENTRIC CHARACTER
The winner is...
EWYN
A third award for GuardianDreamer! An impressive feat, dude. Your characters are all amazingly developed, and this Cloud Cuckoo Lander is no excepetion. Congrats.

BEST DUO
The winner is...
NAROME AND KEA
...and...
AYA AND PARSEE
The only tie here. Each of these nominees got two points each, and each wins a trophy. Congratulations to LunchPolice, Paradoxinparticles (if someone can reach her, tell her about this), Remilia Scarlet, and Sakuya Izayoi. You EACH get a trophy for this one. Dang.

BEST DESIGN
The winner is...
NAROME
Narome takes the cake for the mos victories for any character here. Impressive! LunchPolice, congratulations on making an overall perfect RP character. :D

And finally...
BEST GAME MODERATOR
The winner is...
SUPERGANONDORF
SuperGanondorf, it's amazing. Most of the awards here belong to your RP. And you handle that RP well, it seems. ET is known by even those who don't role-play, it seems. You've created something great, my friend, and this final award shows it. Keep up the good work, SG. You deserve this final award.

Well, my friends, that's it. The AAO RP Awards are over! Congratualtions to the winners. Feel free to display your awards, and I hope you enjoyed!
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Remilia Scarlet
Spoken languages: English

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

Pretty awesome results. And what do you know, CC got almost one third of the awards that ET did.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

*Facepalm* I have no problems with the other awards, but...

Really? GLaDOS killing Sonic was the saddest moment? True it was saddening, but not for the reasons that...

You know what, never mind. I already ranted about that.
Remilia Scarlet

It wasn't the saddest moment, it was the greatest death.
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

Uh... wow. Endless Time completely dominated. I mean I was expecting it to, but by so much!
Geez. I'm at a loss for words. Nice work, SuperGanondorf. Your roleplay reigns supreme!

Thank you to everyone who voted for me. Coming away with 5 awards was a really nice
suprise! Yep... feeling pretty happy about that. :D Thanks again, you guys rock!

Seriously. Endless Time got everything ever. Overall I'm happy with the results.
Congratulations to everyone who got or almost got an award!
Remilia Scarlet wrote:It wasn't the saddest moment, it was the greatest death.
This. If anything, I thought it was strange the award went to the whole RP when the whole
thing took place in Sonic's head. Then again, he couldn't have died without GLaDOS so I'm
probably just being greedy..
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Drey Wilkins
Spoken languages: English + Scraps of Russian

Post by Drey Wilkins »

LunchPolice wrote:Uh... wow. Endless Time completely dominated. I mean I was expecting it to, but by so much!
Geez. I'm at a loss for words. Nice work, SuperGanondorf. Your roleplay reigns supreme!

Thank you to everyone who voted for me. Coming away with 5 awards was a really nice
suprise! Yep... feeling pretty happy about that. :D Thanks again, you guys rock!

Seriously. Endless Time got everything ever. Overall I'm happy with the results.
Congratulations to everyone who got or almost got an award!
Remilia Scarlet wrote:It wasn't the saddest moment, it was the greatest death.
This. If anything, I thought it was strange the award went to the whole RP when the whole
thing took place in Sonic's head. Then again, he couldn't have died without GLaDOS so I'm
probably just being greedy..
Damn right you are. Without my one time double standard of godmodding, you wouldn't even HAVE that award.

Hooray. I got two awards. It's too bad I couldn't bust out the Drey-Vincent any sooner, because I'm pretty sure that it will top the Drey-Narome fight.

I am sad that ET got the best universe. I spent a week and a half ironing out VS.

Avatar and signature made by the wonderful Holhol.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Hahaha! CC won the funniest RP award! That is going in my sig! Yesss~!!! By the way, will this have a fancy written out ceremony like the AAO Awards?
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

enigma wrote:Hahaha! CC won the funniest RP award! That is going in my sig! Yesss~!!! By the way, will this have a fancy written out ceremony like the AAO Awards?
That would take waaaaaaay too long for me. You already know the winners, just leave it at that, for my own sake. :XD:
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

Remilia Scarlet

gotMLK7 wrote:
enigma wrote:Hahaha! CC won the funniest RP award! That is going in my sig! Yesss~!!! By the way, will this have a fancy written out ceremony like the AAO Awards?
That would take waaaaaaay too long for me. You already know the winners, just leave it at that, for my own sake. :XD:
-puts a gun to your head-No, it wouldn't.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Remilia Scarlet wrote:
gotMLK7 wrote:
-puts a gun to your head-No, it wouldn't.
*pushes gun away*
Noes!

If you want to make in character acceptance sppeches, be my guest, but that's on your own time. :wellington:

And I spent ten minutes on that trophy! Why is it in nobody's signatures yet? You are all shamed! :XD:

Remilia Scarlet

It's in my sig and Sakuya's sig.-shoots you in the head-But ok here's an acceptance speech.

---

Parsee walked up the desolate stage, desolate because the event organiser was a lazy heathen who was now dead and if he ever posts again don't believe him about being alive, it's me posting from his computer and pretending to be him for fun, I actually did track him down and kill him. The only reason I'm not posting pictures is because it probably breaks forum rules. Parsee was then extremely jealous because she of all people had to put up with a narrator who couldn't even stick to one subject and ended up going off on a tangent. Taking her glistening trophy from the table she could have faced the large amount of chairs where the audience was supposed to be but the ceremony was never set up by the event organiser so Parsee was the only one in the building. She was tempted to take more than one trophy but she knew it would have been through stealing and would feel hollow. She also ended up not making an acceptance speech because no one was around to hear it.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

A strange green ball of swirling digital numbers floats up and snatches the funniest RP award "Hello, moronic scum, My name is Glitch. It seems the other option to pick up this award is...a complete idiot, but that is of no consequence. I would just like to congratulate all the others...*cough* excrement *cough* who received an award here, you are almost on par with my levels. All of the other options for MY award can all kiss my..." Suddenly a swirling hole materialises underneath Glitch and returns him back to CC.
Drey Wilkins

Post by Drey Wilkins »

Done.

And I am TOTALLY making an acceptance speech by GLaDOS. It just might be a while in the making. I'm off on a holiday soon.

Drey Wilkins

Post by Drey Wilkins »

(Double Post. Sorry)

By which I mean, with my amazing voice creation magic.

Sakuya Izayoi

Post by Sakuya Izayoi »

Aya entered the building and walked up the stage to join Parsee. She took many pretty pictures of empty chairs and Parsee and her trophy. She'd never been at an awards ceremony before but she had the strangest feeling that there was supposed to be people other than the awards winners in the building. She grabbed one of the handles of their trophy but said nothing to due to feeling too awkward.
Siggy by Remilia!