How to turn evidence around

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Talkingtom442
Spoken languages: English

How to turn evidence around

Post by Talkingtom442 »

I’m sorry if I am not explaining it well but in Rise From The Ashes you can check evidence and it shows a 3D model of it that you can turn around, like in the wallet you can find Bruce Goodman’s card.
Last edited by Talkingtom442 on Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Re: How to turn evidence around

Post by SuperAj3 »

To my knowledge the editor doesn't support 3D evidence.
A workaround might be to add to your examine prompt are some arrows, and set it so when you examine them, clicking the left arrow load a new examine image with a picture of the evidence rotated left 90 degrees. Keep doing that to cover as many angles as you need.

Alternatively, just pick 2 or 3 angles and ask the player before examining what angle they want to look at first (and add a back button just in case).
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: How to turn evidence around

Post by Enthalpy »

Confirming that the editor doesn't support 3D evidence. It would be a nice feature, but not one we imagine would see much use. Making 3D evidence is hard.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson