[T][CE]Turnabout in the Two Towers● (Hungarian version released)

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

Re: [T][CE]Turnabout in the Two Towers●

Post by 123fendas »

OrderOfTheNick wrote:
123fendas wrote:
Spoiler : :
I'm stuck on frame 3755; Parus Major is not revealed in the court record.
Spoiler : :
I'm not sure what the problem is, everything seems to be in order. I was redesigning and translating the case earlier this year, maybe that broke it. I put in a second revealing action for the profile at frame 3754, hopefully that allows you to continue.
I appreciate it, however, "The trial has been edited since you saved your game. This might result in an inconsistent game." does that mean that it won't be changed if I load my save files?
OrderOfTheNick
Spoken languages: English,Hungarian

Re: [T][CE]Turnabout in the Two Towers●

Post by OrderOfTheNick »

Thanks to everyone who's played the case. I haven't been active lately, so I missed the chance to respond to most of you in a timely manner, sorry about that.

I made this post to announce that I have added a Hungarian translation. I don't expect many people to have any use for it, but I thought that since I made it, I might as well share it.
I made Turnabout in the Two Towers, the winner of the Method in the Madness case competition.
DeeYo
Spoken languages: Hungarian, English, some Russian, Spanish, German

Re: [T][CE]Turnabout in the Two Towers● (Hungarian version released)

Post by DeeYo »

Wow, I decide to pop into AAO after several years and I manage to find a trial with a Hungarian translation uploaded just a week before, complete with graphics and voice acting. I feel like the luckiest person in the world :D

In any case, thanks for giving me several hours of enjoyment! It was a very neat case with a unique setting.
I will probably need several days of rest after all that mind-numbing madness though

Total times sued: 10328
OrderOfTheNick
Spoken languages: English,Hungarian

Re: [T][CE]Turnabout in the Two Towers● (Hungarian version released)

Post by OrderOfTheNick »

DeeYo wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:44 pm Wow, I decide to pop into AAO after several years and I manage to find a trial with a Hungarian translation uploaded just a week before, complete with graphics and voice acting. I feel like the luckiest person in the world :D

In any case, thanks for giving me several hours of enjoyment! It was a very neat case with a unique setting.
I will probably need several days of rest after all that mind-numbing madness though
Thanks for the kind words! Glad you enjoyed it. :)
I've been absent for a while, and I only returned to post the translation I finally finished, so this really was a lucky coincidence.
I made Turnabout in the Two Towers, the winner of the Method in the Madness case competition.