[RP] Sea of Thieves - Game Start

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Spongesonic
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Sea of Thieves - Game Start

Post by Spongesonic »

Port Hope Tavern

"In that case, Alfonzo, let me ask you a different question," Dean said. "I seem to recall you serving us shortly before all of this happened. Can you recall the events of what happened between you serving us and you finding the letter?"
Winner of the "Broken Commandments" Case Competition
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love should be genderless.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.

Misc. Information
Steam: spongesonic
Youtube: SpongesonicPictures
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Port Hope Tavern:

"I served you, I went into the back, noticed a note sticking out from the floor, picked it up, and then I checked it." Alfonso replied. "I didn't see anyone drop it, but that's all that happened."

"I think we have a pretty good grasp on what happened," The Bartender spoke up. "I trust Alfonso's word-- But right now instead of telling stories, how about we see some evidence? I think there's a much simpler way we can figure out who wrote this."

The Bartender quickly pulled out a napkin and placed it on the bar's counter, then pulled a pen from his pocket. "...A simple test. We'll compare the handwriting on this letter to everyone in the bar. Who's first?"
Spongesonic

Post by Spongesonic »

Port Hope Tavern

Dean, Maria, and Madlyn were the first to volunteer to the handwriting test.
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

Misc. Information
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

The Duchess Eldritch:

"You do not understand, when I went down there to check on the cargo just now, it was moving about and had torn part of the bag, and when you dropped it, it let out a scream! Old ham and books don't move and scream! I'm not trying to pry, but I have a feeling that something a lot more dangerous than old ham and books is in that cargo hold right now tearing through that bag!" After shouting and waving his arms about for that bit, Alphonse turned his attention back to the Sister of Red, lowering his voice but breathing tensely. "Now then, is there really old ham and books in your bag?"
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Port Hope Tavern:

The Doublooners quickly give a sample of handwriting, and soon after, several more approach to write. When everyone has signed, the Bartender looks over the sheet, an eyebrow raised, comparing each to the letter. After a few moments, he lowers the paper with a frown.

"...Funny." He muttered, "None of these match. Not a one! Hell, some of these aren't even English!"

A few gazes shift to the woman known as Sato.

The Bartender scowls. "Well, that's just great. What in blazes does this mean?"

The Duchess Eldritch:

The Sister of Red's smile wavers. "Oh... A tear... That is not good."

A final, strong tear echoes from below deck, and an inhuman screech rises from beneath.

"Oh dear!" The Sister exclaims, looking at the crew. "Pardon me, my friends-- I may have told a lie. But please, do not follow me-- I will handle the situation myself. This is not something humans should see."

With that, she pulled a large horn of some kind and descended into the Cargo hold.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

The Duchess Eldritch:

"This cannot be good." Alphonse says as she descends, grabbing his musket and quickly following her down.

"Oh, for the love of Davy Jones, what sort of hellish abomination did he awaken by touching that?" Margaret said, leaving the wheel and following suit below deck with her sword drawn.

"I'm not missing this, this is going to be a hell of a story to tell later!" The Admiral shouted, following the other three to the cargo hold.

Eight O'Spades remained there on the deck alone. "Ah, to hell with it, I'll go too." she said to no one before heading down with everyone else.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

Port Coin Tavern

Gayle struck a single match against the matchbox and lit the cigarette with it. "I know how you feel, pal. I've felt exactly as you look a number of times before," they added with a slightly more solemn voice than usual. The rest just stood wordlessly, just thinking about how this man looks like he's walked out of some allegorical poem, and how he's probably never left this bar in the last year.

Gayle took a look at the man's hand holding out the reward, and could only say, "...Listen, I think you need most of that 25 coins more than I. If I took more than eleven of them, I... wouldn't feel right. Thank you" They indeed only took 11 gold and left.
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
Spongesonic

Post by Spongesonic »

Port Hope Tavern

Dean crossed his arms. "Do you take me for an imbecile, Bartender? A handwriting test was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that letter. The only reason I didn't go through with it is because I knew something like this would happen." He frowned. "If the person who wrote this letter is in this room, then that means someone is attempting to hide their true handwriting. If they are not in the room, then... well, I'll just assume you all know what that means."
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

Misc. Information
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Lymes figured that it wasn't safe to go through the whilpool. At least not now, besides... hey look like they'd be okay... for awhile anyway.

"IF WE GO THROUGH ONE MORE WHIRLPOOL I'M SHOOTING WHOEVER'S AT THE WHEEL!"

Plus he didn't want to get shot.

"Okay we're going to port don't worry... I'm sure we won't run into another whirlpool... probably."

Moves on over 1 North, 2 West 1 North
Spoiler : SEARAGE! :
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

The Chimera's Tongue

You're not too far off from Port Seaweed now! Looks like it's going to be smooth sailing from he-

Oh wait, a pirate ship appears out of nowhere and seems to be heading straight for yours. At least it's not a whirlpool!

You can choose to flee and not risk taking damage or, if you're feeling brave enough, you can stand your ground and fight the oncoming ship. The choice is yours. Live to sail the sea another day, or fight for glory and treasure on the seas?
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Chimera's Tongue: The way to beat Seasickness!l
"Hey guys, not to make you nervous or anything but there are pirates over there. I mean at least it's not a whirlpool."

Everette kicked the door open weilding her weapon of choice as the pirates got close. "Let's fight, jeez it's been nothing but whirlpool after whirlpool! I need to get my blood flowing or I'm going to go insane!"

"Well... fighting it is then. Galiline, get Willow and the body inside. After all, don't want them to ruin our good treasure."

TO BATTLE!
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

The Chimera's Tongue

You engage the enemy pirate ship! You fire a round of cannons at them... but miss! It seems that the enemy was able to maneuver its way to dodge your shots.

...Before sailing straight into a massive whirlpool and getting completely destroyed.

Well, that could've ended a a lot worse. Victory is yours! Somehow, you end up with 300 gold and enough salvaged parts to upgrade one stat of your ship by one rank!
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

The Duchess Edritch:

Down in the darkness of the cargo hold, the crew lays eyes on the Sister of Red, brandishing her horn and glancing around. On the floor lay a series of tatters that were at one point a bag.

"Oh dear," The Sister of Red muttered, perplexed, "It seems my elaborate ruse is up... Blast. I was so subtle too!"

She prepared to blow the horn, before suddenly noticing the Eldritch crew.

"What are you doing?" She said, her eyes widening, "Did I not tell you not to follow? I must be extremely poor at communication... But no matter! Please, continue moving this ship! I must make it to the island! I'll put my friend back into his bag. Plug your ears and continue moving-- The sound of this horn will drive it out, but I fear it has side-effects on humans. It might make you a bit crazy."

She grins happily, expecting the crew to return.

Port Hope Tavern:

The Bartender's eyes narrow. "Alright then-- Let's see who the faker is. Alfonzo, go ask the merchants if anyone has left in the past several minutes. In the meantime..."

"I have another idea!" Boomed Snake Eyes, happily jaunting up to the bar. "You see, friends... You may have noticed my dual patches. There's a very good reason for these-- They will catch this spy. How, you ask? Simple! Sensory deprivation! When one sense is removed, the others strengthen to compensate. And without my eyes, my brain is able to figure things no mere man could!"

"Get to the point," The Bartender says, unamused.

"Well," The Captain goes on, "Remember how the letter said something about a second letter that they're still writing? We just need to find that! It'll point us right towards the killer!"

"Yeah, right to the killer!" Cried his shipmate.

"There wasn't any murder," The Bartender muttered. "Well? Any objections?"

Port Coin Tavern:

The man doesn't say anything, but simply sits back down with his cigarette, puffing into the air.

He mutters something sounding a bit like "thanks", then says no more. It's quiet again.
Trybien

Post by Trybien »

Sails to Island
Winner of the “Broken Commandments” Case Competition
Spongesonic

Post by Spongesonic »

Port Hope Tavern

"...Second letter?" Dean thought out loud. "Of course! This could be the clue we need! Let's find that letter... but, where to start looking?"
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥

Misc. Information