Search found 178 matches
Actual final update: At the last minute, I found a small visual glitch that would require upending weeks of work to fix, which I don't have the time or desire to do, so unfortunately I have to leave that be for now. My entry will definitely not be done in time, but I'll focus on polishing up what I'...
- Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:45 pm
- Forum: Help and Support
- Topic: How forced new game to start with "PROFILS" window ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 32
It's not possible to control that. That's all on the player's end.
Okay, my entry is in a playable state, despite it only being about 3% done in total. I've got an intro and a lot of back-end stuff done. Good news is that about 80 of that remaining 97% is variations of stuff I've already done, so it might be possible for me to get a decent way in by the deadline if...
Final status update until I have something I can submit: Almost all of the building blocks are in place for me to finish my entry. Unless something comes up, I should be able to get it at least partially complete in a playable state by the deadline. I had to cut one pretty significant feature, but t...
- Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:30 pm
- Forum: Your Trials
- Topic: Case Assistance Request Topic
- Replies: 208
- Views: 110910
I am looking for a writer interested in collaborating on a Zero Escape inspired project with me. In the vaguest terms, what I currently have is a fully mapped out setting with puzzles and rules established, and assets. I know my way around the editor to implement them as well. What I would like is s...
- Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:17 pm
- Forum: General chatting
- Topic: Let's talk about your trials! (or any w.i.p)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 165
My Super Mystery Wars series was inspired by my love of anime Detective characters and my desire to mash them together like action figures in a Super Smash Bros or MCU Avengers kind of way. Unfortunately none of the main entries in the series are complete and probably won't be, because I've kind of ...
I’m nowhere near halfway done. I don’t even have something submittable yet. There’s still over a month so hopefully I can at least get something in by the deadline, but we’ll see. I have all the assets done and most of the story planned out. Of the things I have left to do before my entry is in a pr...
After a full 28 grueling hours of inputting data into the editor nonstop, I've finally finished what I think is probably the most tedious part of my entry. Still a few big parts to take care of, but it should be downhill from here. Pretty big milestone. Unfortunately I can't really show anything tha...
- Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:52 am
- Forum: V6 Tutorials
- Topic: Enthalpy's v6 Variable Guide
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12555
I've discovered a small wrinkle with the "Using & and | to set variable values" trick detailed here, and figured I should share it so that other people don't run into the same problem. Essentially, it boils down to the fact that a value of 0 (even if it comes about as a result of a cal...
Not much progress. While there’s a lot of groundwork behind the scenes, as far as what’s playable, I basically just have a short bare-bones intro scene at the moment.
- Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:31 pm
- Forum: Help and Support
- Topic: Game over "Guilty" screen
- Replies: 2
- Views: 109
You need to add some frames for the Game Over scene somewhere and then use the action 'Set the "Game Over" Redirection' to go to those frames. As long as you drop to 0 after that action happens (you could put it at the beginning of the case if you wanted to make sure), then it'll go there ...
I'd like to re-enter, sorry for the confusion. I've already sunk too much effort into my entry to abandon it now, so I'll try to see it through, even if it's not done in time for the deadline. No promises though.