Reminiscence - AAO Mafia Round V

Archives of the AAOnline Mafia game, now relocated to http://saccharynepark.co.cc/
AntiRoyalty

Re: Reminiscence - AAO Mafia Round V

Post by AntiRoyalty »

... Go town. *waves flag*
Brb.
Super Judge Bro.

Post by Super Judge Bro. »

I guess you're all right. But still.

Not sure about next round. According to those quotes, people do detest me joining rounds. Oh well, all the more reason to have a murderous mind, except MAMA doesn't allow revenge, so.
Played/Playing: 2
Round Wins: 1
Round Losses: 1
Lived through whole round: 2
Deaths: 0
Number of times I've failed: 4.
EmaTheScienceSkye
Winner of AC 1#!
Spoken languages: English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Japanese

Post by EmaTheScienceSkye »

If you looked at this from another perspective, the Mafia lost because of me. If I hadn't recruited OG Cracker into the Mario Watch and was more assertive with my idea of killing Ghaleon (srsly, before Day 1 ended.), our chances would have skyrocketed.
Your Resident Ema Skye Impersonator.
Blah.
Ami
Spoken languages: English

Post by Ami »

Super Judge Bro. wrote:I guess you're all right. But still.

Not sure about next round. According to those quotes, people do detest me joining rounds. Oh well, all the more reason to have a murderous mind, except MAMA doesn't allow revenge, so.
Join the next round, but drop the attitude, and don't assume people hate you/are laughing at you. And furthermore, just enjoy life.
since 2008!
EmaTheScienceSkye
Winner of AC 1#!
Spoken languages: English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Japanese

Post by EmaTheScienceSkye »

Pura vida and stuff. No one here is going to laugh at you for a stupid mistake.
Your Resident Ema Skye Impersonator.
Blah.
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

genodragon1 wrote:
Super Judge Bro. wrote:I guess you're all right. But still.

Join the next round, but drop the attitude, and don't assume people hate you/are laughing at you. And furthermore, just enjoy life.
QFT.

Someone hating you is bad. It builds up stress, like it does to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
Super Judge Bro.

Post by Super Judge Bro. »

Then I guess by the time the next round ends, I'll be looking at every small detail in the DT.
Played/Playing: 2
Round Wins: 1
Round Losses: 1
Lived through whole round: 2
Deaths: 0
Number of times I've failed: 4.
Karfka

Post by Karfka »

Ahh... reminiscence is fun. Now to leave while I wait for the next round. *sigh* It's gonna be a long two weeks... *sigh*
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

Karfka wrote:Ahh... reminiscence is fun. Now to leave while I wait for the next round. *sigh* It's gonna be a long two weeks... *sigh*
Maybe while you wait, you can join my Rpg. I already have the topic in the General Chatting section.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
Karfka

Post by Karfka »

Really? Hmm... I'll take a look at it.

Finally, I hit 200 posts! Happy day for me!
NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

*runs up totally out of breath*
Wow... You guys really didn't like that Force wagon at all. Sorry About that Force. The only thing was, I had no idea who to go after next anyways, so switching my vote to a random person and trying a different idea wasn't going to do us any good I thought.

Anyways...
Nat has survived to the end of yet another round of Mafia. Huzzah!

Seriously though, I never get to post in the DT it seems. :roll: I'll get over this as well! Please don't day one me though when I return in November... please?

I don't really have much else to say, awesome round, I had fun except for today when I was sitting in a class today thinking about this game... "something is NOT right here... but I still don't know what it is." and still not knowing who to vote for until that gut move one minute before the phase change. (Sorry about that Geno!)

And for people in the watch, I guess I told Tails he was investigated a couple days ago on accident. I still don't know how SBJ knew about that... *is confused*
Pandan

Post by Pandan »

I'm here again. I have no idea what you guys have been talking about here when I went to quickly read the DT, but I'm sure you've had fun.

Oh...
Advance Stratagist wrote:Pandan already said that he told
Yes, I've done a gender swap. How did you know? ^^

Anyways, guess we'll just wait two weeks for next time. 'Night everyone.

Cut: Nat, did it ever occur to you that she might have been told by Millini? Or someone else who Millini told? Just saying.
Claizen

Post by Claizen »

For the record, i never investigated Trucy. I investigated videocrazy. Yeah, lied about that one, so sue me. In the end, it didn't make any difference at all.
Phoenix_Apollo

Post by Phoenix_Apollo »

...I...WAS...RIGHT? Again?

Wow, this time, that one just surpirised me. I wasn't concrete on Tails, and just took a stap at the last person on my list.

I personally find it interesting how I was right most of the time, except for most notably on Force and Piedemon. (Sorry, Force...)

Actually guys, I thought I would have been lynched for starting the Force!bandwagon, but it seems like no one remembered I had done it.

Again, sorry about that Force!

Off to read the Dead Thread!
Boss Velotix

Post by Boss Velotix »

[obligatory "this round rocked and failed in equal measure" post]

Hello people who don't know me, I'm one of those crazy outsiders who got Geno to post for me during Round V so as not to break protocol and disrespect the game. *waves*

Though you probably didn't notice, I've actually followed this game right from the start until its eventual conclusion tonight and have been discussing it on and off with Geno and briefly with a few players from the game (naturally, in such a way as to not give out spoilers or otherwise mess with the game).

From what I've seen of this round, which is pretty much all the public info, you guys did good. There was one point early on where a few of us so-called experts were getting openly irritated with the playstyles of a few members and decided to say something, but other than that it's been good fun to watch. Specific comments are going to have to wait until I can remember what all my various comments and suggestions were - it's been a long three weeks. :P

At some point I will need to read your first four rounds. *makes note to do that*

A few of you will also be wondering whether I'm going to play or otherwise be involved in Round VI. I'm still not sure about that one, and I'll be keeping an eye on developments as they arise, as I have been these last few weeks. :)