The Miracle Happen :')

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Trybien
Spoken languages: English

Re: The Miracle Happen :')

Post by Trybien »

GuardianDreamer wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:22 pm I keep accidentally writing more than I mean to. Anyway sprite insertion is basically caught up to writing now, and I only have a little bit of writing left to go, so... Yeah. Progress is happening. Being done by the end of the month (including playtesting) is very likely, and I've still got early June before the deadline as a buffer, so. Expect a complete from me basically.
A complete GD entry for a competition I am co-hosting? The gods must be smiling down on me.
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
The Fury Wraith
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Post by The Fury Wraith »

Spoiler : :
Trybien wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:21 am
GuardianDreamer wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:22 pm I keep accidentally writing more than I mean to. Anyway sprite insertion is basically caught up to writing now, and I only have a little bit of writing left to go, so... Yeah. Progress is happening. Being done by the end of the month (including playtesting) is very likely, and I've still got early June before the deadline as a buffer, so. Expect a complete from me basically.
A complete GD entry for a competition I am co-hosting? The gods must be smiling down on me.
Must be the Deus ex Machina.

Also, only 4 more weeks left to go now... :shock:
Case made by me: Turnabout Retribution
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

And I've now hit the point where all my writing is done and all the sprites are inserted! (Note: Obviously excluding stuff like minor writing edits as I playtest and impulse-rewrite lines, or stuff like needing to fix a missed sprite change or something)

Music and sound stuff next (already over halfway done)... And then backgrounds (literally none so far so I need to get on that unless everyone likes endless black screen). Then playtest playtest playtest. By next week or maybe a week and a half I hope that I'll be entering the playtest phase and getting ready to wrap everything up.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Notice: I've talked with Enth, and I will be playing submitted entries before the deadline due to my vacation scheduled for the 17th.

In the interest of preventing delays or me rushing through the entries, I will officially start playing submitted cases on the first of June. For those who can get those entries in early, I will be able to better guarantee more feedback and a full review posted when the deadline drops. Be aware that once you submit your entry, no more changes should be made. (Yes, I will check :atmey: )

TLDR: Early submissions will be accepted and judging will begin on June 1st. Hard deadline is still 11:59:59 PM MST (UCT -7) on June 13.
Sonnie Celanna

Post by Sonnie Celanna »

Trybien wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:52 am Notice: I've talked with Enth, and I will be playing submitted entries before the deadline due to my vacation scheduled for the 17th.

In the interest of preventing delays or me rushing through the entries, I will officially start playing submitted cases on the first of June. For those who can get those entries in early, I will be able to better guarantee more feedback and a full review posted when the deadline drops. Be aware that once you submit your entry, no more changes should be made. (Yes, I will check :atmey: )

TLDR: Early submissions will be accepted and judging will begin on June 1st. Hard deadline is still 11:59:59 PM MST (UCT -7) on June 13.
Just to confirm cause I'm new to this, submitting is just adding you and Spongesonic as playtesters then sending the link to the case and a walkthrough to you, right?
S. Cel :april: :pearlhappy:
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Sonnie Celanna wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:21 am Just to confirm cause I'm new to this, submitting is just adding you and Spongesonic as playtesters then sending the link to the case and a walkthrough to you, right?
That is correct, yes along with the walkthrough. Don't be like me and submit a case without adding the judges as playtesters lol.
GuardianDreamer

Current hope is to finish the remaining things I have left (except playtesting) by Friday. And then after that I will do a lot of playtesting. I should be able to send in my entry early for June 1 to make things easier on Trybien, but no 100% guarantees because nothing is ever certain when making a thing.
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Make My Life Worse
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Spongesonic

Post by Spongesonic »

And we officially have our first entry from Young_Englander!
Winner of the "Broken Commandments" Case Competition
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love should be genderless.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.

Misc. Information
Steam: spongesonic
Youtube: SpongesonicPictures
Young_Englander

Post by Young_Englander »

I should note that due to a combination of browser-related technical issues and a loss of motivation my entry ended up being more of a short proof of concept than a full case. I still like how it turned out though. Since this was my first time trying to make a case my main goal was to create something presentable so I’d say I accomplished that.
MedicInDisquise

Post by MedicInDisquise »

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to drop out... I just don't think I can get my case concept up to par to what I'd like to release for a competition. But I'd like to say it wasn't all for naught, having learnt a lot about the editor and more personally, getting to feel out my writing a bit, especially when it comes to mysteries! I definately want to return to this case... but not for this competition :gumshoe:
GuardianDreamer

My entry is now feature complete and has gone through its first playtest. Most likely I will want to playtest it more and more until I'm sure it's at the ideal state I want it to be, but I should be good to submit it early to make things easier on Trybien.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here
TimeAxis

Post by TimeAxis »

I've got a question for the judges. Of the ones in the editor, what are your favorite Ace Attorney music tracks that you enjoy listening to? No, this is not bribery, I just have a part that could use multiple tracks to fill it up.

Also, my entry is essentially done. I'll definitely have it submitted by June 1st, unless I happen to get some particularly urgent last minute feedback.
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Eventually)
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornauts
The Curious Case of the Phantom Limousine (Coming Eventually)
The Imposter's Turnabout (Coming Maybe)
XavierWright

Post by XavierWright »

Have a hypeshot from the flashback portion of my case.
Spoiler : :
risefromtheashes
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish

Post by risefromtheashes »

Just about three weeks left until the hard deadline! Good luck, everybody!
The Mindcastle System
(Don't know what a system is? Play 6-4, and take a look here.)
----------
OUR CASES:
- Athena Cykes ~ Locks on the Heart (synopsis)
- May Your Memory Be a Blessing
- A Little Piece of Healing
- The Killer Turnabout (~70% complete!)
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
Check out our music & art thread here!
GuardianDreamer

My entry has been submitted.
Make My Life Worse
Defend Him, Not Me!
My Twitter is here