[T][CE] Turnabout Pairs ★

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

StuPit
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T][CE] Turnabout Pairs ★

Post by StuPit »

I managed to prove Maria as the culprit, but I have a question regarding the Invisiclues...
Spoiler : :
Are the ones referencing Kristoph still being alive meant to be fake? Or a secret path to a "truer" ending...?
Ferdielance

Post by Ferdielance »

Spoiler : Invisiclues :
They’re fake clues meant to hide the true number of witnesses called.
"A slow sort of country!" said the Queen. "Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"
Romanjahangir
Spoken languages: Français, Anglais

Post by Romanjahangir »

Hello, i'm at the part were you need to press the statement in Brushel testimony that changes the case but i couldn't find it. Then, I watched the solution and it said to press the statement about the scream but when I press this statement it doesn't work. Is this a glitch or am I just understanding things wrong? Thanks for answering.
Bannedfrom7

Post by Bannedfrom7 »

Romanjahangir wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:34 pm Hello, i'm at the part were you need to press the statement in Brushel testimony that changes the case but i couldn't find it. Then, I watched the solution and it said to press the statement about the scream but when I press this statement it doesn't work. Is this a glitch or am I just understanding things wrong? Thanks for answering.
Spoiler : :
It does work, the dialogue that plays after the right press is a false failure sequence
I am Banned
成步堂春美
Spoken languages: 汉语

Post by 成步堂春美 »

Could I have your list of music used in this case? (Except OST from AAI) :pearlhappy: