Broken Commandments

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

DJJ6800
Spoken languages: English

Re: Broken Commandments

Post by DJJ6800 »

Here. Have another hype shot. Because why not.
Spoiler : :
risefromtheashes
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish

Post by risefromtheashes »

Spoiler : Here be a hypeshot! :
The Mindcastle System
(Don't know what a system is? Play 6-4, and take a look here.)
----------
OUR CASES:
- Athena Cykes ~ Locks on the Heart (synopsis)
- May Your Memory Be a Blessing
- A Little Piece of Healing
- The Killer Turnabout (~70% complete!)
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
Check out our music & art thread here!
Awsome2464

Post by Awsome2464 »

risefromtheashes wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:27 am
Spoiler : Here be a hypeshot! :
Trucy and I have more in common than I thought.
Loving the hypeshots! Feel free to keep them coming!
Image Image
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

Well, you know, to keep in the spirit of things
Is there really a mystery here? I guess, to some extent, there is. I don't know how to feel about it, even keeping the theme in mind. It is what it is. It's too late to go back and change anything. I'm already in the last act. Usually, when the mystery feels odd to me, I ask myself -- does the story say anything worth saying? I'm unsure of that, too. I want to say that this'll be different -- that I've learned something as a writer in these past two years, since my last one. I'm not sure I have. I want to say I'll show something I've never shown before. I'm not sure that I can. I want to say this'll be the last one. But I've said that before and it's never been true. Thing is, I'm getting older. I don't have as much free time. Or, rather, I don't have as much energy. Not just for this; for writing in general. I know that this thing can't be big-scale, but it needs to count for something. For the time invested in making it, even if it wasn't a whole lot of time. There's still something missing. I've got this little document with everything planned out but there's still that one thing to make it mean something that's missing. I'll probably figure out as I draw near the end. Maybe. I usually figure SOMETHING out. Good luck to everyone, I mean it. I'm sure you'll create something wonderful.
DannyPlaysSomeGames
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by DannyPlaysSomeGames »

I'm pretty sure I'm far behind and I haven't even finished planning it, but here's a funny interaction anyway.
Context: That's Apollo's badge.
(Trucy sprite from Hesseldahl, btw)
Hey there
Awsome2464

Post by Awsome2464 »

DWaM wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:20 pm Well, you know, to keep in the spirit of things
Is there really a mystery here? I guess, to some extent, there is. I don't know how to feel about it, even keeping the theme in mind. It is what it is. It's too late to go back and change anything. I'm already in the last act. Usually, when the mystery feels odd to me, I ask myself -- does the story say anything worth saying? I'm unsure of that, too. I want to say that this'll be different -- that I've learned something as a writer in these past two years, since my last one. I'm not sure I have. I want to say I'll show something I've never shown before. I'm not sure that I can. I want to say this'll be the last one. But I've said that before and it's never been true. Thing is, I'm getting older. I don't have as much free time. Or, rather, I don't have as much energy. Not just for this; for writing in general. I know that this thing can't be big-scale, but it needs to count for something. For the time invested in making it, even if it wasn't a whole lot of time. There's still something missing. I've got this little document with everything planned out but there's still that one thing to make it mean something that's missing. I'll probably figure out as I draw near the end. Maybe. I usually figure SOMETHING out. Good luck to everyone, I mean it. I'm sure you'll create something wonderful.
At least he's honest.

Also, after reading the incredibly tiny text underneath, don't stress yourself out over this. I'm sure what you have is great and it'll all work out in the end. Just keep at it!
DannyPlaysSomeGames wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:35 pm I'm pretty sure I'm far behind and I haven't even finished planning it, but here's a funny interaction anyway.
Context: That's Apollo's badge.
(Trucy sprite from Hesseldahl, btw)
Seeing as how CARDBOARD worked for the Judge, I don't see why this wouldn't.

Just keep your head up as you work. You've still got a little over a month left, and a lot of great work can be done in that time.
Image Image
DJJ6800

Post by DJJ6800 »

DWaM wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:20 pm Well, you know, to keep in the spirit of things
Welp, I'll get the bingo card ready for the possibly maybe last time.
Bannedfrom7

Post by Bannedfrom7 »

What are the rules on the amount of playtesters?
I am Banned
TimeAxis

Post by TimeAxis »

Bannedfrom7 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:15 pm What are the rules on the amount of playtesters?
The only rules regarding playtesters are "Entrants must not playtest other entrants' cases." and "Entrants must not show their entry to anyone other than the host or playtesters until the end of the deadline specified in the custom rules."

In other words, there doesn't appear to be any rules or limitations on the amount of playtesters. Awesome2464 can confirm, however.
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Eventually)
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornauts
The Curious Case of the Phantom Limousine (Coming Eventually)
The Imposter's Turnabout (Coming Maybe)
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

There are no general case competition rules on the number of playtesters.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Bannedfrom7

Post by Bannedfrom7 »

Thanks for the clarification 👍
I am Banned
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Spoiler : happy spooky day :
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

NO NOT THE FERRIS WHEEL

RUNE ARE YOU JUST GOING TO PAWN OFF ALL OUR SUFFERING INTO THIS ONE CASE IS THIS THE STRAT
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

So it looks like we weren't the only ones to prepare a hype shot. Well, I'll gladly take the opportunity to upstage a veteran on this spooky day with a new hype shot Sponge prepared. Though be warned, the competition hosts will be cursed if the open the spoiler. Happy Halloween everyone!
Spoiler : Too Spooky for Host Eyes :
Spoiler : Awesome and TimeAxis, this is your final warning :
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

here's another one from me for all you crazy kids out there