Starora's Evidence Emporium (Accepting Requests!)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

PatBrownGame
Spoken languages: English

Re: Starora's Evidence Emporium (Accepting Requests!)

Post by PatBrownGame »

Here's a reference image to the design of the gloves if it helps! Maybe make them redder to indicate the blood. https://hips.hearstapps.com/vader-prod. ... 2_NAVY.jpg
Starora

Post by Starora »

PatBrownGame wrote:Here's a reference image to the design of the gloves if it helps! Maybe make them redder to indicate the blood. https://hips.hearstapps.com/vader-prod. ... 2_NAVY.jpg
How are these? I included a clean version too, in case it is needed.
Spoiler : :
ImageImage
If any further adjustments are needed, I can always give it another try!
PatBrownGame

Post by PatBrownGame »

Those look amazing! Thanks!
Starora

Post by Starora »

Small update - Just a couple more Khurain backgrounds, one with a sunset, and one with stars:
ImageImage
Also, if anyone wishes to make some suggestions for evidence or background edits, I will gladly accept them!
nahu0093
Spoken languages: Español y algo de ingles

Post by nahu0093 »

i need Let this sprites talk

Starora

Post by Starora »

nahu0093 wrote:i need Let this sprites talk

I am sorry, the only work which I can do with sprites is basic recolouring, and am currently unable to make any changes to the animation.
nahu0093
Spoken languages: Español y algo de ingles

Post by nahu0093 »

Starora wrote:
nahu0093 wrote:i need Let this sprites talk

I am sorry, the only work which I can do with sprites is basic recolouring, and am currently unable to make any changes to the animation.
Thaks anyway
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

If you're still accepting requests for evidence edits, if you could make two items for me, that would be amazing:
Spoiler : Spoilers for an upcoming case comp entry! :
First, I'd like a cigarette lighter. It should be in the color pattern of the Babahlese flag. The shield with the butterfly and the pillars aren't necessary.

Second, I'd like a plastic liquid container. The shape isn't important, but this is the kind of thing I have in mind. The ideal color is a semi-transparent white, but not a shiny one. You should be able to see a dark liquid inside if there was any. The liquid is all hone now.
If you're willing, I may have a couple other tasks, but those will be via PM, if you don't mind.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Starora

Post by Starora »

Enthalpy wrote:If you're still accepting requests for evidence edits, if you could make two items for me, that would be amazing:
Spoiler : Spoilers for an upcoming case comp entry! :
First, I'd like a cigarette lighter. It should be in the color pattern of the Babahlese flag. The shield with the butterfly and the pillars aren't necessary.

Second, I'd like a plastic liquid container. The shape isn't important, but this is the kind of thing I have in mind. The ideal color is a semi-transparent white, but not a shiny one. You should be able to see a dark liquid inside if there was any. The liquid is all hone now.
If you're willing, I may have a couple other tasks, but those will be via PM, if you don't mind.
I am a little out of practice, but my attempts turned out surprisingly better than expected! What do you think?
ImageImage
If you need anything else, I am willing to help!

(...I need the practice, after all.)
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

They're both great! I'd appreciate a version of the lighter without the flame as well.

I'll PM you with the details of the other requests when I'm confident I won't need to change them. The first one is a map, and I should have that figured out tomorrow evenings.
Thanks a bunch!
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Starora

Post by Starora »

Enthalpy wrote:
They're both great! I'd appreciate a version of the lighter without the flame as well.

I'll PM you with the details of the other requests when I'm confident I won't need to change them. The first one is a map, and I should have that figured out tomorrow evenings.
Thanks a bunch!
Here you go!
Spocker
Spoken languages: Français, English

Post by Spocker »

Hi Starora!
I think you recognize me now ^^ Just so you know, the evidence you designed for me were indeed used in my last case, and this one is done and posted on aaonline (French part)!! So it was worth it, thanks a bunch! I credited you of course :)
I had another quick request, if you still take them, because I'm beginning a third case. (What's the problem with me? xD)

Could you make a calling card like the one you made for Vagrant (the "S" calling card)?
But with "H.D." for the letters (with the dots in between the H/D and after the D).
And something like a soft purple for the background? (not pink, but not an agressive color)

Thank you if you think you can help on that! I think I could try a clumsy recoloring based on your first "S" card, but for sure I don't know how to deal with the letters myself...

I read the last posts and I saw that you did superb purple gloves. But they are not in your main page, if I'm not mistaken. Do you happen to know if they are free to use, or not?

Thanks for everything! Keep up and take care!
Starora

Post by Starora »

Spocker wrote:Hi Starora!
I think you recognize me now ^^ Just so you know, the evidence you designed for me were indeed used in my last case, and this one is done and posted on aaonline (French part)!! So it was worth it, thanks a bunch! I credited you of course :)
I had another quick request, if you still take them, because I'm beginning a third case. (What's the problem with me? xD)

Could you make a calling card like the one you made for Vagrant (the "S" calling card)?
But with "H.D." for the letters (with the dots in between the H/D and after the D).
And something like a soft purple for the background? (not pink, but not an agressive color)

Thank you if you think you can help on that! I think I could try a clumsy recoloring based on your first "S" card, but for sure I don't know how to deal with the letters myself...

I read the last posts and I saw that you did superb purple gloves. But they are not in your main page, if I'm not mistaken. Do you happen to know if they are free to use, or not?

Thanks for everything! Keep up and take care!
I have started work on the calling card, but was just wondering about the specifics of the lettering - do you have a colour or font style in mind for it?

Also, I have added the gloves to the original post now. There are always so many pieces of evidence to put on there, so I do forget to do so occasionally - thanks for reminding me!
Spocker
Spoken languages: Français, English

Post by Spocker »

No problem, with pleasure!
Well, thank you for your help! If the letters can be golden (or silver), it would be great! If it can't, just a black would be totally fine!
Starora

Post by Starora »

Spocker wrote:No problem, with pleasure!
Well, thank you for your help! If the letters can be golden (or silver), it would be great! If it can't, just a black would be totally fine!
How does this look?