Reminiscence - AAO Mafia Round V

Archives of the AAOnline Mafia game, now relocated to http://saccharynepark.co.cc/
Forcemaster
Spoken languages: English

Re: Reminiscence - AAO Mafia Round V

Post by Forcemaster »

NaturallyLazy wrote: And for people in the watch, I guess I told Tails he was investigated a couple days ago on accident. I still don't know how SBJ knew about that... *is confused*
Actually, I told Tails when he came back from his operation.
He robbed from the rich, and he gave to the poor
Stood up to the man, and gave him what for
Our love for him now, ain't hard to explain
The hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne
Insho

Post by Insho »

Ryuusai09 wrote:
EmaTheScienceSkye wrote:
Ryuusai09 wrote:Actually, they would know Ghaleon and Insho was a Mafian, because how they reacted. Remember when I tried to stop them, then when I died, Ghaleon continued, and got his self for suspecting me as having a fake pm. Oh yeah, remember the rule thing Insho did?
OBJECTION!

Insho did it after he was 100% confirmed.
Ah, that was, because he knew he would get caught after he has been taken out by evidence.
Hate to bring up old news, but could somebody explain what that even meant?
And please don't assume. It makes an as-- *shot*
Image - ???
EmaTheScienceSkye
Winner of AC 1#!
Spoken languages: English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Japanese

Post by EmaTheScienceSkye »

I don't know either. I assumed that you did the MAMA thing as a joke.
Your Resident Ema Skye Impersonator.
Blah.
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

Insho wrote:
Ryuusai09 wrote:
EmaTheScienceSkye wrote:
OBJECTION!

Insho did it after he was 100% confirmed.
Ah, that was, because he knew he would get caught after he has been taken out by evidence.
Hate to bring up old news, but could somebody explain what that even meant?
And please don't assume. It makes an as-- *shot*
Perhaps you underestimated me when you did that random thing. Ghaleon's evidence against him build up, because of your attack, even with or without the fake pm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
PrsctrTails

Post by PrsctrTails »

So.........yeah. I was in this game too.

Sorry, I didn't want to interrupt the stuff I didn't understand.
Insho

Post by Insho »

Ryuusai09 wrote:Perhaps you underestimated me when you did that random thing. Ghaleon's evidence against him build up, because of your attack, even with or without the fake pm.
...are we talking about the same thing?
Image - ???
NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

PrsctrTails wrote:So.........yeah. I was in this game too.

Sorry, I didn't want to interrupt the stuff I didn't understand.
Yes, and you survived a fair amount of time as well. Maybe this is the end of an era for you...
No more shall Tails be killed by the Joker Night One, nor shall he be lynched/killed/ removed two days into the game.
Regy Rusty

Post by Regy Rusty »

SUPER JUDGE BRO PLEASE READ THIS POST!

This is a quote from me in the dead thread:
Regy Rusty wrote:Oh and also:
Super Judge Bro wrote:
Insho wrote: Do you know what I see (besides repeated use of large bold print to get your attentions.)? I see a team of players who can't believe the words of the condemned. Wait for it, and you, too, will see what happens when you kill an innocent like a murderer.

Yeah, and Ghaleon was doing pretty much the same thing you're doing. And he ended up being Bowser. You are going to have to do more than that to convince me.

SJB THIS IS THE SINGLE GREATEST POST YOU HAVE EVER MADE IN A MAFIA GAME! I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF YOU! BRAVO!

That is precisely the sort of thing you should do ALL the time, mmkay? Keep it up! (Of course she won't read this until it's too late anyway but I like typing things as though the players can read it. XD)
In addition:
Kagami wrote:And also, WOO GO FOR IT SJB.
We WERE watching and when you did good we were pleased for you. You have it in you to play this game and to play it well. If you do it ALL the time and stop feeling like everyone hates you and is against you, you will do better and you will enjoy yourself more.

And that's all I've got to say.
Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

Boss Velotix wrote:[obligatory "this round rocked and failed in equal measure" post]

Hello people who don't know me, I'm one of those crazy outsiders who got Geno to post for me during Round V so as not to break protocol and disrespect the game. *waves*

Though you probably didn't notice, I've actually followed this game right from the start until its eventual conclusion tonight and have been discussing it on and off with Geno and briefly with a few players from the game (naturally, in such a way as to not give out spoilers or otherwise mess with the game).

From what I've seen of this round, which is pretty much all the public info, you guys did good. There was one point early on where a few of us so-called experts were getting openly irritated with the playstyles of a few members and decided to say something, but other than that it's been good fun to watch. Specific comments are going to have to wait until I can remember what all my various comments and suggestions were - it's been a long three weeks. :P

At some point I will need to read your first four rounds. *makes note to do that*

A few of you will also be wondering whether I'm going to play or otherwise be involved in Round VI. I'm still not sure about that one, and I'll be keeping an eye on developments as they arise, as I have been these last few weeks. :)

If you want to be alienated in every single way, sure, go ahead!

Other than that, I can't believe how many times I got quoted on the DT. XD
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

Insho wrote:
Ryuusai09 wrote:Perhaps you underestimated me when you did that random thing. Ghaleon's evidence against him build up, because of your attack, even with or without the fake pm.
...are we talking about the same thing?
That is quite the same thing. But if you didn't stop that attack, I would have voted for you, and use my power on you instead just like I did to Ghaleon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
Advance Stratagist

Post by Advance Stratagist »

... except you didn't use it against ghaleon, you gave him triple votes. You were supposed to use the power on yourself so that your vote against him would be triple.
Image It hatched, and it still wants clicks. Go figure.
EmaTheScienceSkye
Winner of AC 1#!
Spoken languages: English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Japanese

Post by EmaTheScienceSkye »

What AS said. You helped yourself die. If you didn't do that, Ghaleon might have died.
Your Resident Ema Skye Impersonator.
Blah.
NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

Advance Stratagist wrote:... except you didn't use it against ghaleon, you gave him triple votes. You were supposed to use the power on yourself so that your vote against him would be triple.
Unfortunate events happen all the time, but in the end, it helped us I believe. If Ryu hadn't died Day One, then we wouldn't have started to take second looks at the voting tallies and then we might have missed Tails altogether.
djoftheweb

Post by djoftheweb »

Well, technically, my teams won. As I didn't do ANYTHING to help it I don't think I can count it.

But the legitimacy of this round isn't why I'm posting. I'm doing that because I wish to apologize for being barely active. I was no better then the people bumbed. So, to Geno, I'm sorry. From now on, I play ONE mafia game at a time. Three was impossible.

This inactivity has most likely cost my candidacy to GM the next few rounds. I guess Professor Layton, TWEWY, and the other mafia projects I've cooked up will have to wait. (Karma is quite a pain I must say.) To the candidates left, good luck. :D

To everyone who played this round, nice job. This round was both fun and interesting to play, despite my long stretches on inactive.
Super Judge Bro.

Post by Super Judge Bro. »

@Regy because that is too large to quote:

Well, thanks. But that's probably the first and last thing I've ever done good in a game like this.
Played/Playing: 2
Round Wins: 1
Round Losses: 1
Lived through whole round: 2
Deaths: 0
Number of times I've failed: 4.