[T] COMPLETE! Gumshoe Ace Detective: Turnabout Convention! The Adventure of a Lifetime! ●●○

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Mosy
Spoken languages: English

[T] COMPLETE! Gumshoe Ace Detective: Turnabout Convention! The Adventure of a Lifetime! ●●○

Post by Mosy »

THE GREATEST FAN-MADE DETECTIVE GUMSHOE CASE OF ALL TIME!!!
!⭐ 9/10 ⭐!
Welcome and thank you for reading AND playing along!

I just completed, over the years, and cried my eyes out while playing my best attempt of a REAL AA case!

Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime, and a story you'll never forget!

For best results, don't play in one sitting! This case is pretty tall and has tons of information to comprehend. Be sure to let the IMAGE and SOUND bar fully load to experience the Case at it's finest results!

START HERE! Part 1: http://www.aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=111596 - YOU CAN SKIP THIS AND START ON PART TWO(2) IF YOU WANT TO GET STRAIGHT TO THE ACTION, OR USE THE BUILT IN SKIPPER TO SKIP MOST TIME HEAVY SCENES!

Part 2: http://www.aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=136985

Part 3: http://www.aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=138325

Summary of Detective Gumshoe's Adventure: Turnabout Convention:

Gumshoe Ace Detective: Turnabout Convention, taking place between the Apollo Justice timeline (With also a small continuation of the Miles Edgeworth 2 Setting!), shows the Adventures of our Pal, Gumshoe! After awaking by a strange dream, where he dreamt of a familiar voiced girl pleading for help, as she becomes injected with a Deadly Serum. Questioning nothing of it, he awoke to hear that he was invited to the Convention of Law, which takes place yearly to celebrate the Great people of the Law!

After Gumshoe sets for his Celebration at the Convention, he finds out that he actually wasn't invited... not letting that stir him away from all of it, he still finds a way to enter. But not all is happy dandy cry baby eyes, a murder TAKES PLACE, in the MIDDLE of the Convention of Law, the safest place known to man. How could this be?
Gumshoe and his friend, Ayeam, were unluckily in between of it all, making them take ALL THE HUGE suspicion for the murder! It's Gumshoe's job to find out why and how the murder took place, with nobody left to accompany him, he meets a strange big man named Thah Pruhphusy(The Prophecy...), who is family to the deceased, having trouble with speech, life, and common thinkative skills, is willing to go with Gumshoe to find the truth. The dreams still occurring... being more mysterious by the second to Gumshoe, he finally is caught by the Law, and is tried to prove his innocence in the P.I.C Room by a familiar enemy throughout the Ace Attorney series... Not knowing of the dreams and what's to happen next, they have been a sign the entire time... a sign of something soon to come.
Spoiler : :
Being tried multiple times, Gumshoe is met with many misfortunes and losses. It's time to help Gumshoe get to the bottom of the murder, it's connections, and the strange feelings Gumshoe has started feeling throughout. And to save his friends!

Part 1 starts off nice and slow, with more lightheartedness than the other parts. But it is the perfect way to ready yourselves for the epic adventure soon to come by, although still needed, Part 2 is when the real Story starts to unfold.
Part 3 is an emotional trip down memory lane, as the dreams have ceased to stop... for now... Soon to be answered soon enough. That is when Gumshoe REALLY needs to find the real truth of the murder, the people he met along the way, the real intentions of the real killer... and finally, the strange dreams. It seems... that Gumshoe is more connected to the case than we've ever thought...

Main Characters: Detective Dick(Richard) Gumshoe! - our hero and main protagonist of the Case!
Miles Edgeworth - Gumshoe's boss and a friend that helps us throughout the case!
Ayeam Daabest - Gumshoe's wacky and serious pal! the Defendant of the case.
Phoenix Wright( :hobo: ) - A long time friend of Gumshoe, he's there for us when we need him!
Lea - a mysterious Girl who Gumshoe has been seeing in his dreams, having no clue on who she is.
Tha'h Pruhphusy - A man with a ruined damaged past, joining Gumshoe on his quest to find the truth of the murder of his nephew!
Diana Cuádruple - Gumshoe's Chief, his mentor and teacher of his Detective work.

AND MORE! Soon to encounter them throughout!
Rated T(TEEN) for Blood, Violence, very mild suggestive themes.
If you're stuck and don't know how to proceed:
1: Press and read the co-counsel, it may contain information of how to find the contradiction!
2: Go through the PENALTY, it's a good way for Gumshoe to realize his mistake and I've made sure it would give you more hints on the correct answer.
3: Read through your evidence, and rule out the testimony paragraphs that don't relate to the issue.
4: Contact me if you're really stuck! I'll happily help!
5: Don't present Bumpy, he's only there to watch over us!

New Mechanics:
Future-See-Inator: For some funny interactions or for unknown results, try presenting it to see what happens!
Clues: Collect clues to use to your advantage! they will bring you closer to the truth!
Cross Investigation: Choose a testimony paragraph, then find the contradiction on the Scene that contradicts the chosen testimony!
Dark Ending: In part 3, there are 3 different game overs with story changing dark endings. Look for them all and crown your favorite!

NEW: PART ONE NOW HAS A SKIP OPTION, WHICH, DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU CHOOSE, SKIPS THE UNNECESSARY/SLOW PARTS IN THE CASE.

OVERALL RATINGS!
!⭐ 8.5/10 ⭐! One of the best fan-made Detective Gumshoe cases out there in the AA fandom!
Ratings based on DMs, comments, finalization data, gameplay stories, Moderator thoughts, and reviews.
Part 1: !⭐ 4.5/10 ⭐! Reasoning: This is the first part, known to be slow as it builds up to the story, as many have mentioned from reviews, I too noticed that there are a bit too many moments that drag us away from the story and have added a highly requested new FEATURE to skip the slow bits if desired!
Part 2: !⭐ 7/10 ⭐! The middle part of the case, where the story becomes more important and the player feels more locked in. A few mistakes here and there, but I am only human.
Part 3: !⭐ 9/10 ⭐! The final part, where all the story elements are answered. Highest rated part, where the story explodes into an accelerated race against time and the truth, concluding into a satisfying and fascinating ending.

This was just a small summary, if you love Ace Attorney and an emotional, epic story. This is the Ace Attorney you have been waiting for! Being the most intense case I have ever wrote. I would LOVE to see what YOU think about it! Being a mix of Ace Attorney, Kingdom Hearts, Super Paper Mario, and more! I myself, have experienced such unique emotions and feelings from the realization that you will soon see... I hope you enjoy it, and thank you very much!!! I will post the full list of credits soon on this thread, if needed!

All opinions and suggestions are WELCOME! For any questions, comments, help, walkthroughs, credits, or anything else, you can contact me on AAONLINE or on my Email: mousydropper@gmail.com! I'll be here if you need anything! I :gotcha: covered! Thank you to everyone, I love you all! ENJOY!!!
Last edited by Mosy on Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:09 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Live life as you enjoy it, pal!- :objection:
I guess not...
frechi123

Re: [T] COMPLETE! Gumshoe Ace Detective: Turnabout Convention! The Adventure of a Lifetime! ●●○

Post by frechi123 »

This already sounds like fun - can't wait to play!!

Click the photo to be taken to my AU Story! :D
Mosy

Re: [T] COMPLETE! Gumshoe Ace Detective: Turnabout Convention! The Adventure of a Lifetime! ●●○

Post by Mosy »

frechi123 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:22 am This already sounds like fun - can't wait to play!!
Thank you!!!
I hope you love it!
I guess not...
applekitty

Post by applekitty »

Played the first link! Here's one half of my live-blog... And here's the other! Read from left to right, then go down. Spoilers, obviously, but this case doesn't really have the highest of stakes (kinda).

This is a pretty thoroughly interesting game... I mean, so long as you like the more funky concepts it presents. It's got a pretty heavy leaning on abstract 'LUL XD' comedy, which I enjoy.. To a certain extent. I don't know if I'll play the others or not, but we'll see.
ImageImageImage
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

ChingKittyCat wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:41 pm Played the first link! Here's one half of my live-blog... And here's the other! Read from left to right, then go down. Spoilers, obviously, but this case doesn't really have the highest of stakes (kinda).

This is a pretty thoroughly interesting game... I mean, so long as you like the more funky concepts it presents. It's got a pretty heavy leaning on abstract 'LUL XD' comedy, which I enjoy.. To a certain extent. I don't know if I'll play the others or not, but we'll see.
Oh boy, part one is the less compelling one. I always told everyone that it's the one they can skip!
Part 3 is the part which made me and everyone else cry into the deepest of emotions...
If you ever reach part 3, well then, I'd recommend you and the fellow watchers to have some handkerchiefs nearby!
Hope you're having fun though! thank u!!!
OMG I just saw your link, it brought tears to my eyes and made my day! thank you once again!!! <3
I guess not...
applekitty

Post by applekitty »

Good to know the third part is the most intense! That does make me VERY curious, so... Maybe I will! We'll see..
ImageImageImage
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

ChingKittyCat wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:51 am Good to know the third part is the most intense! That does make me VERY curious, so... Maybe I will! We'll see..
You bet! it gets DEEP. I’ll also be waiting to see what you and co. think! I loved your summary of your playthrough, you can't miss the 3rd part,
me myself literally cried while writing it XD
. you got this!! <3
Thank u :3
I guess not...
Bannedfrom7

Post by Bannedfrom7 »

A question and my thoughts so far as I'm playing the first part.
Are you acquainted with Torri800, the creator of The Creepy Turnabout? I know Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Signed were also characters of that game. I also noticed that the game takes too much priority on humor over moving the story and plot forward, but I'm only on the first part. Will this be an aspect in later parts as well? It was one of the things that made me speed through The Creepy Turnabout without reading the dialogue near the end. [spoiler]
I am Banned
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

Bannedfrom7 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:12 pm A question and my thoughts so far as I'm playing the first part.
Are you acquainted with Torri800, the creator of The Creepy Turnabout? I know Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Signed were also characters of that game. I also noticed that the game takes too much priority on humor over moving the story and plot forward, but I'm only on the first part. Will this be an aspect in later parts as well? It was one of the things that made me speed through The Creepy Turnabout without reading the dialogue near the end. [spoiler]
Oh no, part 1 is my least favorite part: Because Torri800 DID indeed help me on most of it. IMO, the case doesn't really start until part 2, and I usually tell everyone its OK to skip part 1.
The later parts however move the story onward by a ton (esspcially part 3 my fav part) as I took more of a priority to work on them, Torri is a friend of mine. He worked allot on part one which is why it feels weird XD
if you move on to the next parts, you should be able to see the story flowing more smoothly.
thanks for playing :3!
[/quote]
I guess not...
Bannedfrom7

Post by Bannedfrom7 »

That explains a lot! Thanks for the reply and I’m looking forward to the rest of the case now!
I am Banned
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

Bannedfrom7 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:37 am
That explains a lot! Thanks for the reply and I’m looking forward to the rest of the case now!
Thank you as well! man, I still feel the effects of the emotions I got from the ending to this day XD, you'll see soon enough!
I hope you enjoy!! :3
I guess not...
applekitty

Post by applekitty »

I played part 2 and part 3. Spoilers, obviously. I decided to stream part 3 to my friends over discord, so it's a video rather than a compilation of PNGs.

You're right. I won't soon forget the experience of this case. Its ridiculousness has left its etchings into my soul.
ImageImageImage
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

ChingKittyCat wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:35 am I played part 2 and part 3. Spoilers, obviously. I decided to stream part 3 to my friends over discord, so it's a video rather than a compilation of PNGs.

You're right. I won't soon forget the experience of this case. Its ridiculousness has left its etchings into my soul.
I'm so glad you got to play it until the end :3. Gonna watch your video and like'n sub while i'm there.
(oh and also, every sprite newly made was created by me (except for doof and singy i already credited them) it took me 1-2 years to fully create Diana's sprites! hope you liked her XD)
Your welcome :P (im srry for how weird it was LOL), it will forever remain within you for a looong time. glad you and co. enjoyed it!
see you round' the courtroom!
I guess not...
Squidwarden

Post by Squidwarden »

I just finished playing part 1 and part 2, kinda enjoying it so far! :)
Image Image
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

Squidwarden wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:52 am I just finished playing part 1 and part 2, kinda enjoying it so far! :)
Thank you so much! Part 3 is when the real fun starts ^^
Glhf! Lmk if you need any help or anything. :)
I guess not...