★ Trial Series: Ace Attorney Chronicles: Apollo Justice

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

TheFifthAce
Spoken languages: English

Re: ★ Trial Series: Ace Attorney Chronicles: Apollo Justice

Post by TheFifthAce »

Updates have been veeery slow. I've been bogged down with a lot of work recently, and I'm still working on my competition entry. BUT, I can let a few tidbits about the next part of the Moonlit Turnabout slip. Expect new characters to pop up, and moar Samurai. Lots moar. Also, be prepared for further Klavier and Ema scenes. I'm sorry, but I just ship those two so damn hard, it's not even funny.
TheFifthAce

Post by TheFifthAce »

BUMP. Triple post... yikes. Just wanted to check in and apologize for lack of updates. The turnabout twist competition took up most of my time, and now I'm nearing the end of my school year so I must study for finals. Rest assured Part 3 of The Moonlit Turnabout is on its way.
dankocean

Post by dankocean »

I know it's taboo to bump an old thread. I know that the creator has not been online in 7 years. I know that many people who may read this might not remember or have played this trial. But... It's worth a shot, and I appreciate anyone who will help me and not shoot me down right away.

Okay. Here goes... I really, really, REALLY enjoyed playing all three of these trials! So much so that I can credit the creation of this account to them. And, as a fan, it's really disheartening to say that I may never know the ending to Moonlit. I'm quite aware that the creator was inspired by 1-3, so with a deduction based on that trial as well as the creator's first two trials in this series (they even went out of their way to point out similar events) I'm sure I can kinda BS something that makes sense. However, if anyone who knew the creator can point me in the direction to contact them or can shed some light on their intended endings, I'd really appreciate it. I've seriously been stressing out and drawing links between significant pieces of dialogue and all of the evidence. Another useful thing would be to share any theories that you may have on the trial and how it would have ended. Please, I seriously cannot stress this enough. I would also be grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of any other trials that are or were inspired by 1-3.

Thank you for reading and thank you for all of the hard work that you creators and reviewers put into these trials. They have made my quarantine brighter. I look forward to any sort of response to this, and... yeah.
thefifthacelives

Post by thefifthacelives »

dankocean wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:43 pm I know it's taboo to bump an old thread. I know that the creator has not been online in 7 years. I know that many people who may read this might not remember or have played this trial. But... It's worth a shot, and I appreciate anyone who will help me and not shoot me down right away.

Okay. Here goes... I really, really, REALLY enjoyed playing all three of these trials! So much so that I can credit the creation of this account to them. And, as a fan, it's really disheartening to say that I may never know the ending to Moonlit. I'm quite aware that the creator was inspired by 1-3, so with a deduction based on that trial as well as the creator's first two trials in this series (they even went out of their way to point out similar events) I'm sure I can kinda BS something that makes sense. However, if anyone who knew the creator can point me in the direction to contact them or can shed some light on their intended endings, I'd really appreciate it. I've seriously been stressing out and drawing links between significant pieces of dialogue and all of the evidence. Another useful thing would be to share any theories that you may have on the trial and how it would have ended. Please, I seriously cannot stress this enough. I would also be grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of any other trials that are or were inspired by 1-3.

Thank you for reading and thank you for all of the hard work that you creators and reviewers put into these trials. They have made my quarantine brighter. I look forward to any sort of response to this, and... yeah.
Hi there! I can't tell you how incredibly happy this made me. Never in my entire life would I ever have thought I'd see a post requesting the ending to Moonlit in 2020. By chance, I happen to find my way back here because I wanted to revisit the old trials I had made. I couldn't access my account from 7 years ago, so I made this one.

It's funny. I actually am currently writing my own murder mystery animated series and that's what caused me to want to come back here to see if things were still going strong. A ton of the ideas and characters in Moonlit (and the rest of my Apollo Justice series) made their way into the animated series I'm working on. I'd love to get reacquainted with AAO and finish Moonlit for you or even just answer any questions or theories you had about it. It's been a long time, but I can still remember where I was planning to go with it.
CloudRed1988

Post by CloudRed1988 »

Is the game link broken by any chance?
Diyarhan
Spoken languages: Turkish, English

Post by Diyarhan »

CloudRed1988 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:20 am Is the game link broken by any chance?
It is really easy to open broken links. http://aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=xxxxx
Add the game number. For example, first case's number is 7607. Just change the xxxxx to the 7607. If you cant find the broken link game ID, just right click and copy the link. Then paste it and you will see the number of game. Then come here and change the xxxxx to the game number. It Will open.