Anyway to Overlap Music?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Mosy
Spoken languages: English

Anyway to Overlap Music?

Post by Mosy »

As title says, I would just like to know if there is a trick or secret way we can overlap more than one music at a time without canceling each other. Most of my cases involve background continuous sound effects just like in the Ace Attorney games (Example: birds chirping in the gardens of Themis Legal Academy while investigation music is playing). If not, is there a chance this feature could be added in the future? :)

A side question, a run on question, if needed to be called: Does anybody know when the update announced months ago will be released? I would really like to try out these new fade out features in my cases, they seem cool. Thank you <3!!!
Live life as you enjoy it, pal!- :objection:
I guess not...
TimeAxis

Re: Anyway to Overlap Music?

Post by TimeAxis »

It's not possible. The only workaround is to add music as a sound effect. It won't loop, but you can play it that way. I can think of a very convoluted way to make it loop, but it's not very practical.
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Soon)
ImageImageImageImage
Dylan Dog
Spoken languages: English, Italian

Post by Dylan Dog »

There is also the possibility of overlaying the two tracks on each other simply via an audio editor.
There was a knight
Black and white prisoner
Without a dream nor a mystery
Without faith nor heresy
Without the wings of a steed
Without the waves of a sailer

There was a knight red
Who stood on the humps of storms
Over the ditch of city evenings
Beside a rough sky of railings
Into the rough sea
Of a brazier of immensity
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

TimeAxis wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 3:15 am It's not possible. The only workaround is to add music as a sound effect. It won't loop, but you can play it that way. I can think of a very convoluted way to make it loop, but it's not very practical.
Thanks for answers you two! Sadly it does look like this is the only way. I've been doing that but it really makes the sound effect sounding clunky. Hopefully a feature to be added in the future, I'll waiting <3. :(
Live life as you enjoy it, pal!- :objection:
I guess not...