The Official AAO RP shipping thread.

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Re: The Official AAO RP shipping thread.

Post by Master Of Chaos »

You don't own the characters. Just because you PARTIALLY own the game they're from, doesn't mean you can declare a ship canon.

LOGIC. BEAT THAT.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Pfft, Kwando laughs at your LOGIC.

Using that logic, your ships are just as NON-CANON. Because you do not own any of the characters INVOLVED. However, as GM of this RP, I have sufficient knowledge of their interactions and declare it to be CANON. Your move, CHAOS.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Master Of Chaos

As the Owner of the AAORP xat, I have sufficient knowledge of the interactions of Michio and those around him, and declare my ship to be MORE CANON. PUNY CANADIANS, YOU CANNOT HOPE TO CHALLLANGE THE POWER OF COMMUNISM!
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

NOPE. You see, said it yourself in the thread: all events in the RP Chat are NON-CANON. Therefore, your knowledge is USELESS.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Don't I get a say on what I want Michio's canon pairing to be...?
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

No. Only Kwando, me and Chaos get a say.
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Maybe I should try to make one of the pairings canon so he can stop being shipped with everyone... Though come to think of it, I guess I should have expected this from the start, since I took his surname from a Dating Sim protagonist.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
Master Of Chaos

kwando1313 wrote:NOPE. You see, said it yourself in the thread: all events in the RP Chat are NON-CANON. Therefore, your knowledge is USELESS.
I said that "Anything that happens in the chatroom is ether Non-Canon or irrelevant to the RP where the characters originate." But not to the Multiverse as a whole! YOU FAIL.
GuardianDreamer wrote:Don't I get a say on what I want Michio's canon pairing to be...?
No. Never. You should've seen this coming when Michio first got his picture. And when has a Relationship Upgrade EVER discouraged the shipping base from a rival pairing?

Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

Can we please stop this shipping wars? It's getting extremely silly and not worth a debate over, to be honest. Just leave GD's Character be. It's his character, and he can do what he wants with it. They're not a tool for you to mindlessly mess around and ship them with everyone else. This applies to all the DRRP characters, and other RP characters as well. This just causes frustration and can hurt relationships if you're not careful enough. Even if you enjoy it, some might not. So stop having a goddamn debate over this already and any other ship on this site. It's just so petty to do this when nothing good comes out of it in the end and maybe even something bad. Don't give me the "if you don't like it, ignore it" excuse because you can't if it flows into the xat and other topics so much. I respect that you ship the character with others, but I'm fully against a dumb war like this just over a ship. It's seriously not worth it.
enigma

Post by enigma »

..........................................................................................Seikakuna X Hifumi Yamada. OTP now.
Master Of Chaos

Look, first of all, none of us are being serious about this. We are fully aware that GD has control over the character and that he will do whatever he wants with Michio. Kwando and I are joking around. Secondly, this topic is suppose to be for the discussion of ships, and as long as it doesn't turn serious or people start actually fighting, people are allowed to talk about whatever they want in here regarding said topic. If you want us to not talk about it in the Regular xat so much, just ask and we won't do it, but we're allowed to have our fun elseware. I don't like that people are posting lategame AA5 spoilers in the DD topic, but I don't say or do anything about it because that's what the topic is for and people are allowed to do that. This is my last post about this, so leave it be.

Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

Look, will everyone just accept the following pairings as my personal thoughts?

Risala X Kageida
Asahina X Donuts X Sakura
Shiori X Jean
Akira X Yasui
Michio X Ryuuma

There, that should be enough.
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Ami

Post by Ami »

Mono the Meerp wrote:Can we please stop this shipping wars? It's getting extremely silly and not worth a debate over, to be honest. Just leave GD's Character be. It's his character, and he can do what he wants with it. They're not a tool for you to mindlessly mess around and ship them with everyone else. This applies to all the DRRP characters, and other RP characters as well. This just causes frustration and can hurt relationships if you're not careful enough. Even if you enjoy it, some might not. So stop having a goddamn debate over this already and any other ship on this site. It's just so petty to do this when nothing good comes out of it in the end and maybe even something bad. Don't give me the "if you don't like it, ignore it" excuse because you can't if it flows into the xat and other topics so much. I respect that you ship the character with others, but I'm fully against a dumb war like this just over a ship. It's seriously not worth it.
I come online to be the reasonable person in this, and then Mono comes in and basically says everything I wanted to say.

You may have favorites, you may say "Well, I like this ship, but I personally prefer this one", and even ship characters as much as you want... but no more ship wars. Even jokingly. The last thing we need is for shipping wars to spill into other parts of the site.

And even if you're joking, I'm just saying... you may debate, but keep it tame. This is just because I've seen how shipping wars affect relationships.

Needless to say, Mono is now banned for eighty years for being reasonable WHEN THAT IS MY JOB.
since 2008!
Master Of Chaos

As you wish.

Also I knew Akira X Yasui would become a thing. This is all your fault Sleuth.

enigma

Post by enigma »

Well, if you want to get him back.... Kageno X Saburo? :awesome: