E.D.'s Practical Arts [Cellphone Remixes Up!]

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

E.D.'s Practical Arts [Cellphone Remixes Up!]

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Hey! It's E.D.Revolution. I'm not an artist by nature, but have made some graphics for trials on AAO. I'll post up my practical arts here.

I have four main rules:
Spoiler : :
  1. I own everything on this thread, so if you want to use any of my stuff, I must have express written consent before I allow you to use it (read: reply or PM me). However, a lot of my stuff are requests done for other users. If there's anything you want to use, please ask the original requester, as well. I'm going to want written proof of that, as well.
  2. You may request me to do something, but please read the notices on every section before you ask.
  3. You may post an edit of my sprites as help with permission.
  4. If you are going to use my stuff as part of your avatar or sig, you must host them yourself. The credits must be visible on the signature. (Make your life easier and put them on the first line).
Requester clause:
  • Some of the work I have listed here are requests. Since I do work for both AAO and CR, I'm going to list the requester on the work.
  • Requester clause states that if you have requested the work, you have exclusive rights to use it. However, if it's used in a project and it's abandoned, you will lose exclusivity.
  • Inversely, if you are requesting to use work I have made for others, please seek permission from the requester. If they are active, I need to see proof of permission. If they are not active, I reserve the right whether or not to allow the use of it. Most of the time I will say yes, though.
Addendum
  • I usually grant permission to use my work, but they are of "at will" nature. This means I can (and will) revoke them at any time for a very good reason. If you've lost permission to use my work, don't bother coming for me to borrow or request my work. My answer will be a silent "No." Bans from using my work directed against people are not retroactive unless stated.
Note: You can only find my work on AAO and CR. If they appear anywhere else (that's not under my name or alias), please PM me or notify me somehow. I appreciate it.
I used to make VS screens, but I do not accept requests anymore.

Request status: Off

I can make VS screens for anyone, but I will refuse new VS requests. I have a guide on it, and because of that, I expect people to read it and try to do it. Most of these VS screens are free to use, but just check with me just in case you're not sure. In general, screens as a result of a request are property of the requester unless the requester is unavailable. Then it reverts to me by default.

If the request for a VS screen is part of a larger animation, I might try the request.
Spoiler : Requests :
Mia Fey: Ace Spirit Attorney Not available for use!

Leon Prinze: Ace Attorney - Final Judgement (Nudalman's request)
Image Image

Ace Attorneys: Emerging Legacies (gotMLK7's request) Project is abandoned.

Shadowsleuth's Request (aka S.S. Sleuth
ImageImage ImageImage

Franziska von Karma: Perfect Prosecutor (TKHawaiianAZN's request) Free to Use since project is abandoned!

Raymond Hope: Ace Prosecutor (BBblader's Request) Free to Use since project is abandoned!
ImageImage

Turnabout Generations: The first one is free to use with permission. The second one is not available to use.
ImageImage

Holhol1235's Request
Image Image
My infamous Mia VS Lang Project is abandoned! However, permission is required.
ImageImage
Spoiler : VS Concepts. (NOT FOR USE!) :
Experimental VS Concept

Rehashed VS Scanlines
D'Gray Man base
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logos and miscellaneous graphics.

I have tried my hand at making Logos. I'm pretty satisfied with the result. Tap, you're not the only one who can do Logos :P.

Spoiler : Logos :
No longer true as of 2018 as he's now a Senator.

Old School Style, New School Influence :mia:
Spoiler : Mia Fey Silhouette. Warning: Big Ass Image. Open in new tab. Over 2000 px in length. Free to Use :
Spoiler : Signatures :
For the art comp I once hosted.

Base background at the end, by request of Phantom: Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sprites!

Mia Fey: Ace Spirit Attorney Sprite Set

This is the sprite set that will appear in my signature case Mia Fey: Ace Spirit Attorney. This set will debut starting with Case 2 on.
Spoiler : Young Mia Fey (Must ask permission!) :
ImageImageImage
Restrained!Mia A combination of serious and muted emotes, I hope this is.

Mia thinking then shaking her head. Will probably improve on timing later.

ImageImageImage
Arrogant!Mia. This time, she's arrogant. Not in the confident type, where she hair flips. She'll simply look away and talk down on you. :franny:

ImageImageImage
Irritated!Mia. This time she's getting irritated with certain witnesses and certain stubborn prosecutors. :godot:

ImageImage
Migraine!Mia. Now she's really getting a headache with VERY stubborn and incompetent witnesses. :x
Though I might wanna add a few pixels to show she's getting a migraine.
Spoiler : Lana Skye. Credits for bases go to Unas, Tap, and Dypo. (Permission Required!) :
ImageImage
Normal Set

ImageImage
Thinking Set 1: Thumb. One of two thinking sets. This one is for situations that are less serious in nature and don't require as much thought. Though if someone wanted to create a top screen thinking graphic similar to this... *coughphantommlookingatyoucough*

ImageImageImage
Thinking Set 2: Finger Tap. The second of the thinking sets. This can also be considered a mocking pose, as she doesn't look at the witness/judge/Mia once. :P

ImageImage
Serious Set. Obviously when she's being very serious. Though not quite like...

ImageImage
Annoyed Set. When the defense starts to annoy Lana to hell or when she's really glaring at the defense, judge or the witness. Trust me, you don't want to be in the receiving end of her glare, for guess what she'll do to you when she calls you to her office? :fran:

ImageImage
Oh my! Set (aka "Softening pose"). Can be used in a variety of situation where Lana is "softening" herself. When she's curious, when she's saying "Oh I'm sorry" or when she's pleasantly surprised.

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tablet Set 1: With Stylus. The original set didn't have the stylus animated, so I decided to do something about it. There's a reason there's five in this set.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tablet Set 2: Touchscreen. Depends on the technology available in "2015" :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tablet Set 3: Left Hand Hold. Useful when she's just looking at the set of data she has for the evidence.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Disappointed Sets. There's a reason she's not even attempting to look at you. You have disappointed her!

ImageImage
Nervous Sweat Set. This is the true iteration of her nervous sweat sprite, prosecutor style. Too easy to go for a Mia base, not so easy to do a true one.

Damage Sprite. Obviously, you know she's been defeated when you get her to bite her thumb off. Do that several times, and we'll need a medic to restore her blood. :P

ImageImageImage
Desk Slam. Credits to Sligneris for help on the arm and hand.

ImageImageImage
:objection:

Other Spritework

Spoiler : Bruce Goodman sprites. Credit for base goes to Mikker. Requested by Phantom for Turnabout Generations. (Credit required to use!) :
The first six poses have a hat and hatless version.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Normal set

ImageImage
ImageImage
Worried set

ImageImage
ImageImage
Confident set

ImageImage
ImageImage
Serious set

ImageImage
ImageImage
Huff set

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scared set
ImageImage
Profile pose. Aka, side pose. No hatless version on this one.

ImageImage
Hide. Best used when your character doesn't feel like revealing himself right away or if he's hiding something. :P

ImageImage
Arm/Disarm startup poses. The arm goes with hide!gun and the disarm goes with hide.

ImageImage
Hide!Gun. Take cover.

ImageImage
Serious!Gun. Basically, "I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it. Don't f*** with me."

Shoot. This meant to stand alone, especially when your witness does get mad. This is almost calling for "I Just Shot Marvin in the Face!" :P

ImageImage
Surprised.
Spoiler : Mugshots/Evidence (Free to use, no credit needed but appreciated) :
She's a random female victim. Was supposed to be a base for a full crossover sprite I had in mind but I wasn't confident in my ability to do a full sprite.

Black gloves are VERY prominent in the AA world. :cute:

People are always asking for a Maya mugshot based on her older appearance.
Spoiler : Mia Edits (Do not use!) :
Mia really means serious business! You do NOT want to mess with her. :twisted: Didn't bother with the mouth, since it's too much effort to get the evil effect. Will work on it later.

Just because she's wearing white doesn't mean she's an angel. In fact, I think she's turning into her own worst enemy. In more ways than one. :twisted: Inspiration: Dahlia Hawthorne. :P

You never know what might happen when you try to take advantage a very powerful spirit medium. But I would suggest you run before she even goes there! :twisted: Inspiration: Shin Bison from Street Fighter EX 3.
Spoiler : Gerik Leons Sprites (AP-Master, Permission was given, Permission not needed to use, see Random Character Thread) :
ImageImage
Smirk aka Sarcastic sprites

ImageImage
Zoom sprites

VS Sprite
Spoiler : Competition Sprites (Use with permission) :
Lyn!Mia V1
Whenever Mia goes to an anime convention with Maya, she ALWAYS cosplays as Lady Lyndis (Lyn) from Fire Emblem 7. :mia:
Competition: Crossover
Ranking: Unranked :cry:

Sissel/Yomiel!Phoenix V1
Yomiel has officially possessed Phoenix Wright. Udgey, Franziska, Edgeworth, Manfred, Godot, Kristoph... be afraid. Be VERY afraid! :phoenix:
Competition: Crossover
Ranking: 3rd

As an added bonus, I'm doing a sheet of Sissel. Yes, it's a PW edit, but it works due to his poses.

Miyo Fey. Yes, she got sex-reassignment surgery at 18 and became this Korean hunk. More quiet than Mia was in her first cases, I would say.
Competition: Rule 63
Ranking: 7th

Franz von Karma. Yes, Manfred had a son, and this is his official debut outfit.
Competition: Rule 63
Ranking: 7th

Dahlia!Mia. For what reason would she be dressing as her? :hobo:
Competition: Halloween

Devil Kazuya Mishima. You want PW in the best Halloween costume? Hit up Kazuya Mishima and he'll help you out.
Competition: Halloween

AUDIOWORKS!

I've dabbled in remixing some stuff. Just basic stuff.
Spoiler : Cellphone Remixes :
As noted by the title of the folder, these are cell phone remixes. Right now, I have a few character themes remixed into the style of "Ringtone - Godot", using the instruments in that track.
Permission required to use!
Phoenix Wright 2004
Miles Edgeworth 2002 (2009 variant)
Franziska von Karma
Shi-Long Lang
Last edited by E.D.Revolution on Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:24 pm, edited 75 times in total.
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Re: E.D.Revolution's Practical Arts (Requests: Open)

Post by Blackrune »

Nice, a game over screen.
I guess I'll use it for the sake of an even more authentic death, thanks. ^^
E.D.Revolution

Post by E.D.Revolution »

I strive for authenticity, when possible.

Actually, in AA games, they have the doors closing but that's a complicated animation. Not only that, ATM, CR is prob DDoS'd, which means I can't get the graphics to animate with...
Holhol
Spoken languages: English

Post by Holhol »

I love the VS screens. They are just... awesome, for some reason...
~Danielinhoni is the bestest friend anybody could ask for~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬▬▬

TKinhonipei is my soulmate ~<3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liquid Snake wrote:Snake, did you like my sunglasses?
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

First off, these rock. :XD:

Secondly, I'd like to make a request. If I make the zooms for you, can you animate the zoom for Colby Jack vs Trace Leradine for the first case of Emerging Legacies for me?
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

E.D.Revolution

Post by E.D.Revolution »

@Holhol, thanks :D

@MLK, I just need the zooms or the VS sprites before I formally accept.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Working on them now. I'll try and get them to you as soon as possible, I just wanted to to make sure people know my plans before snatching up those request slots.^^'
EDIT: These two, Colby Jack and Trace Leradine.
Colby Zoom.png
Colby Zoom.png (4.08 KiB) Viewed 10433 times
Leradine Zoom.png
Leradine Zoom.png (3.25 KiB) Viewed 10433 times
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

E.D.Revolution

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Updated with TKHawaiianAZN's Request. I have actually managed to rip the sprites from the game, and I recolored Gumshoe's coat from his AAI sprite.

@gotMLK. What size do you want? AA or AAI size (refer to my VS screen guide)
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

I would like to have the AA size, though I think I accidentally made it with AAI width...oops... :oops:
Thanks, btw! And the new one looks great!

E.D.Revolution

Post by E.D.Revolution »

If you want it AA width, you gotta redo it. Sorry.

And thanks! :D

EDIT: Just checked those sprites. Those are, in fact AAI sized sprites. Those have to be redone. Without the black lines, the width of the VS sprites is 48 pxls. AAI is 36.

EDIT2: Shadowsleuth, I'm going to need to ask if you want regular AAI Edgeworth or AAI Bratworth. There's a slight difference between the two.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

. . .
Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.
Does it make a huge difference, ore will people not really care what type it is? If it needs to be AAI to work, I'm fine with it, I just don't want to work on these guys again, their hair is HECK to work with. :lol:

E.D.Revolution

Post by E.D.Revolution »

The reason is this:

I can make AA VS sprites fit into AAI size, but I can't make AAI VS sprites fit into AA size because I can't fix that said AAI sprite without ruining it.

If you want AAI size, then I'll give it to you. There's no real difference.

~~

Oh and here's a rule. If you want an VS sprite with one of them AAI style, both of them will be AAI style. There's no other way around. Think Mia VS Lang.
gotMLK7

Post by gotMLK7 »

Kay, AAI is fine, and I'll try not to screw up so royally next time. ^^' Thanks again! Credit will be given.

E.D.Revolution

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Alright then. I won't be able to work on any more requests tonight or tomorrow, since I have papers due.

Requests are still open, but won't be responded to until later.
E.D.Revolution

Post by E.D.Revolution »

I'll finish the two requests either tonight or tomorrow.

But I want advice about my two AA sprite edits. Are they showing the emotion that I say they are? If not, how can I improve it? My spriting level is quite low, so I don't want to do too much work in editing the sprites.