RP: AAO's RP Diner

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Sleuth
Spoken languages: English

Re: RP: AAO's RP Diner

Post by Sleuth »

Izanami groaned. "I'm going now. The idiocy levels in this place are starting to piss me off."

"Where exactly will you go?" Kamiya asked, "I mean, you are sort of unconscious underneath a pile of rubble in our RP right now."

"Anywhere is better than here," She scowled, standing up, "Look at this place... If this is going to be one of the few places we exist outside of our RP, you'd THINK that it could be a bit nicer."

"Oh, come now, Nami," Kamiya replied, "This place is so vaguely defined that it could be a five-star restaurant for all we know! I personally think it's better this way-- If we ever need something, it can inexplicably appear and no one will care."

"What on earth are you guys talking about...?" Kami asked. By the way, Kami still exists. He's running this place, apparently. I'm not sure myself.

"Oh, great," Izanami muttered, "Now the writer has gone all meta on us."

"Writer? What?" Kami's eyes darted around the area, looking for a writer. The writer is me, by the way.

"Stop doing that!" Izanami snapped, "It's annoying when you reference yourself in the text like that!"

"T-text? Who are you talking to?" Kami asked, looking around. Seeing no one, he simply shrugged and let out a loud sigh. Poor Kami. If only he knew...
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

"Kukuku...Damn DLA is sloppy at writing. Ku...He didn't dodge the bullets like Drey but...Seriously, what? Did my bullets float into thin air and disappear... You know, like your creativity. Kukukukuku..."

Kageno chuckled to himself as he continued his insults, only stopping to take a sip of....whatever drink that's around. Shut up. It's vague because for all I know Kageno drinks tears or blood or fecal matter.

"Shut the hell up, Enigma. Kukukuku...What? Did you run out of jokes and tried to get off with mixing one of Shadows ideas with toilet humor? Kukuku...No wonder everyone thinks you're ten. Anyway, back to the real matter. Insult you, my stupid cow? Why, I wouldn't dream of insulting a character as pathetic as you. Kukukuku...And in absolutely nooo way am I going to bring up how you're completely dependent on technology. Kukukuku...In fact, I'm going to talk about something totally different. Like your company. Still failing? Kukukuku...Oh, I'm sorry. Knowing your business skills and how you're just a rich brat, I bet it's already failed. Kukuku...You want a rap battle? Please. You wouldn't know where to begin. If you can find two unbiased judges then, fine. Kukukuku..."

Kageno turned around and shrugged. Laughing the whole time.
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Spoiler : :
Enigma, STOP it. Noone appreciates what your doing with that stupid KuKu character! All your doing is just being an a** to everyone. Couldn't you take a hint from Sleuf? What the hell did you think Izanami was talking about?
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Actually, that was just me being in-character. Like I said, Kageno doesn't bug me. I don't take him seriously enough for him to really bother me.
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

Hmph. Fine, I'll tolerate this "idiocy" as you put it as long as you can Sleuf. After all, you are the Gm.
After Vader had disposed of the idiot, Dahlia resumed her conversation.

"The difference between you and me is that I AM the Empress. As for the suit, it's a suit formed from the combined technology of all the different worlds I've conquered that my loyal assistant Nyhm designed. I've had to wear it to keep me alive ever since I was defeated by the accursed Cowboy Indian man, but that's another story. Anyways, I guess yours was a world I conquered."
enigma

Post by enigma »

Hey everyone! A character bugs me so let's all just throw him out and ban him! Because, I mean, that totally isn't a breach of RP etiquette and totally isn't an abuse of power. The point of the RP diner is for people to interact with others as their RP characters. Nyhm, you're not the GM, you don't control the GM and you definetely don't have the right to just ban a character.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Please keep in mind that just because an RP character acts a certain way doesn't mean you should take offense. Otherwise, I'd be the biggest jerk on this site because I write Kenneth, who's kind of insane and a jerk to nearly everyone. And I'd also have VERY VERY mixed up morals. But yeah, just because a character acts annoying doesn't mean you should take offense to them.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

enigma wrote:
Hey everyone! A character bugs me so let's all just throw him out and ban him! Because, I mean, that totally isn't a breach of RP etiquette and totally isn't an abuse of power. The point of the RP diner is for people to interact with others as their RP characters. Nyhm, you're not the GM, you don't control the GM and you definetely don't have the right to just ban a character.
Whut? Since when did I do or say those things?

Look, all I'm saying is just because your character's personality is a jerk, that doesn't mean you have to be an a** about it.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

GuardianDreamer wrote:"Sporangium." Agnes simply said to Nero, appearing right next to him. It was anyone's guess as to how long she had been there.
"Wh-what?" Nero asked, somewhat confused, "'Sporangium'... Y-yes, that just might work! Or, I could just re-write this line..."

He held out his hand, catching the notebook he'd been writing in from midair.

"So, then, miss," He said, turning his gaze to the mysterious person who had apparently been standing right next to him, "How did you become such a rhyming expert?"
enigma

Post by enigma »

"Man, Nyhm has a stick up his ***. Kukukuku...Those spoiler posts. Pathetic. Ku. Seriously, Enigma, I don't need help from the creator of Plagiarism Enigma: Crap Attorney. Speaking of which, Sleuth, notice how he's not working on it? Kukukuku...It really must suck that all your work is for nought."

THEN KAGENO PUNCHED HIMSELF IN THE FACE CONTINUALLY AND SHOVED HIS HEAD INTO THE DINERS TOILET AND PUNCHED HIMSELF AGAIN....oh. And he was on fire the whole time too.

Lying on the ground, panting, Kageno flipped off the fourth wall.

"**** you, Enigma. Kukukuku......"

That's right, Kageno. Lie there in pain. Do that again and I won't be so AND THEN ENIGMA JUMPED OFF THE TOP OF A BUILDING. THE END. KUKUKUKUKUKU!

Getting up off the floor and dusting his suave self off Kageno sat in one of the diners booth. He now smelt like the most amazing thing ever and all his injuries had miraculously disappeared. Man, Kageno's awesome. Kukukukuku...

He turned to Dahlia Vaderthorne and shot a bullet in the air.

"Kukuku...You, Heifer, Mr. Tincan and anyone else. You're the real idiots. I mean, can you build a space lazer? Either of you, Dahlia and that guy behind the screen. No. But I can. That's because I'm great and amazing. Kukukuku....You're all the real idiots."
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

:shock: ... :calisto: Haha look dude, you can make fun of me and then try to make it ok by beating the crap out of your characters but I'll know.

Waiting on a post from SE
enigma

Post by enigma »

Nyhm wrote:
:shock: ... :calisto: Haha look dude, you can make fun of me and then try to make it ok by beating the crap out of your characters but I'll know.

Waiting on a post from SE
Actually, He's insulted Drey, Me, Sleuth(?), SE, etc. Trust me though. He's done worse than calling you a tight-***.
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Nyhm, rule of thumb in RPs: It's all fiction unless someone states it isn't.

Don't assume that someone holds a certain opinion based on what their character says and does; because they are only characters. True, we do tend to put bits of ourselves into our characters, but you should never assume that they are one and the same.

Enigma doesn't mean all the crap he says as Kageno. If he did, and was willfully abusing other players, then that would be a problem. But he isn't; he's just playing the role he made. Admittedly, that role is obnoxious as heck, but it's a role nonetheless.

So, in short, it's all fiction. Nothing to get worked up over, okay? Though if it really is bothering you, you can just ask enigma politely and civilly to tone it down a notch.
Nyhmthetim

Post by Nyhmthetim »

No it's okay. It was all a misunderstanding.
DLA
Spoken languages: English, Spanish, a bit of French

Post by DLA »

"I very well could build a space laser, Mr. Kageno. " said Gerard, italicized words indicating a sarcastic tone. "I'm willing to take you up on the challenge."
The Final but not so ending chapter.