[T][CE] A Pre-Emptive Turnabout ○ - REMASTER INTRODUCTION RELEASED

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Re: [C] Trial/Investigation: A Pre-Emptive Turnabout

Post by Bad Player »

Hurry up with the new comp thread, clc ;D
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Re: [C] Trial/Investigation: A Pre-Emptive Turnabout

Post by kwando1313 »

Agreed. I want to see if I can join.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
clcman
Spoken languages: English

Re: [C] Trial: A Pre-Emptive Turnabout

Post by clcman »

UPDATE 11/16/11: I have taken down the trial for construction. When I put it back up, it should be more epic than ever! Gold Edition is on the way!

Also, join my comp: Fire and Ice!

That is all.

Hype!
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
clcman

Re: [CE] Trial: A Pre-Emptive Turnabout

Post by clcman »

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted here in 313 days, 7 hours and 6 minutes, but I've been... uh, you know... busy. With stuff. That wasn't this case.

Anyways...

Today is the one-year anniversary of this trial's initial completion, and I'm pleased to announce that I'm actually working on it now. I hope I can have some more hype material or screenshots or even just the full release available soon, but for now I guess you'll just have to trust me that this new version is going to be EPIC.

That is all.

(By the way, it's not a double post if the two are 11 months apart, right?)
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

No, you get permabanned unless they're 12 months apart. Reported.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
clcman

Post by clcman »

:gray:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clcman

Post by clcman »

clcman wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:39 am Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted here in 313 days, 7 hours and 6 minutes, but I've been... uh, you know... busy. With stuff. That wasn't this case.

Anyways...

Today is the one-year anniversary of this trial's initial completion, and I'm pleased to announce that I'm actually working on it now. I hope I can have some more hype material or screenshots or even just the full release available soon, but for now I guess you'll just have to trust me that this new version is going to be EPIC.

That is all.

(By the way, it's not a double post if the two are 11 months apart, right?)
...3,140 days, 2 hours and 2 minute later...

IS BACK.

I think everyone who was around when this case last came out has died of old age, but here we are. With the thoughtful encouragement/endless yelling of risefromtheashes and the karmic aid of not one but two thematically-relevant case competitions, I have finally been able to bring this case back to the public eye. Only one part at the moment, but it's a 1200-frame part, so it's not nothing. I now have actual reason to believe that the rest of this will return, repolished and V6'd up (like, with fades and stuff!) in a perceptible period of time. Like, before the people reading this's children join AAO.

DJJ6800

Re: [T][CE] A Pre-Emptive Turnabout ○ - REMASTER INTRODUCTION RELEASED

Post by DJJ6800 »

PRAISE BE TO UNAS, WE HAVE A CLCMAN CASE! I REPEAT, WE HAVE A CLCMAN CASE!
risefromtheashes
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish

Post by risefromtheashes »

DJJ6800 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:04 am PRAISE BE TO UNAS, WE HAVE A CLCMAN CASE! I REPEAT, WE HAVE A CLCMAN CASE!
*EXTREMELY LOUD SCREECHING*
*PIGS ARE FLYING*
*THE APOCALYPSE IS HAPPENING*
*OBAMA IS THERE*

...It was a blast proofreading the entire prologue of this case (and screaming at clcman about how terribly he originally formatted his timestamps)! This case has a unique concept that was handled quite cleverly in my professional (translation: "I have played almost every functioning case on AAO") opinion. clcman's humor is also hilarious, and it transfers well to this case! I highly recommend that anyone reading this play the prologue and wait impatiently without sleep, food, water, bathroom breaks, or memes (NO! NOT THE MEMES!) until the rest is released!
The Mindcastle System
(Don't know what a system is? Play 6-4, and take a look here.)
----------
OUR CASES:
- Athena Cykes ~ Locks on the Heart (synopsis)
- May Your Memory Be a Blessing
- A Little Piece of Healing
- The Killer Turnabout (~70% complete!)
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
Check out our music & art thread here!
ZekromFan57
Spoken languages: English, Igpay Atinlay

Post by ZekromFan57 »

I played the prologue and it was epic.
Spoiler : My Thoughts :
I'm a big fan of Alternate Universes, and this one doesn't disappoint. I like how the events play out similarly but with slight differences that lead to bigger changes later down the line. Also like how you added the Steel Samurai bit to show how similar yet different this universe is. Would've been nice to have a bit of the trial shown (e.g. the final bit where you confront Hammer) but I guess finding sprites for him would be more trouble than it's worth. Having Diego :diego: be Phoenix's mentor/co-counsel is really cool to see, and I think it works really well and contrasts how he treats Phoenix in the main series. Really intrigued to see how this case is going to differ from Turnabout Sisters (e.g. is Redd White the murderer, how Mia will be involved, perhaps as a witness).
So yeah, I'm super hyped for the release of the next part of the case and hope I'm not as old as the Judge by the time it's released.
Also, I did a playthrough of the prologue and plan to do the same for the rest of the case when it comes out. It's here if anyone's interested.