[T] Turnabout Christmas Party ☆

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

ikuzonos
Spoken languages: English, limited French

Re: [T] Turnabout Christmas Party ☆

Post by ikuzonos »

Oh my goodness, this was amazing. I wasn't having the greatest day, but now that I've played this case, I'm smiling and laughing.
Spoiler : :
This is one of the funniest concepts for a case I've ever seen. Charley's murder, Maya as the Judge, Franziska decided she needs to be the co-counsel... It was all so excellent. The characterization felt on point, and it was very enjoyable. I lost my mind laughing at the end with the reveal that Trucy was just telling Apollo the story (for three hours? oh my god) while Klavier hung around. It was the icing on the cake for incredible character dynamics. And of course Larry was the culprit behind this dastardly crime... I had a feeling going into the case, but the execution was great! Loved the running gag of presenting the badge (it's my favourite thing to do!) and references to canon elements ('Laurice', Lotta ALWAYS having two photos, having a 'save screen', and the "not almost Christmas" line) were well done. And the kiss at the end was very sweet. I'm still fond of narumitsu all these years later.
Well done! I hope you make more cases, because this one was a joy to play!