Blazblue

Discuss video games from Pong to Call of Duty, including Ace Attorney games.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Hikari
Spoken languages: English, a few words in Japanese.

Re: Blazblue

Post by Hikari »

Noel: I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth!!
T u r n a b o u t i n T i m e G a t e
*coming soon*
(AA and Lost Saga crossover / w TF2 cameos)
PhantomMinaX1
Spoken languages: English, Medium Level Japanese

Post by PhantomMinaX1 »

Noel...<3
Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Post by Master Of Chaos »

All the character theme previews have been released and uploaded. Posting them soon.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Master Of Chaos

I claim this legal double post in the name of awesome music! HERE WE GO! All the previews of the character themes that have been released. Also of note, The character themes for the new characters (Bullet, Amane, Azreal,and Izayoi) are the full versions.
Spoiler : BlazBlue Character Themes. :
Rebellion II, Ragna's Theme. Not too much different from the original. Still awesome as all hell. Get ready for more rage!
Lust SIN II, Jin's Theme. Much more calm, refined, and badass, just like our favorite Major Jackass. I'd seriously recommend you go look for a match to hear more of it, the preview doesn't give it credit.
Bullet Dance II, Noel's Theme. Sounds almost like a completely different theme all together, and is much more fast-paced and badass. Noel's gotten much more confident and stronger, and this theme is perfect to go with that.
Queen of Rose II, Rachel's Theme. Sounds a lot more classy and reminds one of a Castlevania song.
Catus Carnival II, Tao's Theme. It's pretty similar to the original...Til you get to 1:25. You'll be dancing and headbanging all night long, trust me. Overall, much better.
MOTOR HEAD II, Tager's Theme. Sounds like something from a secret agent film. You may enjoy this with your magnetism.
Oriental Flower II, Litchi's Theme. Much more darker then the original, reminding one of the clock on Litchi's head as her time runs low, and the dark path she's had to take to survive.
Thin RED Line II, Arakune's Theme. While the removal of some of the more creepy and chilling parts of the song are a definite minus, it's still pretty insane and awesome.
REPPUU II/Gale II, Bang's Theme. Manliness redefined, remixed, and reincarnated.
Marionette Purple II, Carl's Theme. Reminding us just exactly what Carl is: A badass, capable vigilante who's going to make his father pay.
SUSANOOH II, Hakumen's Theme. Thought Haku couldn't be more badass? Think again.
Awakening The Chaos II, Nu's Theme. If complete and utter terror don't inhabit your soul while this song plays, you are not human. Or Fenrich.
Condemnation Wings II, Tsubaki's Theme. Darker then the original and has a Spanish-sounding guitar solo in the 2nd verse. Why? I don't know, but it is awesome.
Gluttony Fang II, Hazama's Theme. Transcending the very limits and boundaries of sex itself, and redefining it for a new generation. It should be a crime for a song to be allowed to be this goddamn sexy.
Sword Of Doom II, Mu's Theme. Much like Noel, this song sounds almost nothing like the original. The lyrics and tempo are about the same, but everything else has changed, including the singer, the way the song is sung (from ominous whisper to loud, passionate vocals), and even the guitar riffs. That being said, Sword of Doom II blows the original out of the water.
Alexandrite II, Makoto's Theme. The squirrel girl is back and with a better theme then ever, and not even Hazama will get in the way of her determination to save her friend Tsubaki and protect Noel.
Howling Moon II, Valkenhayn's Theme. The butler/werewolf theme to end all butler/werewolf themes.
Active Angel II, Platinum's Theme. While I despise the original with every fiber of my being, and II hasn't changed my mind, I must admit that it is a much needed improvement.
Plastic Night II, Relius's Theme. It ditches the classy from the original and goes straight for evil. A perfect song for a depraved Mad Scientist.
BUSHIN (The God of Dancing), Amane's Theme. Has an air of eloquence while being jolly and carefree.
Spirit Of Fire, Bullet's Theme. When you mix together Sonic Adventure and Hard Corps: Uprising. If feels rather generic, but the song is pretty good.
The Tyrant, Azreal's Theme. If there was ever a song that screamed "RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!", this is it.
Justice Sword, Izayoi's Theme. Go forth, Tsubaki, and find your true justice.
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Hikari

Post by Hikari »

dat theme of noel
*coming soon*
Master Of Chaos

So in one of the recent BuruRaji episodes, Jubei's VA was a guest, and from what I'm told he heavily hinted that Jubei was going to be playable for the console version of Chrono Phantasma. Cross your fingers.

PhantomMinaX1

Post by PhantomMinaX1 »

So I bought Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend not too long ago, really loving Relius. So much better then Ragna I will tell you that.
Hikari

Post by Hikari »

It's awesome, right? The Clovers are OP. oAo
*coming soon*
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

Hikari wrote:It's awesome, right? The Clovers are mid tier at best. oAo
fixd-it felix

not that tiers matter much at all in Extend, which is very nice.

I do really like Relius' playstyle, though I never bothered to learn more than his absolute bare bones essentials since I couldn't wrap my head around a lot of his more peculiar tricks. Gave up on it and stuck to Lambda and Valk in the end.
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
Master Of Chaos

Master Of Chaos

Kagura Mutsuki and Termui confirmed for console version.

Termui is DLC and is to Hazama what Mu and Iazyoi are to Noel and Tsubaki.

Release date for Japan is 10/24.

PhantomMinaX1

Post by PhantomMinaX1 »

Move over Blazblue, the king of anime fighters has returned:

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
Master Of Chaos

Biotch please. We got so much hype during ArcFes it ain't even funny. Still, pretty hype for a new GG. Might end up owning this one.

Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

PhantomMinaX1 wrote:Move over Blazblue, the king of anime fighters has returned:

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
I actually hoped they would never bring Guilty Gear back. It would have been a good lesson for people to stop dwelling on the past and whining about how so-and-so series never got a sequel. This just feels like giving in to the idiots who ran around shouting "every anime fighter that isn't Guilty Gear is BUTT" for ages.
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
PhantomMinaX1

Post by PhantomMinaX1 »

Dude I've been waiting for an HD Guilty Gear for so long, I'm so hyped.