SuperAj3's Sprites!

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Re: SuperAj3's (A.K.A. Mijumaru's) Works!

Post by SuperAj3 »

SuperAj3 wrote:I might as well post this here...
I made this "leaked" screenshot of Ema Skye as a bit of a joke on CR's "GS6 Ideas" thread, saying she was confirmed for the game.
This is the full quality screenshot. The one I posted there was smaller and lower quality to make it look a little more convincing :grossberg:
I made this as a joke GS6 screencap, but now that GS6 has been announced and info's coming in 2 days... Will this become real!??? I hope so! :pearlhappy:
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Mr. Onizuka
Spoken languages: English, Español

Post by Mr. Onizuka »

I somehow doubt it. Since it's about Phoenix going abroad, I doubt we'll even get to see Apollo or Athena : /
SuperAj3

Post by SuperAj3 »

Mr. Onizuka wrote:I somehow doubt it. Since it's about Phoenix going abroad, I doubt we'll even get to see Apollo or Athena : /
Yeah... I posted this before we found that out. Now that we know that I'm dead wrong XD Here's hoping the filler case is back in good ol' Japanifornia!
ImageImageImageImage
Mr. Onizuka
Spoken languages: English, Español

Post by Mr. Onizuka »

SuperAj3 wrote:
Mr. Onizuka wrote:I somehow doubt it. Since it's about Phoenix going abroad, I doubt we'll even get to see Apollo or Athena : /
Yeah... I posted this before we found that out. Now that we know that I'm dead wrong XD Here's hoping the filler case is back in good ol' Japanifornia!
If not, we'll have to make them
TheDoctor
Spoken languages: English

Post by TheDoctor »

I don't know, Ema has a history of making pointless cameos (AAI, anyone?), so there's still a possibility she'll show up despite it being a different country.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for them including more Ema in just about anything, I just want it to be more meaningful than it was in the first AAI.
Image Image Image
Ace Pointer
Spoken languages: Various. Mostly English, though.

Post by Ace Pointer »

TheDoctor wrote:I don't know, Ema has a history of making pointless cameos (AAI, anyone?), so there's still a possibility she'll show up despite it being a different country.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for them including more Ema in just about anything, I just want it to be more meaningful than it was in the first AAI.
*Ahem* She actually hasn't appeared on GS2 and GS3. And... pointless? I take it that it's because of Edgeworth already getting two assistants for investigations.
Some girl that plays Violin sometimes.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

You are aware that Ema was created AFTER GS2 and GS3, right?
TheDoctor

Post by TheDoctor »

Ace Pointer wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:I don't know, Ema has a history of making pointless cameos (AAI, anyone?), so there's still a possibility she'll show up despite it being a different country.

*Ahem* She actually hasn't appeared on GS2 and GS3. And... pointless? I take it that it's because of Edgeworth already getting two assistants for investigations.
Ema was added in to GS1 after GS2 and GS3 were released. I don't know why they didn't add bonus cases to 2 and 3, but it is what it is.

As for me calling her first AAI cameo pointless, it was because she randomly showed up, stayed for about five minutes, then left again. Now, her AAI2 cameo was a lot better since she got to stick around for at least half the case. She didn't show up in DD, but given how tacked on Klavier's appearance was, that's probably a good thing.
Image Image Image
Ace Pointer

Post by Ace Pointer »

enigma wrote:You are aware that Ema was created AFTER GS2 and GS3, right?
Being added after two sequels is a different thing. It's not as if she did appeared on the two sequels.

To TheDoctor: Bonus Cases were added after the remastering on 2005. Though they could've decided to not add the bonus cases, because if they do, it's like adding the sequel itself in the game. And I agree when it comes to her staying 5 Minutes on AAI.
Last edited by Ace Pointer on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

I'm... Not sure what your point here is?

The reason that Ema doesn't appear in JFA/T&T is because she literally does not exist as a character at that point because those games were made before Rise from the Ashes was made. I'm... Not getting what your issue here is. :/

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

TheDoctor wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:

Ema was added in to GS1 after GS2 and GS3 were released. I don't know why they didn't add bonus cases to 2 and 3, but it is what it is.

As for me calling her first AAI cameo pointless, it was because she randomly showed up, stayed for about five minutes, then left again. Now, her AAI2 cameo was a lot better since she got to stick around for at least half the case. She didn't show up in DD, but given how tacked on Klavier's appearance was, that's probably a good thing.
The infuriating thing about Klavier's appearance in DD is that they could so easily have done something with that, especially since his mentor is the one that died. Have him do his own investigation, hellbent on tracking down the truth? It could still be a background role, but at least then he'd actually have a reason to be in that case.

Also, have someone that isn't Yuri Lowenthal dub him.
SuperAj3

Post by SuperAj3 »

Forgot to share this here!
This was my entry in CR's monthly sprite comp "Breakdown Bonanza". I was the only one that entered though... :gumshoe:
It seems to be a slow month for spriters.
ImageImageImageImage
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Nice sprite! I liked getting to see it progress from sketches to the final product. Sorry to hear the competition wasn't very competitive. :?
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
Ace Pointer

Post by Ace Pointer »

The spriters finally found a real challenge, what did you expect?
SuperAj3

Post by SuperAj3 »

Haha, but who doesn't love a challenge XD
Calvinball wrote:Nice sprite! I liked getting to see it progress from sketches to the final product. Sorry to hear the competition wasn't very competitive. :?
Thanks! There was still a bit more I wanted to do, but didn't get around to it. Yeah. I feel bad spriting's no longer that big as it used to be.
ImageImageImageImage