[c] phoenix wright asinine easy mode case

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

theimortal1974
Spoken languages: English

[c] phoenix wright asinine easy mode case

Post by theimortal1974 »

http://aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=136485

phoenix is in a trial to defend maya fey AGAIN from insane charges that she couldn't possibly do.

i know this case sucks. it's just pure for @#$%s and giggles. also my first attempt at a asisine like case and doing cross examination s for a bigger case i have planned later.

this case has 3 endings (one good and 2 bad). it's called easy mode because everything is super obvious including how to get the bad endings if you look at the evidence description. also if you get the 2nd bad ending first it tells you what to do to get the good ending. the 2nd bad ending is the funniest part of the whole case so you definitely don't want to miss that.

this case is inspired by two things. 1. this one fan made case from this site where maya fay is accused of blowing up a prison wall and throwing a smoke grenade in. i remember thinking really are you serious? so i made a case where maya is accused of something even more ridiculous. 2. the fact that maya has been accused more than any other character. in fact another asinine story idea i have is where maya is accused of murder and as soon as the judge sees her he says "congratulations". the victory confetti comes down. "this is you 10th murder trial."

if you get the joke of the bad english at the end then you played cool games in the 80's.
Last edited by theimortal1974 on Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Awsome2464

Re: [c] phoenix wright asinine easy mode case

Post by Awsome2464 »

Have you properly published the case? The link leads to the debug page, which only the developer and selected playtesters can view
Image Image
theimortal1974

Post by theimortal1974 »

okay i swear i already made this comment but fixed the link and thank you so much for pointing it out.
Awsome2464

Post by Awsome2464 »

Nothing is happening when I use the link. No loading, no anything.
Image Image
theimortal1974

Post by theimortal1974 »

that's weird. my friend said the same thing but he was on a really outdated phone. let me try logging out then trying the link. okay that's weird logged out i get the same problem. wth?
okay derp i had publicly available on no. didn't even see that before. i set it to yes. should work now.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

It loads for me when I click the link. I'll give it a play now!
EDIT: Played it and OK I'm laughing a lot more than I anticipated. I had fun :calisto:
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
theimortal1974

Post by theimortal1974 »

thank you. did you see all three endings? the second and longest one was the funniest. especially that part i worked so hard manipulating a sprite to work. also any classic gamer will recognize the good ending's text.

edit: i'm thinking of doing a sequel in where phoenix is put on trial for what happened in the first game's bad ending even though that's impossible. let me try other parts of the trial engine. work with multiple endings even more than before. more inane craziness.