Request Topic

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Dramatica

Request Topic

Post by Dramatica »

Ace Attorney Online: Request Topic

The 'Your Art' forum is home to the many sprite, artwork and music threads of those who are well-known members of the community, or are developing their own trial in the 'Your Trials' forums. Not everyone is an artist, however, and if you are in need of a certain graphic, sprite, or music track, then this is the thread where you want to post your request. Do note, however, there are rules that are to be followed:

Request Rules

• All requests are to be posted in this thread. Request topics created by other users will be either locked or merged into this thread.
  • You may request for sprites (sprite sheets, a set of animations for a character, etc). You are also free to request help on a sprite you are unable to finish it yourself.
  • Graphics such as box-art, signatures, avatars etc can be requested more than once. :)
  • Do not bump your request and do not post it more than once unless two weeks have passed. Do not complain if no one takes your request as the artists of AAO are not under any obligation to complete your request. If someone accepts your request, do not pester them to finish it.
    • NOTICE: You may only bump your request once if it has not been taken. If there are no replies to your bump, you must wait six months before posting it again.
    • Do NOT increase the size of your request with the "size" tag, bold it with the "b" tag and use the "I" tags for italics.
  • Please try and offer something in return if you are requesting sprites in particular.
Happy Requesting~!
Spoiler : Old post :
So, before AAO gets flooded with request topics, why not just have one?

So, yeah. If possible, could anyone sprite Shinta Kikuchi, the guy in my avv? Jibber did it, but that was only one pose and to be honest, I didn't like it that much.
Short FAQ:
Q: Does any of this have to be specific to the Ace Attorney Online case maker?
A: While certainly encouraged, no- you may request anything in this topic as long as it doesn't break forum rules. One of our (at the time) mods, Tap, created a rule due to an influx of people coming in to request things for another ace attorney fan site and then never coming back. He then repealed said rule on February 1st, 2013. Read the spoiler tag to see the post when this rule was taken down.
Spoiler : :
Tap wrote:
Mr. Incognito wrote:Whoa whoa whoa
Do not sign up to Ace Attorney Online to request sprites for a fangame you are making/advertising on Court-Records and/or using a non-AAO engine. This thread is for Ace Attorney Online-related requests only.
Won't lie, this seems a bit shifty Tap.
While I can somewhat understand the logic behind it, it's still a terrible idea.
Oh, that's an old rule. I think I posted it sometime back in mid or late 2010 when there was a massive explosion of C-R requests You know, people jumping from the Request Thread on Court-Records, copy pasting their request, and then pretty much going away. Back then, I think there were one or two artists in the Your Art forum. It was a pretty dull place. But yeah, we haven't had any dramas since as AAO seems to have taken pretty much 95% of all fangaming these days.

Might be time to remove it now, so thanks for bringing it up. I don't think we really need it anymore, but I do disagree that it is a "terrible" idea.
Last edited by Ami on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: Improve content
Powerdrone
Spoken languages: English

Re: Request Topic

Post by Powerdrone »

In the first post you should compile a list of requests and have a checklisty type thing showing who is working on which requests, and also have a list showing which requests are complete.
Sissel
Spoken languages: English, Dead thoughts
Location: Could be hiding inside your phone, listening to your conversation with your mum

Post by Sissel »

Please could I have a animated Kay Faraday sprite?
Made by me, anyone can use it, if they wish
Huddini

Wishing that you'll get better soon, Parrie!
I SUPPORT PARRIE AS A SQUADMATE IN ME3
RandomJibberish

Post by RandomJibberish »

I've told you before, Download the Zips.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

@Drammy: Don't take this the wrong way- I'm not accepting the request right now -but were you looking for attorney, prosecutor, or witness sprites?
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
King Treuth
Spoken languages: English, learning 日本語

Post by King Treuth »

Would requests for music go here?
"I'M NAKED!!! THIS IS SO WRONG!!!"
-Ashura
EmaTheScienceSkye
Winner of AC 1#!
Spoken languages: English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Japanese

Post by EmaTheScienceSkye »

Requests for everything goes here.
Your Resident Ema Skye Impersonator.
Blah.
King Treuth

Post by King Treuth »

Alright. If at all possible, could somebody remix requiem for a dream so it sounds like a cornered theme?
-Ashura
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

I'm working on it right now. I didn't think it was a good idea, but it's working really well.

Assuming you meant this song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY2uqPep ... feature=iv

That's a piano version, but I'm using the original too.
King Treuth

Post by King Treuth »

okappa wrote:I'm working on it right now. I didn't think it was a good idea, but it's working really well.

Assuming you meant this song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY2uqPep ... feature=iv

That's a piano version, but I'm using the original too.
Yes, that one.
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

Sorry, my headphones borked and I can't work on it anymore... T.T
King Treuth

Post by King Treuth »

okappa wrote:Sorry, my headphones borked and I can't work on it anymore... T.T
:( Well, if you ever get new ones, could you finish it?
-Ashura
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

Oh, yeah, I'd love to, but with my current financial state it's unlikely to be done anytime soon.
nobody

Post by nobody »

i have a request. Could i have a court sprite of adrian andrews(T&T), and her as a co-concil court sprite?

Thanks
King Treuth

Post by King Treuth »

okappa wrote:Oh, yeah, I'd love to, but with my current financial state it's unlikely to be done anytime soon.
Take your time.
-Ashura