[RP] Sea of Thieves - Game Start

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

The Ash Raichu
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Sea of Thieves - Game Start

Post by The Ash Raichu »

At sea:

Just as Florse was pulling out the baitstick, she saw a massive tentacle breach the surface of the water and crash down again.

"I don't think that was a dolphin."

Sail 2 spaces West, and 3 spaces South. Random event, because I'm a glutton for trouble.
Spoiler : OoC :
Purely because I sailed away before Alnar could finish generating a monster. He generated a kraken.

Also, map. Image
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

The Fruit Salad:

“As you approach the small island, the first thing you notice are the beautiful flowers, waving gently in the wind. They come in all colors: pink, white, yellow, red, blue... They seem to be the only thing on this tiny spot of land, and they release a gentle, soothing aroma into the air. Next to them, stuck in the sand, is a sign that reads “Buy Some Flowars!”

You see nobody else present.

Port Hope Tavern:

"Well..." The Bartender muttered, "We could just turn over the whole place, but I don't think that wise. I don't think the Spy would leave their second letter just lying about. Maybe we just search everyone?"

"Good idea!" Snake Eyes said, "And since it's clear that my crew isn't the culprit, we should be exempt."

The Shadow Serpent:

Out of nowhere, a pirate ship appears with clearly unfriendly intentions. It begins firing on you from afar, hungering for victory or surrender.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

The Duchess Eldritch:

Alphonse strolled over to the pile of rags that was once a bag and picked up some of the tatters. "I think I shall stay right down here, if that's not a problem." Alphonse said, stuffing the bits of cloth in his ears as earplugs. "Must make sure there isn't any funny business."

The Admiral once again turned to the back of his book with the pencil. "I'm taking my chances. If something interesting happens, I must record it." He grinned, partially because he knew he'd be fine.

"I'll head back up and continue steering the ship, I suppose." Margaret said, glaring at Alphonse as she climbed to the upper deck once more. Eight followed suit.

"Honestly, I don't get why the boy can't let it wait until after our first mission," the captain grumbled as she climbed to the upper deck.

"Well, I dunno about you, but I came here for some adventure, and I'm pretty sure everyone else did." Eight replied, climbing up after her.

"Are you kidding? I want to have fun as much as the rest of us, but I don't want us to lose our first paycheck or all get killed on our first mission just because he couldn't control himself." she said, walking back over to the helm.

"You're a pirate captain, there's always going to be risks like that." the surgeon-cook said back. "He seems to have things under control for now, we just have to wait and see how things continue."

"Very well, then, onwards!" Margaret shouted, once again in a good mood. This O'Spades kid was pretty smart. She would have to trust the guy not to die down there for now.

The ship moves two spaces southward.
Spoiler : Map :
The Final but not so ending chapter.
Spongesonic

Post by Spongesonic »

Port Hope Tavern

"Er... Captain Snake Eyes?" Dean replied. He was gonna regret this, he just knew it. "I know you mean well, but you can't just exclude your crew because you feel like it. Everyone's a suspect, y'know?"
Winner of the "Broken Commandments" Case Competition
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love should be genderless.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.

Misc. Information
Steam: spongesonic
Youtube: SpongesonicPictures
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Chimera's Tongue: LEVEL UP!

"Well that went well." Lymes said as he watched the ship sink into the ocean. "Whirlpools can be useful!"

"Don't." EVerette complained.

"But-"

"Just don't, I want to go to port and I want a drink." Everette sighed as she slumped against the mast. "Maybe I can get into a drunken brawl or something." She held her gun in her hand as she looked at the sky. "Well at least this si a good start..."

"We'll use some of the parts and make the ship more maneuverable. We'll set up shop at port and maybe earn some more coin... then we can go on a little adventure. Cheer up Everette"
Spoiler : New Ship Levels :
Firepower: C
Durability: C
Speed: C
Maneuverability: B
The Chimera's Tongue Sails to Port Seaweed
Spoiler : :
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

Welp, not having any of this.

We be running, mates.

Not to be confused with "We be running mates."

Vote TAR and Sleuth for president. We might not screw up.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

The Duchess Eldritch:

"I do not recommend this," The Sister of Red said, "The creature I am trying to find will be much more difficult to contain if there are three of us. And at such close range, you will still be affected by my horn."

Nonetheless, there was a sudden crash, and she glanced around worriedly, slowly picking up the pieces of her tattered bag. In the cargo hold, you can make out three repair kits, and lifesaver, sliding about as the ship moves.

Port Hope Tavern:

Snake Eye's eyes narrowed. "What're you saying, boy? Haven't you got eyes? I wear two eyepatches and I can see plain as day-- This letter has intel on my own crew! Why would any of us write that down?"

"Regardless," The Bartender said, "He's right-- I'm playing this safe rather than sorry. Even if there's nothing on you, I'd rather be sure. Alright, everyone line up for the body check!"

The crews fall in line, one at a time, and the Tavern Crew quickly goes over each of them-- Then, to be safe, they check each other as well.
Spoiler : Body Check Findings :
1. “SS Undecided” Crew
Captain Carlos
Notes: Ink stains all over his hands and hat. The feather in his cap is actually a pen.
Captain Jonah
Notes: Hands are highly greasy and covered in gunpowder. Faded Navy tattoo on right shoulder.
Captain Sato
Notes: Doesn’t speak or read/write English. Lots and lots of knives, and several unidentified "ingredients"
Captain Anne-Marie
Notes: Messy eater, hands sticky and covered in sauce.

2. “Crimson Falcon” Crew
Captain Primrose
Notes: Red cap, ink stain on left hand.
Evans
Notes: Red armband, writing hand in sling.
Jacobs
Notes: Really drunk.
Ruby
Notes: Highly tidy, carrying soap and perfume.

3. “Heavy Weather” Crew
Captain Snake Eyes
Notes: Wears two eyepatches, but not actually blind. Trying to “get super hearing”.
Thunder Tom
Notes: Illiterate
Gabriel
Notes: Red cap, injured right hand. Left handed.
Kristoph
Notes: Ink stains on both hands, Navy Tattoo on right shoulder.

4. Port Hope Staff
Bartender Klaus
Notes: Smells of alcohol, cigarettes on person
Waiter Alfonso
Notes: Ink stains on right hand, red cap.
Waitress Franziska
Notes: Ink stains on left hand, sauce on apron
Waitress Connie
Notes: Blind, no ink stains
"That's all of them," The Bartender mutters, turning to the Neptune crew. "Now it's your turn."

Port Seaweed:

The Chimera's Tongue arrives, leaving the whirlpools and frantic ship behind. Of course, whirlpools wait for no man. Perhaps it will not be there when you return, so best make haste.

The Shadow Serpent:

Roland steers the Shadow Serpent fast and true, dodging each incoming volley of cannon fire! The pirates quickly find that pursuing the slippery ship would be a waste of effort, and give up chase. You've escaped successfully... this time.
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

At sea:

"Yeah, that'll learn ya's."

Let's start swinging around that island. Move 3 spaces South, and 2 spaces West.
Last edited by The Ash Raichu on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

Port Coin

As the four exit the tavern, Trkopyloff recalls, "There was another quest to simply give whoever we want a book, wasn't there? That seems easy enough." Everyone else murmurs in agreement. They head back to the bulletin board and examine the Cat-gun quest for details.
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Shadow Serpent:

Roland N. gets an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach as they go along, though nothing so far has happened.

Port Coin Bulletin Board:

The "Cat-Gun" quest simply shows directions into town, leading to a rickety old shack. Presumably, this is where the quest-giver lives.
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

Port Coin Bulletin Board

And so, they followed the directions to the shack. Whittaker had to ask, "Does this seem sort of... creepy to anyone else?"

Duscha responded by giving a simple "Not really." Gayle furthered the point by explaining, "Is it creepy that someone cannot afford an eye-pleasing house?"

"...The answer's no," they elaborated, and since they had just reached the front door, they knocked.
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

At Sea:

"Hey, guys. Anyone else got this sinking feeling?"

"Not particularly."

"Nope!"

"Just you."

"Hey, Captain, now's not the time to chicken out!"

"Yeah, says the girl who freaked when the skeleton talked..."

"Hey, I think that was perfectly justified!"

"Hey, look, whirlpools. Those are neat. Let's avoid those."

Next time on TAR takes script-writing classes...

Sail 4 spaces West and 1 space North.

Spongesonic

Post by Spongesonic »

Port Hope Tavern

The crew of the Neptune's Doubloon showed everyone their inventory.
Spoiler : Inventory :
Maria Inventory: Cutlass, Pistol, Lucky Doubloon, Red Flower
Madlyn Inventory: Cutlass, Spatula, Chef's Apron, 12 Pack of Rum
Dean Inventory: Notebook, Pen, Binoculars
"Madlyn!" Maria shouted. "You bought that 12 Pack of Rum, even when we told you not to?!"

Madlyn shrugged. "It was just 10 coins."

"Why I outta..."
Last edited by Spongesonic on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winner of the "Broken Commandments" Case Competition
-------
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love should be genderless.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.

Misc. Information
Steam: spongesonic
Youtube: SpongesonicPictures
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Odd Shack:

The door creaks open at the knock, and a short young woman with frazzled hair peeks her head out the door, staring up at the crew. "...Who're you? Oh, are you here for the book!? You're just in time, I've finished printing my latest batch!"

With that, she quickly emerges from the door with a large armful of grimy, hardback books, all titled "Cat-Gun: The Legend Begins".

"20 Gold each," She says, pulling out a pen. "10 extra for autographed."

Port Hope Tavern:

As Dean shows his inventory, another object slips out-- One he doesn't recall putting there. As he looks down, he sees a small, folded paper, with a Navy logo printed on it. Where it came from is unclear-- But the implication is clear as day. The spy must have slipped it onto you-- But when? And how?

All eyes move to Dean, then to the letter, then to back to him.

"...Well, well." Snake Eyes says, folding his arms and leveling his gaze at Dean. "I knew it all along."

The TAR Takes Script-Writing Classes Show:

As the Shadow Serpent turns around the small island area of Port Coin, they hear a loud screeching noise and loud splashing-- There, lying in the surf, is a dolphin, splashing around. You notice that it has a wounded fin-- But it looks like it's still able to swim.

All that's left is to bring it home.
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Chimera's Tongue: All ashore that's going ashore!

"Alright let's make this snappy, Set up shop and sell everything we don't need. Including the body, don't care who takes it, as long as it nets in gold it's worth something."

As Lymes continues instruction, Everette, waddled off the boat, "I'm going over to the tavern... because I need a drink after all this stupid whirlpool madness!" Everete without another word stormed off to the tavern.

"...Well guess it's just you and me Galeliline, how's Willow holding up?"

"Sleeping, I think, he just walked back outside and is basking in the sunlight. Must be a plant thing." Galeliline shrugged as she began to haul up things that they would sell at the market place. "He should be okay though."

"He's a tough and hard to get rid off... like a weed. Fitting really when you think about it." He shrugged as he began to walk off into town. "Now let's go make ourselves some coin shall we?"

Galiline and Lymes had off to the market place!
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio