Evidence Pop-Up

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

TimeAxis
Spoken languages: English

Evidence Pop-Up

Post by TimeAxis »

Is there any effective way to emulate the pop-up (example) with the description you get in the AA games when you get new evidence? Revealing elements from the court record doesn't actually give you any pop-up, so if someone is on the wrong screen (like the profile page), they could miss it. (I don't mean just making the icon of the evidence appear in the corner. I know how to do that.) The best I could imagine was making a fake graphic for one and showing that instead, but is that the only way, or am I missing something? That would be a lot of images.

Alternatively, is there some way (maybe through expressions?) to control which screen someone is on, like forcing them onto the Evidence page when they unlock new Evidence, and forcing them onto Profiles when they unlock a Profile?

Sorry for my first post being a request like this. I searched and didn't find anything about it.
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Eventually)
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornauts
The Curious Case of the Phantom Limousine (Coming Eventually)
The Imposter's Turnabout (Coming Maybe)
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Re: Evidence Pop-Up

Post by SuperAj3 »

Making an image of that cut in and uploading it as a pop up is the best workaround for AAO. Alternatively you can just add a frame with a textbox saying "XX added to the Court Record." and add the sound effect.

As for your second question I'm afraid I don't know. I don't think there are any actions that can control the page of the court record you're on.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
TimeAxis
Spoken languages: English

Post by TimeAxis »

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything obvious. Images for every piece of evidence would be excessive and be annoying to make edits to once they're made, so I'll probably just get by with making the icon appear above the textbox message with the sound effect.
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Eventually)
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornauts
The Curious Case of the Phantom Limousine (Coming Eventually)
The Imposter's Turnabout (Coming Maybe)
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

TimeAxis wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:52 am Alternatively, is there some way (maybe through expressions?) to control which screen someone is on, like forcing them onto the Evidence page when they unlock new Evidence, and forcing them onto Profiles when they unlock a Profile?

Sorry for my first post being a request like this. I searched and didn't find anything about it.
No worries about posting a request.

No, there isn't a way to force the profiles/evidence tab to change. I can imagine something like that being possible, though.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson