Starora's Evidence Emporium (Accepting Requests!)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Starora
Spoken languages: English

Re: Starora's Evidence Emporium (Accepting Requests!)

Post by Starora »

Bradel wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:31 pm Hello! Would you mind if you made a pair of blue boxing gloves with blood on the tip of one. Thanks!!
They're not my greatest work, but I managed to stop them from looking like deflated balloons, at least!
Included two versions, so that you can choose which one has the blood:
Spoiler : :
ImageImage
I might try going over them again if I can think of any possible improvements, but I can't promise that'll happen.
applekitty

Post by applekitty »

Starora wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:22 pm
Bradel wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:31 pm Hello! Would you mind if you made a pair of blue boxing gloves with blood on the tip of one. Thanks!!
They're not my greatest work, but I managed to stop them from looking like deflated balloons, at least!
ImageImage
I might try going over them again if I can think of any possible improvements, but I can't promise that'll happen.
My recommendation is to add a white stripe near to the wrist area; a lot of cartoon (aka 'stereotypical' and 'the most basic way to draw them while still having them look like the object') boxing gloves have them and it makes them more recognizable.
ImageImageImage
Bradel

Post by Bradel »

Starora wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:22 pm
Bradel wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:31 pm
ImageImage
Thank you so much, they're amazing! And you made them so quickly too
risefromtheashes
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish

Post by risefromtheashes »

Hi! I have a map request. I already have a placeholder version that I made in MS Paint, but ehh, I'm not a huge fan of it just because it's so different from the usual AA style, so it'd be nice if you could remake it in that style.

Here it is (details inside):

Everything that's labelled is all I need - the dotted line is for the stage curtain (which isn't a hard barrier, hence it not being a solid line), and all light gray areas where there should be an outline signify doors (so you can go from the lobby into the bedroom or the theater, but you can only enter the backstage area from outside - the stage is too high to climb). It'd be nice to have an indicator for the outside area and an indicator that Kurain Village is due "south" (down) from the theater as well, the way they are here but less glaring.

Also, if possible, some of those lettered markers would be really nice! I will warn you that the case I'm using this for does have a lot of characters, so no worries if you can't pull this off, but I'll list them anyway (all different colors if you do them, please): V, C, B, K, F, H, and two M's.
Very excited to see your response!
The Mindcastle System
(Don't know what a system is? Play 6-4, and take a look here.)
----------
OUR CASES:
- Athena Cykes ~ Locks on the Heart (synopsis)
- May Your Memory Be a Blessing
- A Little Piece of Healing
- The Killer Turnabout (~70% complete!)
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
Check out our music & art thread here!
Starora

Post by Starora »

risefromtheashes wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:13 am Hi! I have a map request. I already have a placeholder version that I made in MS Paint, but ehh, I'm not a huge fan of it just because it's so different from the usual AA style, so it'd be nice if you could remake it in that style.

Everything that's labelled is all I need - the dotted line is for the stage curtain (which isn't a hard barrier, hence it not being a solid line), and all light gray areas where there should be an outline signify doors (so you can go from the lobby into the bedroom or the theater, but you can only enter the backstage area from outside - the stage is too high to climb). It'd be nice to have an indicator for the outside area and an indicator that Kurain Village is due "south" (down) from the theater as well, the way they are here but less glaring.

Also, if possible, some of those lettered markers would be really nice! I will warn you that the case I'm using this for does have a lot of characters, so no worries if you can't pull this off, but I'll list them anyway (all different colors if you do them, please): V, C, B, K, F, H, and two M's.
Here is my interpretation of the map you provided - what do you think?
Also, some markers, which should fit onto the map nicely!
I mixed up a few standard colours which I think compliment the tones used in the map, and it should be easy for you to switch the colours around if you wish!
I hope that these work to your requirements, but if any adjustments need making, I'll gladly do so!
risefromtheashes

Starora wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:53 pm
risefromtheashes wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:13 am Hi! I have a map request. I already have a placeholder version that I made in MS Paint, but ehh, I'm not a huge fan of it just because it's so different from the usual AA style, so it'd be nice if you could remake it in that style.

I mixed up a few standard colours which I think compliment the tones used in the map, and it should be easy for you to switch the colours around if you wish!
I hope that these work to your requirements, but if any adjustments need making, I'll gladly do so!
YO THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Comments/adjustments below:
Two major things: the bedroom's box should be a little bit shorter, so the upper border would be a bit lower than it is right now, and the theater only has one set of double doors in the background I'm using for it, so it would be appreciated if you could remove the two extra sets!
That is all! Thank you so much, this is great!
The Mindcastle System
----------
OUR CASES:
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
AlterUniverse
Spoken languages: Español, English, Deutsch, Eu falo um pouco de PT

Post by AlterUniverse »

Hi again, I'm working on a new case for my project and I need an evidence that is giving me some kind of pain to make it up from scratch, that would be a Megaphone of metal but I need the material to be a little rusty because is from a Pirate case in a boat and I want to have that feel of "dirtyness"
Spoiler : Reference :

Take the time that you want and thanks in advance, Love your work
Starora

Post by Starora »

risefromtheashes wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:52 am

Two major things: the bedroom's box should be a little bit shorter, so the upper border would be a bit lower than it is right now, and the theater only has one set of double doors in the background I'm using for it, so it would be appreciated if you could remove the two extra sets!
A bit more like this?:
risefromtheashes

Starora wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:04 pm
risefromtheashes wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:52 am

A bit more like this?:
YES THAT'S PERFECT! Thank you so so much! :D
The Mindcastle System
----------
OUR CASES:

----------
Squidwarden

Post by Squidwarden »

Hello, would it be okay if you can make the other colored Magatama (Gold, Mint, Red, Purple and also include pink and indigo color) glowing?

Just like this Image
Image Image
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

Sorry for the bump, but if I haven't already said this -- Starora, you are a diamond in the rough. I know to instinctively come to your thread to find evidence icons if I need something. Thanks for all your hard work and know it's recognised and appreciated.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
eerew

Post by eerew »

Agreed with this ^

I'm only just now using a piece of evidence from here but I've had this post favorited and check here a lot to see if some of the evidence I need can be represented with anything in this thread because they all look really good! This and the random character sprites thread are some of the best resources this site has I think.

Also the differently colored magatamas (forbidden candy) and files hit a certain part of my brain just right lol
nemolee.exe
Spoken languages: English, Korean

Post by nemolee.exe »

I'm rather surprised that there isn't any sort of police uniform evidence lying around, So I ask for that. Here is something that I think we probably need:

- Police Hat
- Bloody Police Hat
- Police Jacket
- Bloody Police Jacket
- Police Pants
XavierWright

Post by XavierWright »

:
Heyo, if you would be willing to do so, could you please recreate these diagrams in the style of the Ace Attorney diagrams? Thanks in advance.

Vats

Post by Vats »

Can I get a red book which has a title of objection and phoenix at the front cover?