Help!!! I worked on my trial and I can't save!

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Talkingtom442
Spoken languages: English

Help!!! I worked on my trial and I can't save!

Post by Talkingtom442 »

I was working on my trial but when I clicked save it said:
Failed to save : the server received a malformed set of data. Please retry. If the problem persists, please report this problem on the forums, giving also the information below :
Debug:423933/423934|ents":[]}}}|ments":[]}}}

Edit: I fixed it, I couldn’t save because I put in some text it didn’t allow, something like: ℸ ̣ ᒷᓭℸ
Last edited by Talkingtom442 on Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Help!!! I worked on my trial and I can't save!

Post by Enthalpy »

Unfortunately, there's not much that we can do about this because there's some technical information that is missing from the error message. This is a problem AAO-side, not yours.

The best you can do is make sure you have a stable internet connection and try again.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Help!!! I worked on my trial and I can't save!

Post by Enthalpy »

Now that I've had a bit more time to look into this, I was mistaken earlier. There's not expected technical information that's missing. The information that is there seems wrong. In Debug:423933/423934|ents":[]}}}|ments":[]}}}, I expect that after each | is 10 characters, which isn't what I see. Strange...

Unfortunately, I think the moment is passed for doing anything about this. Let me know if you see this again, and please take a screenshot of the error message that appears, if you can.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson