LIVING|AAO VIII| The Stream of Time [No contest]

Archives of the AAOnline Mafia game, now relocated to http://saccharynepark.co.cc/

What should the fate of AAO 8 be?

Restart This Round
50%
Go on to AAO round 9
50%

Total votes: 16

Zeroes

Re: LIVING|AAO VIII| The Stream of Time [No contest]

Post by Zeroes »

Allan's Aokage wrote:@Zeroes; Rautha Dice Roller. Yes, really.
YOU CAUGHT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR MEMBERS ON A DICE ROLLER?!

%!#*&^!#(&$^$...
Last edited by Zeroes on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
videocrazy
Spoken languages: English

Post by videocrazy »

Zeroes wrote:
YOU CAUGHT EVER SINGLE ONE OF OUR MEMBERS ON A DICE ROLLER?!

%!#*&^!#(&$^$...
I laughed at that a lot more than I should have.

Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

Zeroes wrote:
YOU CAUGHT EVER SINGLE ONE OF OUR MEMBERS ON A DICE ROLLER?!

%!#*&^!#(&$^$...
LOL! Just like what Two face did in the Dark Knight, except he may of not get luck from that coin at some points of the movie. No offense there Allan. :wink:
Last edited by Jim Raynor on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

I feel stupid and embarrassed and angry and other emotions right now.
Allan's Aokage

Post by Allan's Aokage »

I feel awfully amused by this.

RDR - It's Made Of Anti-Scum
Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

I'M GOING TO SHOOT YOU ALLAN.

/Rage
videocrazy

Post by videocrazy »

Now now, take it in stride. At least the dice roller felt like you were special enough to be the first one.

Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

Yeah, but if it was someone else, I wouldn't have been suspected by association.
djoftheweb

Post by djoftheweb »

I've come to a personal decision, and before anything I apologize if this is a hard read. I’m not good at long blocks of text.

I feel that with the outcome of this round that I should step down as GM of AAO Round VIII, and permanently end this round. It seems that it was fool hearty for me to trust that certain players would not peek at the dead thread, that if I posted information in the dead thread that it wouldn't find its way into malevolent players’ minds. I take full blame for this round, and full responsibility for the repercussions that it may cause. This round seems to now only have one true meaning left. To be used as a learning material, a textbook on how things can go wrong. I pray that any and everyone who is to GM a round of mafia, whether it is here at AAO, VG, or even CR and beyond will look here and not follow my path to devastation.

As for the future of AAO Mafia, it is in trust worthy hands. Despite what some people’s feelings, I wouldn’t want anyone else leading this. Geno is a wonderful Mod and leader for this game and I fully believe that he will take this game to new places. Also, you, the players of this game will keep it moving. It doesn’t matter if you want to be the next GM or just want to play. There truly isn’t a group of people that I would rather play with. On the topic of the next round, I give my backing to Videocrazy, who I have and still feel should have been GvK’s pick for this round. However, I place one condition on this. I wish for you Video to pick Antiroyalty, who’s pre-work on this game made it happen in the first place, or OMG Cracker, who saved this games life by becoming its GM at the last moment. Without him, this game could have never gotten off the ground. They both had their times cut short for their respective reasons and deserve another chance. To OMG and Anti, you have my undying thanks for helping me. Without you, this could have never happened, and while it ended bad it was still a fun ride with you two on board.

As for me, I will be taking a break. I fully believe in what I have done, from the day I put my game up as a candidate to now. My banning of Psycho was done with logic and reasoning, and while we may never know the truth one-hundred percent I feel confident that I have done the right thing. However, I’m not the best with damage control and so to not prolong the pain that this round has caused, I will be leaving AAO and mafia in general for a short period. I will be back in time for Dying Changes Everything Mafia in CR, but don’t expect me till then. For now, I revert to how I started my mafia career; A shadow who simply observes.

And so, To Far Away Times…

-Djoftheweb, EX-GM of AAO Round 8
Aoshi

Post by Aoshi »

This is what we call a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
GM'd by yours truly and mercurykitten. Game begins January 2, sign-ups ending January 1!
Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

I really would like this round to be restarted, it was much fun while it lasted.
*sigh* If only it didn't have to come to this...

Well, there are a few people I would like to praise for their play this time around.
First off, General I. Dude, the way you managed to keep yourself hidden as Chrono was outstanding. I must applaud you.

Second off, Ahria and Shawni...you two were the best damn mafiosi pair I had ever squared off against...ever. You had me completely duped, and when I found one of you out, the other did the smart thing and severed all connection. You have my respect, and I hope to see you in future mafia games.

Thirdly, Allan...never have I respected you more than I do now. Spectacularly played, and I really do look forward to our next game together.

Fourthly, Aoshi...for an overly suspicious, absolutely paranoid, and rather annoying player at times...there was no questioning your debating skills, your deductive prowess, nor the fact that you are almost never wrong. You have my undying respect, and I hope to play with you again soon.

EDIT: Ahh, dam. I respect your decision, DJ...but dun take it so hard.
Last edited by Sinbad on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

Yes, Allan, I want to congratulate you as well. You played spectacularly well.

I STILL HATE YOU THOUGH.
Pichu

Post by Pichu »

OH CUPCAKES.

I was totally enjoying this round ontill that Mama Rule just got broken. I was watching it, and I'm surpise that Allan almost KO the entire Mafia.

Good show, everyone. *claps*
"Want a dose of emperimental Hydroxyancelunodosetrase?"-Ema Skye
videocrazy

Post by videocrazy »

djoftheweb wrote:I've come to a personal decision, and before anything I apologize if this is a hard read. I’m not good at long blocks of text.

I feel that with the outcome of this round that I should step down as GM of AAO Round VIII, and permanently end this round. It seems that it was fool hearty for me to trust that certain players would not peek at the dead thread, that if I posted information in the dead thread that it wouldn't find its way into malevolent players’ minds. I take full blame for this round, and full responsibility for the repercussions that it may cause. This round seems to now only have one true meaning left. To be used as a learning material, a textbook on how things can go wrong. I pray that any and everyone who is to GM a round of mafia, whether it is here at AAO, VG, or even CR and beyond will look here and not follow my path to devastation.

As for the future of AAO Mafia, it is in trust worthy hands. Despite what some people’s feelings, I wouldn’t want anyone else leading this. Geno is a wonderful Mod and leader for this game and I fully believe that he will take this game to new places. Also, you, the players of this game will keep it moving. It doesn’t matter if you want to be the next GM or just want to play. There truly isn’t a group of people that I would rather play with. On the topic of the next round, I give my backing to Videocrazy, who I have and still feel should have been GvK’s pick for this round. However, I place one condition on this. I wish for you Video to pick Antiroyalty, who’s pre-work on this game made it happen in the first place, or OMG Cracker, who saved this games life by becoming its GM at the last moment. Without him, this game could have never gotten off the ground. They both had their times cut short for their respective reasons and deserve another chance. To OMG and Anti, you have my undying thanks for helping me. Without you, this could have never happened, and while it ended bad it was still a fun ride with you two on board.

As for me, I will be taking a break. I fully believe in what I have done, from the day I put my game up as a candidate to now. My banning of Psycho was done with logic and reasoning, and while we may never know the truth one-hundred percent I feel confident that I have done the right thing. However, I’m not the best with damage control and so to not prolong the pain that this round has caused, I will be leaving AAO and mafia in general for a short period. I will be back in time for Dying Changes Everything Mafia in CR, but don’t expect me till then. For now, I revert to how I started my mafia career; A shadow who simply observes.

And so, To Far Away Times…

-Djoftheweb, EX-GM of AAO Round 8

As a note, when I died, I asked Trucy if she still wanted to be the Co-GM. She said yes, and the material is all ready. So the condition is already fuffilled.

Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

You're making the next Mafia game?