How do I switch to another investigation scene without it glitching?

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Gold Guy 4
Spoken languages: English

How do I switch to another investigation scene without it glitching?

Post by Gold Guy 4 »

Basically, in the case I'm building, you first start out in the detention center with your client. After you finish talking about a specific topic, you are granted the option to move into your law office. However, even with the setting changing, nothing really happens until you examine and you are where you are. But, the previous scene's music is still playing. How do I do this smoothly without it glitching?

(I also want the lawyer to talk immediately upon arriving there)
Nicky Boy
Spoken languages: Ελληνικά, English

Re: How do I switch to another investigation scene without it glitching?

Post by Nicky Boy »

You need to set up two things: the Main Frame, and the Introduction conversation.
The Main Frame is the one that is shown when you are presented with the four options (Talk, Investigate, Present, Move). Click on Main Frame screen editor to set up the background and characters, and select what music you want it to play.

The introduction conversation does what it says. When you move to this place for the first time, this conversation will play immediately upon arrival
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Gold Guy 4
Spoken languages: English

Re: How do I switch to another investigation scene without it glitching?

Post by Gold Guy 4 »

Thanks! I got an investigation scene with no bugs, yet. Anyway, thanks again for your help!