The von Karma 'siblings'

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

TurnaboutTwins!
Spoken languages: English. Intermediate Spanish.

The von Karma 'siblings'

Post by TurnaboutTwins! »

Just wanted to put this on here to discuss this with other fans. My favourite characters are Franziska and Miles, they are both so amazing and funny but I also love their sibling bond that we see sometimes (much more so in the investigation games) Obviously they don't have a typical sibling realtionship (they were rasied by von Karma of course) but I love their moments together. Franziska went to the other side of the world to find Miles after he vanished, Miles was clearly worried after she was shot (I saw a adaption of a stage play from Japan where this happens and it is the most amazing scene, the characters are amazing in that) I love how Miles uses her first name (which he only does to her and Kay) and there are times Franziska simply calls him Miles and drops her full name act, but people say they don't see it. Miles does not see her as his sister and there is no sibling bond there (Because he doesn't refer to her as his sister). What do you think? Do you ship them as a couple instead (I have seen that has become popular) or do you like their weird sibling bond, or do you see them as simple friends? Love to discuss more about these two! (Couldn't find a Miles smile so Gumshoe can fill in :D ) :fran: :gumshoe:
123fendas
Spoken languages: Svenska, English

Re: The von Karma 'siblings'

Post by 123fendas »

TurnaboutTwins! wrote:Miles does not see her as his sister and there is no sibling bond there (Because he doesn't refer to her as his sister).
Isn't that just because it's never been the right context for that? Has he ever referred to her as not his sister?

TurnaboutTwins! wrote:Do you ship them as a couple instead (I have seen that has become popular) or do you like their weird sibling bond, or do you see them as simple friends? Love to discuss more about these two! (Couldn't find a Miles smile so Gumshoe can fill in :D ) :fran: :gumshoe:
No, I don't see the point of shipping characters with each other, because there's nothing in it for me! :wellington: I only ship characters with myself.
TurnaboutTwins! wrote:do you like their weird sibling bond
I am indifferent to it
TurnaboutTwins! wrote:or do you see them as simple friends?
Step siblings and colleagues is hwat they are
TurnaboutTwins!
Spoken languages: English. Intermediate Spanish.

Re: The von Karma 'siblings'

Post by TurnaboutTwins! »

First point is such a good one! Yes it is not something that came up, when you are going around solving cases saying 'Hey this is my sister by the way' is just werid, and no he hasn't.
Yes, them two are brilliant in the investiagtions games, they work well together!