A Turnabout Diverged

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Wackyman
Spoken languages: English

Re: A Turnabout Diverged

Post by Wackyman »

Yeah, as much as I want to, I'm not going to finish this in time.

So I'm going to hop on the Shame Train.
HIROSHI-SAMA IS STILL THE GREATEST.
SS Sleuth and I are the same person.
gotMLK7 fashioned the Trama picture below out of female skulls.

[3/19/14 11:31:48 PM] Ultimate Butt-Rubber (Gumpei): on the other hand you could try playing with your balls submerged in icy water
[3/19/14 11:31:51 PM] Nick (Hodou): yeah I'm thinking that's the idea.

Check out my first trial co-created with Dypo_deLina Firing up the Turnabout!
Call me Wacky.

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

For those of you at home, this means that only Gav, Enigma+NN, Blader+GD, Red Right, Gamer2002, OrderOfTheNick, Fenrir+Slayer, Dan, Sami, and DWaM are still in this. The rest have died to their shame.

10 entries remaining.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Currently have first alt ending done and first cross-examination.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
OniInu
Spoken languages: 'Murican

Post by OniInu »

:objection:

This isn't possible for my story. I'd love to be involved in this and submit my first story/trial ever to this more or less out of simple curiosity, however, due to the mass length of the story written before hand the timeline is not long enough for me to complete and submit even the first part of the first case, which, similar to the games, is merely a tiny nibble at the full story.

It's probably just my fault for wanting a well scripted and developed original character with deep personality that verbally communicates with the player which in turn is the biggest reason for the mass length of it, but hey, my problem. Regardless, I can't wait to see how this competition turns out (=3)
Image<--------- Credit to TerRajin for the gif animations --------->Image
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

OniInu wrote::objection:

This isn't possible for my story. I'd love to be involved in this and submit my first story/trial ever to this more or less out of simple curiosity, however, due to the mass length of the story written before hand the timeline is not long enough for me to complete and submit even the first part of the first case, which, similar to the games, is merely a tiny nibble at the full story.

It's probably just my fault for wanting a well scripted and developed original character with deep personality that verbally communicates with the player which in turn is the biggest reason for the mass length of it, but hey, my problem. Regardless, I can't wait to see how this competition turns out (=3)
SUBTLE
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Given the relatively short time before deadline, I remind entrants that I'm available for testing if necessary.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

I might have to make something new and shorter...
Because idk if I'm going to have enough time before the deadline.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

THE SHAME LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED.

SHAAAAAAAAAME

LISSSSSSSSSSST

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Yeah, you can go ahead and throw us on there too: This will get going, just not in time for the competition. It's no mystery to anyone that my work ethic has been pathetic lately and I thought this would help. It didn't. However, something finally clicked with me and I am actively scripting another project, something that does flow with the kind of trial I've always wanted to have on here, something which has definitely boosted my work ethic. I actually had to physically restrain myself from going back into the editor. See, the problem of why I've been so damn lazy is that while I have projects that I do enjoy now, I don't have a "TRIAL", which is something I've always wanted to have on here but never possessed the ability to make myself. That's why HSH hit a roadblock, because of my confidence and self-esteem hitting rock bottom levels when I realized this. But now that I'm working on a "trial" and actually planned out a pretty decent crime, my work ethic has dramatically improved, and while I say "yeah I'll get to it" all the time, this time I can actually confidently say that I've hit a breakthrough, and you WILL start seeing stuff from me eventually.

As far as this entry goes, you'll see it someday. I like the concept of a VN in trial format and I like the ideas we came up with. Plus I got GD roped into this and I'm not the kind of guy who just drops things. But I just don't have enough faith in my writing skills to pull it off properly right now, which is why everything I'm working on has hit a dead end, as I've explained. Once I finish off this trial and HSH, I'll give it another go.

Kwando can put us on the shame list if he chooses. BUT HE WON'T GET SPECIAL ACCESS ANYMORE IF HE DOES.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

DAMMIT

THE DILEMMA GROOOOOOWS. ;-;

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Not to toot my own horn or anything but yeah

Would kwando hesitate to put me on the shame list for nothing? (CHEW)
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Whirlwind

Post by Whirlwind »

kwando1313 wrote:DAMMIT

THE DILEMMA GROOOOOOWS. ;-;
DID SOMEONE SAY

DILEMMA
kwando1313

Post by kwando1313 »

No. Go home Whirl, you're drunk.

FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

I have 8 days, I can finish this up!!!
...Hopefully...
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Gamer2002

Post by Gamer2002 »

And I can't :P

Too busy with real life to finish part 1, prologue alone is not acceptable for competition.

Still will continue this project, though recently I feel urge to get back to Angela Light.

In next competition I'll try to do something smaller, though I am happy with my overblown idea for this one. Small case would be a waste of potential of giving player plot-changing decisions to make.