[RP] Alone in the Universe

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

The Ash Raichu
Spoken languages: English

Re: [RP] Alone in the Universe

Post by The Ash Raichu »

Molten Peaks:

Grull's chains fell off of his wrists and neck. Good. Every time he tried to break them, he received a nasty zap. His door opened. Good. Every time he tried to break his cell, he received the same nasty zap. He stared around him.

Orange. He saw a lot of orange. And he felt hot. There was lots of hot around here. Grull stepped outside into the blistering heat and nearly lost his balance when the ground shifted underneath him. Once he regained his footing, he decided to check out this orange stuff coming out of the ground. He found a decent sized pool of orange and dipped his hand into it. About fifteen seconds later, he recoiled and howled in pain. Orange is hot. Avoid orange.

But Grull is orange. Should Grull avoid Grull? Grull sat down where he was, pondering this and similar quandaries about life and the universe around him. Like if he could eat the orange stuff.

The Trench:

*click* *hiss*

These two noises woke Kytsurkk from his slumber. He noticed three sets of cuffs around him. One held his front legs together, another his back legs, and the third was for his wings. He saw his cell door was open, some sort of supply kit had been dispensed, and that some sort of white smoke was pouring in. There were all sorts of hissing sounds all around him. As if he were surrounded by geysers or something like that. A quick look outside said... he was kind of right. There didn't seem to be a ground. The cell looked like it was suspended on a perpetual updraft of the white gas.

There were updrafts here... There were updrafts in the trench! The cell should weigh a lot more than Kytsurkk ever would. Taking this into account and grabbing the supply kit with his mouth, he positioned himself at the back wall of the cell, took a running start, and leaped into the smoke, wings spread. He let a gas vent boost him upward, spiraling further and further upward, resisting the urge to whoop and holler. He may have been trapped on this dying planet for the rest of time, but he couldn't remember feeling more free. Kytsurkk continued playing in the gas streams without a care in the world.

Best... prison sentence... ever.
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

The dwarf looked down at what he had just kicked and saw that the sound had from from the remains of robot. Layers of frost had collect over its metallic corpse, signs of it being here for a long period of time. Judging by the parts of the model it looked like a fairly old one. Perhaps 40 years old at the very least. A common service droid, though reasons as to why it was sent here eluded him. Perhaps it had gone rogue? No, if it had, its masters would have simply shut it down. No, judging by the shape and the lack of certain key parts to form a full body, it would be safer to assume that these were robotic enhancements, likely from a cyborg, the flesh having rotted away or been eaten long ago. He'd have little use for these parts now, but with luck, perhaps he could salvage some oil from it. Typically there was a small compartment on some parts that contained an oil capsule that the frame used to maintain functionality and mobility.

He grabbed the device with his hands, the cold touch of the metal lightly stinging his skin. It was a part that would have normally been attached to the back, likely a secondary central nervous system for the entire frame. The fire burning on his arms had melted away the frost on the device, revealing a small hatch opened with a light press. His hand pushed and the panel swung away. Sure enough, there was a small capsule inside. However on closer inspection, it would seem that it had already been completely drained.

Disappointed, the dwarf tossed the device aside and kicked the metallic corpse away from him.

"Bah, useless piece of - "

He was suddenly cut off when a bright flash of light engulfed him. He held his arms of flame in front of him as he shielded his eyes from the spot light.

"Hey, hey, hey! What the hell is up with this? Go flash someone else you ass!" he shouted, obviously pissed. His eyes adjusted to the brightness and he saw what looked to be a giant eye staring him down. He walked forward, the spotlight following him step-for-step. From a distance, he could see the silhouette of a large and fat-looking cowboy. Though judging by the size and shape of both the eye and the figure, it was safe to say the two were connected, likely as part of a surveillance droid. What was it doing down here?

"I come in peace! Assuming you shine your light away from my eyes before I flash you my own laser right at your optics!" he shouted out to the robot as he brought his hand near the pocket of his pants. Though he had to admit, the light did provide him with some extra warmth.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Molten Peaks

So Zeluix had gotten himself into quite the situation, though the gravity of it still hadn't fully dawned on him. The fact that he was sent to a dying planet as his final resting place didn't bother him in the slightest, at least not yet. In fact, he had even thought that maybe it was possible that there were new and exotic foods to try out here, because he still didn't understand that 'dying planet' sort of implied that food wasn't particularly common or good. For that matter, it was something of a minor miracle that he hadn't decided to immediately consume all of his rations at once. The reason wasn't because he wasn't hungry (he was always hungry, pretty much) but he felt like his current location would make it very difficult to enjoy a meal.

Oh right. His current location. He was surrounded by lava and could feel himself almost literally melting into nothing. To say that he felt incredibly uncomfortable would be an understatement. While he wasn't exactly dying yet, he realized that he needed to get out of this location as quickly as possible. If the lava and heat didn't get him, then his own panic would. So, naturally, he did the most natural thing he could do in this situation. He screamed. Very loudly. To the point that one may have been convinced that he literally WAS melting into nothingness, but that explanation would be forfeit once the listener realized how long he kept screaming for. Thankfully and mercifully, he eventually stopped.

"This is bad! I can't drink lava, it doesn't taste good! ... Oh, and it'll be really bad if I drink it anyway, but that's not the point! Where's the all-you-can-eat buffet? Well, I guess I just have to find it first! Oh, but first, I should throw this away so that I don't accidentally eat it later!" Zeluix said to himself, mostly out of a desire to hear something that wasn't the sound of lava flowing. He took out the Death Capsule that he had been given, and proceeded to toss it into the lava. Death was bad. The capsule was death, and the lava was death. Therefore, death belonged with death, where it couldn't reach Zeluix. ... That totally made sense, right? Either way, while Zeluix wasn't exactly the brightest person around, he wanted to keep anything that could kill him as far away from him as possible. He couldn't eat stuff if he was dead. ... Well, maybe he could, but that raised theological questions that he wasn't prepared to answer.

Now then... He needed to leave the area. Though he wasn't sure what direction would take him where he needed to go. His map helped, but he couldn't calmly read it due to his terror. Still, anything was better than standing around and melting to death, so he just decided to take the safest-looking path where the most granite was where he wouldn't have to step on lava. Even though it didn't help him in the slightest, he still formed a slime shield to make himself feel safer. His expression was one of pure terror, which was understandable considering he was basically walking around near massive amounts of his own personal kryptonite. It was to his immense relief that he quickly saw someone else, though he almost missed him due to the fact that this person was also orange, just like the lava that was everywhere. ... Come to think of it, considering Zeluix was blue, he must have really stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Hey! Hey you! Troll person! Can you give me a ride out of this place? You're huge so I could probably just stick to your shoulders or something! ... Wait, you aren't made of lava too, are you!? I don't want to touch someone and then die! ... Wait, you don't eat slimes, do you? Eeeeeeek! Don't eat me! I'm not tasty, I checked!" Zeluix said, throwing his hands up in the air as he somehow managed to go from asking Grull for his help to pleading for his own life. Despite the fact that Grull had shown no signs of wanting to eat slimes.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

"He seems pleasant enough."

"he's ugly. you should drown him."

"Oh, Sub. You say that about everyone." Perry said. Now that he'd gotten his attention, Perry switched off his spotlight and extended a large, metal hand in a friendly wave.

"Hello, my fellow exile," Perry said, "It's nice to meet you on this lovely planet."

He said as a nearby frozen corpse crumbled into the icy water.

"Now, as you can see, I'm in a bit of a predicament here," Perry went on, using his other hand to gesture down at the chunk of ice he stood precariously perched on, bobbing and weaving in a vain attempt to uphold the portly droid. "Since we've both got nothing better to do, would you be willing to help a fellow out? I can promise you my robot powers will be of great service to you."

"what if he thinks we're trying to trick him"

"Good point... Also, sir, this is in no way a trap."

"good save. what would you do without me."
Alnar

Post by Alnar »

The dwarf stepped forward and held his arms open as if he were presenting himself to an audience.

"Yes, yes. Gaze upon my ugliness, because at the rate you're going scrap, it might just be the last face you see." he said, spitting to the ground afterwards. Half way through flight, the frothy ball froze midair and shattered across the icy floor. The dwarf returned his gaze to the robot with a glare cold enough to rival a hundred frozen balls of spit.

"And don't even think about killing me you little schist." he said, pointing at the robot. However, with the droid stranded on ice, there wasn't much it could do as far as he knew. Considering that, was the droid smart enough to know that he was a dwarf? What was he going to do to help, sprout wings and fly? He wasn't a damn Asulean messenger bird. He was a four foot tall midget built to climb rocks and survive harsh terrain climates. Swimming over to the droid might as well be suicide and if he'd wanted that, he'd have tied these ropes a different way and around a different place. The dwarf rolled his eyes.

"Well scrap, seeing as how you're still stranded there, just what can your amazing robot powers do to help me if they can't even get you off a floating block of ice a few feet away from me?"
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Black Forest

The shackles were tight and uncomfortable. She supposed they were extra tightened particularly for her, whether it be to stay tight on her thin wrists or simply out of malice. Her actions could have caused a secession or even a war, after all. She couldn't blame them for being particularly nasty with her.

Eleanor Arania listened carefully for anything outside her cage, but it was well-constructed. Her cage seemed specially built to prevent her from hearing or seeing outside or having any bars to reach through. Seems the government took extra measures to prevent her from getting crafty. It seemed effective, as she could hear nothing but her own irregular breathing. Strange, that. She was usually a lot calmer in situations like these, but something about her situation struck a nerve. She supposed that it was because she was too used to having mission briefing or research on new planets back in the military. Here, she had no idea what she was getting into. She had heard whisperings of this prison planet at most, after all. Her father mentioned it at times, but never seemed inclined to describe it. Eleanor began to regret never asking about it. Maybe it'd have kept the butterflies out of her stomach now.

The Reptantian closed her eyes and waited. She knew, any minute now, there'd be a thud. The cage was a little roomy for her, so she'd probably bounce around a bit. She'd make precautions for this, but her wrists and ankles were both shackled, and her hands and feet all gauzed up, so she couldn't particularly do much right now. She didn't have many options other than to wait and hope that it wasn't too difficult a landing. She sat, patiently, waiting, waiting, waiting...

THUD.

Eleanor lowered her head as she hit the ceiling of the cage and slammed back down. She bit her lip to prevent herself from letting out an "ow". She got lucky, she thought, that she didn't have to deal with worse, and she managed to avoid hitting her head. Her back and neck were sore, though.

The shackles on Eleanor's wrists and ankles clicked and fell to the floor. She looked at them, relieved, and began to unwind the gauze on her hands and feet. She figured getting to higher ground to check things out would be the best thing to do first in this kind of situation. The door to the cell clicked and opened up...only for Eleanor to realize that she had landed not on the ground, but in the branches of a tall tree.

The cage lost its balance, tipping over in the branches and spilling a rather surprised Eleanor out towards the ground far below. Eleanor closed her eyes and braced for impact again, but this time she had better luck. She opened her eyes as she dangled upside-down in the tree, her long hair trailing down as her feet clung to the open door of the cage. The sticky substance at the soles of her feet managed to get a solid grip of the steel, saving her from a fall she might have more trouble surviving.

Eleanor sighed with relief, then heard a click coming from the cage above her. She tilted her head up to see what it was, only to find a small kit fall out from the cage and nearly beamed her in the head. She reeled her head back as it passed and quickly grabbed at it with her free hands, just barely saving it before it was out of reach. The former soldier now dangled from her feet on a cage in a tree, a box in her hands, her hair dangling beneath her, and her blood rushing to her head. She wasn't feeling quite as nervous as before, but she felt more than a little undignified.

Eleanor finally managed to pull herself up by her feet. She climbed up above her cell, and leaped to a thicker branch on the tree. It was then that she realized the tree was dead and covered in a thick tarry substance, as evident by the goo she could feel squishing between her toes. Her ears twitched as she heard nearby flies desperately trying to escape their own tarry prison. She certainly couldn't call it a pleasant setting, and her sensitive nose twitched at the stench of it all. She decided to ignore it to the best of her ability, rummaging through her survival kit and placing the items in her bag. She stopped at the death capsule to stare at it for a moment, her heart skipping a beat and her hands shaking a little, before putting it in the bag as well. She stopped once more at the teddy bear, which she accidentally smudged with a bit of tar on her fingers over the eye. She tried to rub it off, though that only spread the stain, giving the bear a spot that made it almost look like a strange dog. She put this in her bag and pat it on the head before tossing the box and closing her bag.

"That's all, huh..." Eleanor stood up on her branch and overlooked the area from the tree. "I don't even know where to start, what to do..." She sighed. "I...suppose I'll just...do what I can."

----

Buried Ruins

The cell crashed into a broken pillar before landing in the sand below. The force of the impact put it off balance, causing it to tip over onto its side as it rumbled about in the sand. The heavy winds pushed it more. The intense heat practically cooked it; it must have felt like a microwave inside there. The cell finally came to a halt as it crashed into a second pillar and came to an abrupt stop, hard enough to dent one of the walls. The landing was rough to say the least; no normal person could walk away from something like that on two feet. The least one could expect was a sore back. It'd take something a little more than human to walk away from it comfortable.

As the door to the cage opened up, the prisoner inside stepped out...smiling, hands on hips, hair flowing gently in the breeze, standing tall. He wasn't sweating, yet he glistened. He brushed his polished coat of sand and dirt. With a confident "Hmph!" he put his hand over his brow to see easier in the sun and looked at his surroundings.

"Wow, this place sure is interesting!" he said. "It's so hot and destroyed...so mysterious and deadly...just like..." He clenched his fist and closed his eyes, as if fighting back tears. "...my past." He smiled again. "Oh well! I've dealt with much worse! I already have an entire mental map of this area drawn up. I know this place like the back of my hand! Ah, if only I had an abilities that were really useful, though. And the survival kit is nice, and I can probably defeat the villains with it, but man, I feel so much more comfortable with a sword in my hand, or both. Oh well! I bet I'll manage! My practice in acrobatics class should make it easy to get through these ruins! Time to go!"

The boy took two steps forward before face-planting in the sand. He rose his head and spat sand out.

"Haha, well, they did always say I was an oblivious klutz sometimes!" He stood up, and stared at the sky with a serious look in his eyes. "Sister in heaven...I swear, I will avenge you..." He smiled and put his hands behind his head. "Well, off I go!" He started walking through the ruins, searching for anything of interest.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

Buried Ruins

Down, down, down plummeted the cell, plopping down in the sand. The door opened, and out stepped its occupant, the Titanium Wrought Economic Excellence Droid. He surveyed his surroundings for a moment before commenting. "Gotta say, wouldn't have been my first choice if I had gotten to choose my prison. But here it is, I guess." he scooped up a handful of sand and then promptly dropped it. "Sand as far as the eye can see. It's not the fires of hell, but it's not gonna be good for my suit. First things first, database, what do you have on Planet X4329?" he said. No results found. "Damn. There goes that. Now then, what the hell do I got to work with here..." he said to himself, looking through the supply kit.

"Let's see... Laser, always useful, though I can kind of help myself on that one." he flipped open his right thumb and the lighter in it lit up. He chuckled to himself for a moment before realizing there was no one else around to laugh at the joke. "Rope, I guess could be useful. Going to need the map for sure." he said, stuffing it into his pocket. "...Who the devil thought it'd be a good idea to include a children's toy? Irregardless, I'll hold on to it. And finally..." he came to the death capsule, examining it carefully in his hand. "Ah, who the hell am I kidding! They won't take down Tweed that easy!" he laughed, throwing the capsule a considerable distance into the vast expanse of sand.

"And now with that done, time to get to know this dump. Damned if I don't get out of here, and when I do, I'm gonna make a hell of a comeback!" he spun his bowler hat around on his finger then put it on, setting off to explore the sand, sand, and more sand.
The Final but not so ending chapter.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Black Forest

Crash landing in a forest inside a cramped, dark cell... Was not exactly pleasant. It wasn't like the cell was padded, or anything, so, when it hit the branches in the forest, it hit them hard. So, it was safe to say that Nicole was... a little bit stunned when the cell doors eventually opened up. What hit her first, though, was the smell of the place. The air was certainly breathable, but it certainly didn't feel very nice to breathe in. She looked inside her cell first, to make sure she didn't forget anything. There seemed to be some sort of survival kit and rations kit that popped out, so she took those with her.

She then looked outside of her cell... or, well, she attempted to, at least. Black gunk oozed everywhere - heck, there even was a lot just oozing off of her cell block. Beyond, she could see a dead creature's corpse just... Stuck in the ooze, with flies attempting (but miserably failing) to fly away.

Guess they... Really weren't kidding when they said it was harsh here, huh...

But still. She... Couldn't exactly just stay in here. After all, she could feel her cell slowly sinking lower and lower into the ooze, and unless she got out she'd suffer the same fate as that creature. And, well, she didn't exactly want to die. So, she began to make her way out of the cell, by climbing up on its roof.

From here, she had a much better view of the area - while most of it was covered by that... icky goop, there seemed to be some safe spots to be. In fact... Was that another cell pod further up, in the tree above her?

Huh. So... I... I guess I'm not alone...

She looked at the base of the tree, next to her... Which was covered in the same black tar-like substance. (Because what wasn't covered in that?) Nicole sighed. She... Didn't exactly want to run the risk of being stuck on the tree, yet... At the same time, she had to find out whether or not she was alone, right?

Still, it didn't look like there would be anything alive that would try to eat her if she made loud noises... And, besides, it'd be safer for her to at least try and hear if anyone was here, right?

So, relatively loudly, Nicole shouts out, "H-Hello? Is anyone here?".

Hopefully... Someone else was here. She didn't exactly want to just... be here all alone.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
The Ash Raichu

Post by The Ash Raichu »

Molten Peaks:

Grull's tiny ears picked up on something. A cry? Something made a noise that wasn't the lava gurgling and splashing. It sounded like something living. And something living meant something edible. Before long, Grull's beady eyes landed on something. It definitely wasn't orange. In fact, it looked rather blue and drippy, like it was melting in the heat. It called itself "Slime."

Grull inspected this "Slime" closely, although apparently not searching for anything in particular. Grull noted the blue trail left behind by the Slime. He ran a big orange finger across a bit of the trail. The material clung to his finger, but was surprisingly slick. Afterward, he brought the slime-covered finger to the slits in his face that he called a nose. The scent of the slime, combined with the creature saying he didn't taste good, was enough to convince Grull not to eat him. For now, at least...

"Hmm. Grull like here. But Grull no like hot orange stuff..." Grull thought aloud, processing the Slime's request to get out of here. He put his hand to his rocky stubble and stroked his chin, looking lost in thought. "Slime no like hot orange stuff. Hot orange stuff bad! Grull and Slime avoid hot orange stuff!" Grull exclaimed in pure eureka. He wore a proud smirk on his face, and pounded his chest twice in triumph. Grull merely stared down at the Slime, apparently (or maybe not so apparently) waiting for it to climb atop Grull's shoulders, like it had offered.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

"What can I offer...?" Hyperion thought, his large eye narrowing in thought.

"Alright, Sub, what have you got for me?"

"i see a fish."

"A fish? Perfect!" With that, Perry quickly raised one of his large, over-sized hands and thrust it into the sea like a missile. Then, just as quickly, his arm reeled back out, partially frozen, until it yanked a large, writing fish, its eyes black and lifeless and jaws filled with pointed teeth. Perry then hoisted the creature over its head, gripping it with both hands. Extending his arms forward, Perry presented the wriggling, snapping fish to the Torghan.

"Organics like to eat, yes?" Perry said, "I do not require sustenance, so I can provide you protection as well as aid in your survival. This planet is not suited for life of many kinds. We must work together in order to survive."
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Molten Peaks

Zeluix was rather unnerved when Grull decided to eat some of the slime trail that he had left behind, fearing that the taste for slime would cause Grull to attack him next. Thankfully, it seemed like Grull had decided he wasn't delicious and would leave him be. ... Huh, that was kind of an odd sentence, wasn't it? Certainly not one that Zeluix ever expected to think. Oh well, no matter! He had an ally now who could carry him where he needed to go.

"Haha, with our combined powers, we'll be invincible!" Zeluix cheered, then proceeded to get on Grull's shoulders. To his credit, Zeluix actually did provide some use here by cooling down Grull a bit. But one had to question if the 'combined powers' he mentioned were actually real, considering his own lack of talents. Well, no matter, now he could... Um... What was the next step now? He wasn't even sure he'd ever get this far.

"So, uh... Do you know where a good place to go is? Somewhere with a lot of food?"
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Alnar

Post by Alnar »

The Torghan jumped back as the cold, wriggling fish was presented to him by the droid's extendable arms. He made an effort to dodge the freezing droplets of water flying off the fish in order to keep his fire from going out. He looked at the robot as if the fish was some kind of joke. A part of a comedy routine he hadn't signed up for. Granted, it was getting increasingly tempting to slap the robot with a fish, if only the fish was not half-frozen and extremely hostile.

"Get that thing away from me scrapface. Can't you at least cook it or something? Torghans are extremely vulnerable to anything cold, in case that little detail escaped your scrap brain. Are you running on 21st century operating systems or something?"

He threw his arms up in the air and sighed, pacing in a circle as he thought of what the hell to do with the robot. Maybe the robot did have some use to him now that he thought about it. The surveillance thing could certainly come in handy, as he had no idea which way was where right now. And the extending arms could help him too. Perhaps he could mount the thing and tower over everything else, maybe even reprogram the droid in due time.

That was certainly a good idea. The Torghan smiled.

"Alright fine, you can come along. You have more use to me functioning than broken. Why don't you use those arms of yours to grab onto something and hoist yourself over. Then we can find our way out of here."
gotMLK7
Spoken languages: English, learning French

Post by gotMLK7 »

Black Forest

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

Eleanor's skin and hair flushed a shade of dark gray, and she moved into a defensive stance on the branch. It was like a cat being sprayed with water; her reflexes instantly kicked in as she perceived potential danger.

She looked around, trying to find the source of the noise as she camouflaged into the gray goop around her. She finally spotted someone - a human, young adult, female. She looked...lost. Or at least directionless. Yet Eleanor wasn't one to trust things at face value, especially not here. She had to be cautious. This was a prison, after all, full of dangerous criminals. Sure anyone could be merely in for fraud or on false accusations, but one might never know who's a convicted serial killer. She had to play her cards right.

"Who's there?" Eleanor shouted to the girl. She kept herself camouflaged, and tried to keep herself hidden behind some of the barren branches to avoid being seen. She shouted loud enough to echo a little. She hoped this all would disguise her location. "Please, state your name and the crime you've been indicted for," she told the woman. "I will not reveal myself further until you tell me."

----

Broken Ruins

Tatsuto Ayaba wandered through the sandy wasteland, looking back and forth to take in the sights. "What an interesting place! I wonder what kind of history it holds!" He stopped as he noticed something interesting. There was an abandoned cage sitting in the middle of the sand. It looked similar to his own, suggesting it belong to another prisoner. He glanced at it for a moment, curiously, before cracking a smile.

"Ah, I see...there's others here, then. Sounds like a good opportunity to meet some new friends...!"

Tatsuto cupped his hands around his mouth and began to shout out. "HELLOOOOOOOOOO~! IS ANYONE OUT THERE?! HELLOOOOO OUT THEEEEEERE~!" He continued walking forth as he shouted out into the desert.
Hersh/Fiendy has credit for the amazing GiGi pics and enigma has credit for the adorable Kenshin Mega Man sprite!

kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Black Forest

And there was a voice from above. Nicole, well, she had no idea where it came from... It seemingly came from above? But... She wasn't sure where, to be quite honest.

Still. This wasn't a time to be scared.

"My name? It's Nicole Brooks. And... My crime? Fraud."

Hopefully... That would be enough?

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Perry glanced around at the cold, barren wasteland.

"grab onto what?"