Epic mafia (no not the site)

Archives of the AAOnline Mafia game, now relocated to http://saccharynepark.co.cc/
Ginger
Spoken languages: English, BILLY MAY'S

Epic mafia (no not the site)

Post by Ginger »

Well yes this was played on the site, but it was a first in the history of mafia and I won by doing it.

I claimed scum and won.

It was down to about 5, due to a string of unlucky occurances, I was the only cult. Besides the one I had chosen last night. People mass claimed. Thinking the jailer had died as I culted him, I claimed jailer. So did the actual jailer. The entire town lynched me and was telling me to hammer. Out of the blue I said,

"Fine. I admit I'm scum. But lynch me and the cult wins."

Mass pullback. I was clear again. There was confusion. Then somebody heard a leak of my cult buddy saying he was cult. They lynched him thinking he was head. I recruited the yak next round. take one lynch from 5, and convert one of the 4, and you have 2 cultists and 2 villagers. I won.

Edit: post your epic mafia occurences
My sig is indestructible. If you want to try to destroy it, guess here.
Dramatica

Re: Epic mafia (no not the site)

Post by Dramatica »

NO GO TALK ABOUT IT THERE OR SOME CURRENT TOPIC

I really wouldn't mind Mafia, if it wasn't for things like this. I'm just whiny though.
Ami
Spoken languages: English

Post by Ami »

DramaticaXIV2 wrote:NO GO TALK ABOUT IT THERE OR SOME CURRENT TOPIC

I really wouldn't mind Mafia, if it wasn't for things like this. I'm just whiny though.
I will agree, there's a section for this.
since 2008!
Powerdrone

Post by Powerdrone »

WHAT! We're ALLOWED to actually post in this section! [/mindblown]
Powerdrone

Post by Powerdrone »

Sorry for double post, but I just played a pretty epic match.

At first it was going down the drain, there was a n00b spammer who caused multiple suicides. Then there were 5 of us left. I was a mafia interceptor, along with a mafia silencer. During the spam fest both of us claimed mafia. We somehow manged to convince everybody to NL, and then I killed the politician causing instant mafia victory.

You can review the game here, if you wish.
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

Yeah I didn't think we could post here either.

Anyway, I love being jailer. Mouse actually gave me the idea to do this~

Anyway I had done this exact thing to Stalin earlier. So I decided to do it again~

Spoiler : :
arfman36: ...Hai?
Jailer-1: HELLO [Censored, except if you meant a bundle of sticks or branches, usually meant for use as firewood.] YOU'RE IN JAIL
Jailer-1: =D
arfman36: OMFg
arfman36: GINGER
arfman36: GTFO OUT
Jailer-1: xDDDDDDDDDDDD SHUT UP [Censored, except if you meant a bundle of sticks or branches, usually meant for use as firewood.]
arfman36: GOD DAMN YOU
Jailer-1: xxDDDDDDDD
arfman36: AHH
Jailer-1: CLAIMS, [Censored, except if you meant a bundle of sticks or branches, usually meant for use as firewood.]?
arfman36: Well the scary thing is, I'm Amnesiac.
arfman36: Just like last time.
arfman36: v_v
Jailer-1: ...LOl
arfman36: AND THANKS TO YOU
arfman36: I CANT BECOME THE COP
Jailer-1: I mean, ...LOL [Censored, except if you meant a bundle of sticks or branches, usually meant for use as firewood.]
arfman36: DAMN YOU
Jailer-1: ROFL [Censored, except if you meant a bundle of sticks or branches, usually meant for use as firewood.]
arfman36: [Censored. Please be polite...] YOU
arfman36: Jakykay.
arfman36: <3333
Jailer-1: SHUT UP XDDDD
arfman36: God.
arfman36: Damn.
arfman36: I WAS GONNA BE COP
Jailer-1: He's prolly nieve [Censored, except if you meant a bundle of sticks or branches, usually meant for use as firewood.] =D
arfman36: FOR ONCE IN MAH LIFE
arfman36: U DUNNO THAT
Jailer-1: xDDD
arfman36: ILL SEE YOU IN THE DAYLIGHT [Censored, except if you meant a bundle of sticks or branches, usually meant for use as firewood.]
Jailer-1: OKAY GOOD BAI [Censored, except if you meant a bundle of sticks or branches, usually meant for use as firewood.] *shoots off your head*
arfman36: <3
arfman36: *licks

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edit: ROFL geno I love your swear word sensors. Hold on Imma test something. DO NOT OPEN THE FOLLOWING SPOILER

Double edit: wtf why do you only sensor one word? xD
Powerdrone

Post by Powerdrone »

During an AAOM round of EM, Ginger and I were mafia buddies. I was Mafia, he was Driver.

D1, Zilla claims cop in order to lynch the annoying townie. We all see him as the lyncher, but the actual cop doesn't CC. I decided to CC his claim, everyone believes me, we lynch Zilla, D1 goes pretty well.

Then, Ginger and I lynch the actual cop. I pretend he whispered me the report. Penny claims the same thing. After a heated debate, Forbs goes with his gut and decided to RL me.

Finally, Ginger eliminates the bodyguard. He then manages to sway the vote (pity ftw!) and gets Forbs to hammer DJ. This allows Ginger to kill forbs, winning the mafia the game!

*High Fives Ginger*

It was an epic match.

http://www.epicmafia.com/game/index/252 ... d32946004f
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

THAT WAS EPIC