[RP] GALAXY WARRIORS { Phantasmagoria of Miracles } [OPEN]

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Re: [RP] GALAXY WARRIORS { Phantasmagoria of Miracles } [O

Post by Topaz »

E2 - Outside of the Dance Hall

The girls all arrive at the Dance Hall to find that the meet and greet event has ended. Those who came here for that (everyone but Aya) are naturally disappointed. They decide to turn around and leave, but are stopped by the sounds of the hall doors opening, and a very familiar pop sensation stepping out. She waves to the group of four.

"Hey, Aya, you're here!" she yells "And you brought friends!"

Yes, that's certainly the world famous E!Erin in the flesh. She rushes over the the girls, and ushers them inside the hall. Of course they all comply. It's a celebrity, after all.

E2 - Dance Hall

The large hall looks somewhat smaller than usual, now that it's deserted of people. The only ones in this hall now are Aya, Elisabeth, Hikari, Irina, Silvia, and Emily. Silvia and Elisabeth immediately recognise each other from the incident at the dock. Is this another fated meeting between magical girls? You senses seem to suggest so.

"You're probably wondering why I brought you in here - well, most of you are - and the answer is simple. Each one of you has received the power of Alistair, and so have I. But my powers aren't really suited for combat. So I talked to Aya here" she points at her "and decided that I'd test out my abilities with all of you. I'm not gonna be a fighter, I'm gonna be your support."

She does a twirl, and makes a fashionable pose to draw all attention to her.

"I'm Emily Erin. You can all call me Emily. My powers allow me to control what you perceive. Sight, smell, touch, and so on. All of your senses I can manipulate with my magical power. So without further ado, why don't I transform and show you?"

Emily puts a hand to the sky, and light envelopes her body. Purple ribbons completely wrap around her, then burst into shreds, revealing Emily in her usual stage costume. It's a tiny chest jacket, skirt, and boots. Everyone feels a sense of admiration. They feel pumped, excited. Something about Emily's magical girl form creates an atmosphere of cheerfulness. Like going to one of her concerts.

"So, how about it guys? You wanna help me test my skills?"
The Ash Raichu
Spoken languages: English

Post by The Ash Raichu »

E2 - Dance Hall:

Right. Emily said that about herself earlier. She could change what Aya perceived. What if that's how she became so popular? She could change how her music sounded to her audience, right? That way, everyone would like her. This is definitely what happened, and no one would be able to convince Aya otherwise. Definitely.

Soon after Emily transformed, Aya unsheathed her expertly-concealed sword from her hair, held it up toward the sky, and transformed as well. Silver skirt, pink, scarf, green visor and all. She was really starting to get used to that green tint. Aya stared at Emily for further instruction.

That dirty cheater.
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

E2 - Dance Hall

Irina had almost lost the sense of time in the amusement park... It was so much fun, though the park could have benefited from having a few more extreme rides. Just a little bit of spinning upside-down or free fall wasn't particularly going to shake her, though it was still fun. The sceneries were nice too.

Regardless, by the time they were done and Hikari dragged her out to a meet and greet, Irina had to frown a bit. Getting too close to anyone might become a hinderance... It was not like such a thing would happen in one day but she would need to keep this in her mind for the future. Realizing she had probably been out of it for a moment, Irina quickly fixed her expression to her usual carefree self. There was no need for Hikari to know anyway.

In front of the dance hall, she could see E!Erin calling for them excitedly. Such personal attention was certainly a surprise, albeit a pleasant one. Irina was as enthusiastic as anyone to make friends with the idol. Even if it was not her preferred type of music, she didn't mind it either and you didn't get to meet celebrities every day. Even when Erin started talking about magic and testing her powers to them, Irina didn't have any complaints. It would only be advantageous to know what kind of abilities there were. Still, Irina didn't want to call any unnecessary attention to herself, so she just nodded silently and observed the situation with a stupid grin on her face.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

E2 - Dance Hall

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. ohmygoodness

It was actually her! E!Erin! In the flesh!

... Hikari couldn't help but be excited right now. Here she was. With E!Erin! She actually got to meet E!Erin!

And so, when she transformed into a magical girl, she was even more excited.

And then she told them that they could call her by her first name. She couldn't help it. She let out a squee. She was that happy and excited.

Though, it seemed that she had called them to do some sort of... Task thingy.

"H-Help you! O-Of course I'd be happy to!"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

E2 - Dance Hall

Elisabeth honestly didn't listen to much pop music, though she had a vague idea who E!Erin was, and could recognize her if she saw her. Still, it was cool meeting a famous person. It'd be a story to tell people, and she honestly didn't have much else going on, so why not?

It seemed she also had powers of some sort, though not really combat powers. Alistair really did seem to be handing out powers willy-nilly, though she wasn't complaining. She had a cool gun and could crush stuff with gears, that was cool enough for her. "Sure, why the heck not?"
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

E2 - Dance Hall

Silvia, her hands folced in front of her, watched the transformation with a sparkle in her eyes.

"A-amazing. I must express how amazing this is in a poem later. Still working on coming up with them on the spot."

She caught herself before going too off-topic.

"Wow, I just... I didn't think there were THAT many magical girls around. This is so exciting- *ahem* Sure, I'll lend you a hand, too."
Topaz
Spoken languages: English, 日本語

Post by Topaz »

E2 - Dance Hall

"Great!" Emily claps her hands together "Well, let's see... I'm going to have to manipulate both your hearing and your sight for this to work. But the biggest issue is connecting to you all telepathically."

Emily circles her fingers against either side of her head, and focuses deeply. She concentrates, until finally all of the girls at the Dance Hall hear Emily's voice in their head.

"Testing, testing, mic check! Does this work?"

The reactions of the girls tell Emily it does indeed work.

"Well, I guess this means so far it's a resounding success. Now I need to work on the visual side. But until then, I need you all to do something."

"I want you to" Emily seems to have returned to non-telepathic conversation "all fly as far away from here as possible, and when you think you're a good distance from me, try and talk to me. I honestly don't know how to explain it, but just think really hard about, like, calling me or something. It'll come through. Go ahead! Then I can try the second stage of this test."
The Ash Raichu
Spoken languages: English

Post by The Ash Raichu »

E2 - Dance Hall:

Aya suspected Emily would be able to speak with her telepathically, but she didn't think it would be so seemingly effortless. And it seemed like she was talking to everyone at once. Aya was almost certain now that Emily could mass-broadcast her music to wherever she needed to make new fans. And she could definitely make it sound better with her power as well. She was starting to like Emily, or rather, Emily's power, less and less by the minute.

Though if she were to follow through with this whole Magical Girl thing, Aya figured she'd have to put up with it. She was told to fly far away? She could fly? Well, that would've been convenient to know a little earlier. Knowing what she knew about being a Magical Girl, it was reasonable to assume she could fly by thinking about flying.

So naturally, she would fly everywhere by flapping her arms.

Aya flies to K11

Emily did say to fly as far away as possible. The edge of Terrallarum was the furthest she was willing to go. It looked like she was in some sort of run-down trailer park, the last place E!Erin would be. Perfect. Aya gave herself a mental image of Emily, and thought out what she wanted to say, like she could just talk to her by willing it so.

Hello?
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

E2 - Dance Hall

Woah. So she could speak telepathically? That... Was really really f***ing awesome. But now she wanted them to... Fly away somewhere? Well, she'd go do that.

Flying was easy, right?

She just... Imagined herself floating in mid-air... And... Woah! It actually working. Amazing.

Hikari flies over to A5

Over the ocean. Surely that was far enough, right...? And then she said something about... Imagining her or something? That was easy enough for her.

"Hi! I'm... Over the ocean. What now?"

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

E2 - Dance Hall

Irina curiously watched as Hikari and the other girl who Emily had called 'Aya' floated out of the room. They could fly? Now that was cool. But since the other girls had already went out to test the telepathic range, it might be more useful to test something else instead.

"It might be a good idea to see if this works untransformed as well." she suggested. Starting to skip backwards towards the door, Irina waved Emily bye with a little more enthusiasm than necessary.

"I'll go outside to test it, so see you in a minut- Ouch!"

While walking backwards she had hit her head to a wall behind her. After briefly rubbing the newly formed bump in her head, she made a silly expression and resumed waving. This time though, she trailed her other hand carefully along the wall until she was safely out of the door to prevent any new bruises.

Irina figured that the distance would be enough as long as she was outside the earshot, so she tried calling out for Emily as soon as she had closed the door and made sure she couldn't hear anything through it.

"Hello, I'm outside now... Can you hear me?
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

E2 - Dance Hall

Neat, so she had psychic talk abilities, and now they could apparently fly. She'd probably spend the whole day sleeping tomorrow with all the things she'd done and seen. Now wasn't the time for sleep, that would come later, and she'd enjoy it. Elisabeth thought about flying, and then began to float off the ground.

Elisabeth flies over to E9, her trenchcoat blowing behind her as she soared over the water. She began to picture Emily, as she had been told to. "Red leader, standing by. Do you copy, over?"
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

E2 - Dance Hall

"We're not going to fight? Very well, hm..."

After her last adventure, she somewhat had expect everything to involve fighting minions of evil. So far everything had seemed to indicate it... they had been given weapons after all.
Still, this new activity didn't exactly leave her disappointed, as she had yet to try out flying.
Seeing the others do it so easily gave her the little reassurance she needed that it was probably safe.

"Well then, here I gooooo-"

Silvia took off, flying upwards in a spiral for... well, several minutes. She wanted to get as high as she could manage.
She eventually stopped once the dance hall had been reduced to a mere dot below her.

"This view.... oh my god~. I'm... charmed."

She remained there to now, watching out for planes.

"So, Emily. Can you see this? Can you hear me? Wait no, I was supposed to think it, right?

Hellooooo?