Game where you play as a Prosecutor

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

Re: Game where you play as a Prosecutor

Post by 123fendas »

Exedeb wrote:
123fendas wrote:
Exedeb wrote:As for now I don't think I'll post a specific thread about the case... I'm not sure.
I think it does deserve a thread; it looks like you put way more effort into it than I ever did.
It's a bit complicated...
While I put a lot of effort for this fangame and I want to spread the case on the Internet, I'm not, and probably I will never be physically, mentally and spiritually ready for a direct confrontation with the AAO "vips", because I know the game isn't perfect and their opinions might have a bad effect on me. This doesn't mean I'm not for criticism, but I'm very sensitive and I need an entire day to prepare myself to just read a review.

I should probably care less. Maybe it's the weigh of these 4 years of development in my back...
Maybe it's because I have autism, but I recently posted my new case on here without hesitation, despite me admitting in the post that my case is far from perfect... I'd actually be glad to read reviews
Gamer2002

Post by Gamer2002 »

Exedeb wrote:
123fendas wrote:
Exedeb wrote:As for now I don't think I'll post a specific thread about the case... I'm not sure.
I think it does deserve a thread; it looks like you put way more effort into it than I ever did.
It's a bit complicated...
While I put a lot of effort for this fangame and I want to spread the case on the Internet, I'm not, and probably I will never be physically, mentally and spiritually ready for a direct confrontation with the AAO "vips", because I know the game isn't perfect and their opinions might have a bad effect on me. This doesn't mean I'm not for criticism, but I'm very sensitive and I need an entire day to prepare myself to just read a review.

I should probably care less. Maybe it's the weigh of these 4 years of development in my back...
Take this with you and you won't have to be afraid anymore.
Exedeb
Spoken languages: Italian, English

Post by Exedeb »

123fendas wrote: Maybe it's because I have autism, but I recently posted my new case on here without hesitation, despite me admitting in the post that my case is far from perfect... I'd actually be glad to read reviews
I don't know, sometimes our actions are a mirror of ourselves, I guess it depends on what kind of person you are.
Gamer2002 wrote: Take this with you and you won't have to be afraid anymore.
Hahaha, I love this. Altough it still doesn't change much, but thank you.
I'll consider to post a thread in the future, we'll see about that.