August 2013 - ZetaAzuel

The MotM is an interview that the team does at the end of each month. It's a fun way of finding out about respected members of the community.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Tap
Spoken languages: English

August 2013 - ZetaAzuel

Post by Tap »

Member of the Month
August 2013
ZetaAzuel

You were lucky, Zeta. The next American is Bandit Keith again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the Member of the Month; an interview that I do at the end of each month. It's a fun way of finding out about respected members of the community.

I personally select each month's Member of the Month. People are picked based on their contributions to the community, whether they are: making excellent trials, providing comic relief or just being a brilliant person. The next Member of the Month could be you!

If you have any questions about the Member of the Month system, please PM me.
Our next member is someone pretty obvious from the clue I gave. It's none other than the infamous ZetaAzuel. Many members can recall his tyranny of terror as the "Typo Terror", a malicious beast that existed for the sole purpose of causing grammatical disorder and chaos. Thanks to the valiant efforts of a number of collaborators who stepped up, "Typo Terror" is slowly becoming a mere memory of the past, thankfully for that... However, this interview is purely unedited, and is completely Zeta, so close your eyes, brace yourselves, and remember: Stop, drop, roll! :wink:
Tap: Hello, and welcome to the thirty-eighth Member of the Month interview.

ZetaAzuel: It's great to be there today Tap, and by the looks of things... it seems that you won't be here to hlep me fix my typos as I go along through them. But hey! I'm sure
that no one will notice that stuff anyway... I hope...
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tap: Tell us about how you found AAO, and what made you want to join.

ZetaAzuel: Ah yes, my journey to find AAO is a rather... long and different route than I'd expect people to know. It all started out back on Youtube. You see, I was watching video's of a guy who made robolox bloopers as well as other things. One thing he used often was Godot's theme during his outro, I loved the theme and eventually I found out about the series from there. And me, being the curious young soul at the time, wanted to see what the Ace Attorney series was all about.

So after I finished watching all the playthroughs (I dont' belive that Ace Attorney Investigations was out yet...) there was one thing that stuck into my mind. The FeeniexIris ship. I loved it, and at the time I also loved reading about it, so my journey eventually took me over to the land of Fanfiction.net. There I read a whole bunch of fanfictions regarding the Ace Attroney series, mostly though about PHoenix and Iris becase at the time all I cared about was the lovey-dovey relationship they had in the past.

Eventually, I saw an author talk about some stuff happening on a site know as Court-Recrods.net. I was curious about the place, and decided to look it up, after which... I noticed the huge collection of sprites and other Ace Attorney stuff. Though what I was really interested in the fan case editors. Now understand one thing, I had no idea what in the world Pywright was or anything like that back in the day I was only looking for the most simple and useable editor that I could find back then. And then I came across...

*Heavenly Voices*: Ace Attorney Online

I had made myself an account to see what the editor looked like, and for a guy like me it looked like the right kind of editor for me, something that I understood (looking at the guides helped too.) and after playing a few fan cases myself I was finally able to write myself a case. Of course, that was also when I found Ace Attorney Online and found all these wonderfull people. I'm glad that I came here, though... the way was arather odd XD.
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tap: Your debut trial was "The Spicy Turnabout", the first in the William Opiied series, and despite some of its er, grammatical issues, was an innovative trial! I remember my surprise at there being two defendants instead of just the one! What made you decide to take up developing a trials, and tell us all about the Oppied series! ;)

ZetaAzuel: To answer the first part of the question, I loved the idea of making my own trial. I figured that there had to be SOME system that would make it easy to do, and when I found the editor well... that basically gave me the drive to give myself a crack at it. I tend to have a bit of a wild thought process and in turn that gives to some rather wierd but sometimes good ideas. Also playing other fancases (specifically Virtual) kind of gave me the boost to try something out.

For the second part of the question (or question 2 I guess...) the Opieed* series was supposed to be about a kind of a lone wolf style DA who through the course of the series becomes a bit more open through the interactions of Tim Pertantrum(a witness in the games first and a "Thief for Hire" Bandit who's named Risque... anyway, there was a whole plot idea I had which was esentially going to be about a hatred beetween two families, and eventually the big plot twister was going to be that Tim Pertantrum (A member of a family that was waring with another.) was a stolen child used to create peace beetween the two families in the future. Said child was stolen by the bandit guy, and well I had a whole bunch of ideas but that case was so old I forgot so much about it. In fact I think I still have the second part of the case in my editor... I keep getting reminded about that old case...

Eventually though, it turned into probably my best case Jakub Opieed, another case comp fancase I created... I guess I was scrapped out of ideas for characters and ended up making another Opieed character on it's own. That one kind of made a few references to the actuall William Opieed series but in a sense it might as well be independant from it. Though, I've been told it's probably my best case... with all the wierd characters, my own locked room mystery, and a pretty good multiple ending feature, I think it's one of my best works.

Funfacts: A few characters in the William Opieed series are actually references to some community members. William Opieed was a reference to Dypo, his last name spelled backwards is deeipo which pronounced (at least to me.) sounds like Dypo. And on a not so suttle note, another character in the series was named Eve O. Lina (Yes my names wern't as creative back then.) this was probably because back then we had the AAO family tree and Dypo and Evo were my parents(and Rune my grandfather b that note).

Tap: However, you've become quite a trial developer in your own right since then, with "My Dearest Diary" even managing to beat "Hope Springs Hotel"! (*sahwit shaky fist emote*)

ZetaAzuel: Well, it didn't get as popular as Hope Springs but I don't mind. Hope Springs was a pretty awesome case in my opinion.
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tap:Many members seem to have different methods to developing trial, so my question is: How do you go about developing a trial? Perhaps you can explain the process that went into writing My Dearest Diary, or your currently untitled collaboration with Kwando...?

ZetaAzuel: Actually, this case comp was probably one of the times I did things a bit differently than usual. Normally what I like to do when I come up with a case or trial is plan. Yes, I plan extensivly, despite being known for Zetaspeed, I actually end up taking weeks sometimes just thinking about my trials, the characters, their personalities, theme's, crimes, I like making sure that everything works out that way I don't have to pause when I'm in the middle of scrpting to think about things. Though, I do have to pause to find backgrounds, tracks, etc.

Dear Diary was probably an example of that, I think I spent about a week or two planning the idea for that before I started writing it. I knew that I kind of wanted a... not reallya dating sim, but something along the lines of romantic coices influencing the plot in a way that wasn't all about romance. Though I wasn't quite sure about some of the testimonies and stuff... so... that's why I like planning! I like having not only a skeleton but muscle, and skin before I begin constructing my stuff.

Now, I'd LOVE to talk about my unnamed project but... a certain collaborator is just crazed on keeping nearly everything in closed doors except for the fact that there's a Beatrice Castiglioni involved. But I suppose I can talk about at least the planning process and things like that. So to be honest, towards the end of the last comp I had been thinking of the idea for another case or trial that I might've wanted to start. I had actually talked with Kwands about it while I was doing the scores and deciding rankings. And, much to my surprise, when Rune made his DIS BEAR comp theme I was estatic to find out it matched my idea PERFECTLY! So I talked with kwands about collabing and we planned probably for about a week or two, I would've perfered more time but... we had most of it figured out.

So in the end what happened was I kind of just scripted on a whihm, I had our basic ideas but not as to how testimonies and stuff would go, but I was confident that my writing would be good enough for making up that kind of stuff.
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tap: You've also hosted one of the case competitions. How did it feel to be the host, and would you do it again anytime soon if you received the rights again? I think the toughest part is deciding on the rankings, and how to deal with community reception, right? ;)

ZetaAzuel: It was nice being the host, the idea for the last case comp actually wasn't mine, but Woopers who was my collab partner for pretty much all my case ideas. All the same, it was both fun and somewhat stressful. I'd totally d it again but hopefully this time it won't be as hard to judge. The joy of being able to play the cases pre-offical release is nice, and I sometimes get to se works that don't get released for awhile. More over, it also lets me see the potential in people, as well as the wonderful ideas that come with them it's a great experiance.

On the flip side, it's also hard to judge when you're not certain how to judge them or if you're not sure you're judging them properly. That was something I was afraid of when I realesed my initial rankings, especially since not many people can see a case the awy you do... which is why I used scores but... well... you know how that ended upkind of scewing me over ^^".

Though most of the community seemed pleased with how I did, and considering it was my first time I was feeling pretty good about myself. I'd give it another go, though I'd need to think up of another comp idea first...

Tap: You're bound to be ask this before the competition ends. If you win, will you pass on hosting rights, or is kwando eager to have control of the next competition prompt?

ZetaAzuel: Well I'm not quit sure as of this stage yet. Personally I'd actually like to host the next comp because I actually want to give my own idea a go for once. As for Kwando... I'm not sure, I haven't asked him that, but he's been a collaborator for all the previous comp winnners. I wouldn't have a problem giving him the rights if he wanted to anyway. All the same, we have to win first before we actually think about that kind of stuff.
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tap: I think it's time to ask one of the most anticipated questions of this interview. Do you happen to have a favourite fan trial?

ZetaAzuel: Indeed I do good sir, my favorite fan trial was withouta doubt Turnabout Pairs! *Shot for not chosing Curtains or Courage*. It was probably the only hard case that I was able to solve by myself without the use of walktrhoughs, advancements, or source codes. It was a brilliant trial of course, I loved the logic and characters. It felt like the case would play on your expectations far too often, and that in iteself was good I thought. It kept the players guessing more and more and you really had to throw out any previous thoughts and ideas in order to win and get the TRUE solution. Plus, it was the case that ended the Blackrune Curse (BP will say something about this I'm sure.) so there's also that as well.
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tap: Now let's talk about your personal life. What was your childhood like?

ZetaAzuel: The furthest back I can remember was pobably being in kindergarden, I remember that as a kid I loved playign soccer with my dad (he was our coach for I'd say 4 years.) and making friends with my classmates as well. When I got to primary school that's where I met most of my friends that I have today with me. Though I'll have you know, as a child... I had anger management issues, according o teachers. But I honestly think (as do my parents.) that I was just being a kid, being hyper active and enjoying myself. The problem was that when you're doing that as a kid in school... you tend to get a lot of negative responses... such as R3's (my school's equivalent of detention). Eventually I went off to a private school called ROOTS (and yes... it was a school teaching a lot of african culture shut up.) I went there for a ear and then went back to my public school for the rest of my elementaty school life with my friends.

Back then I did play a lot of video games, mostly on the gamecube and some on the computer with my friends. Though I had most of my fun when we were playing sports like socer and sometimes football. I guess I had a prettty nice childhood.
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tap: That brings me to my next question. What is your average day like?

ZetaAzuel: Well starting as of today my average day will consist of me going to football practice at around 7:55 AM - 2:00 PM we'll have breaks and stuff and I'll chat with my friends and all. I'll come either to my mothers, or my fathers house and probably shower off the stink of pactice, eat and drink a little, and then head on the computer to see what's going on at AAO. Then I'll do a mulitude of things, work on cases, chat, write RP posts, watch youtueb video's, all that other stuff. Probably till around 11:00 PM and then I'll end up going to sleep. Around the weekend though I'll probably go see a movie witha friend (I do enjoy movies a lot.) or with my family. The days vary though, sometimes I'll watch TV with my bro or we'll play LoL, or do other things. But as of late, I've been having some lax days. School will be starting soon so I'll probably have to worry about that next...
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tap: What are your plans for the future?

ZetaAzuel: Well I've always wanted to be a game designer... I think I made the decision when I was 11 and since then I've been dreaming about the idea. Personally, I'd love to start my own Indie game company or develop a nice game. I've taken three classes of Java programming and even went to a college campus to actually make a small 3-D game which I'm proud to have called my first. But in short term, getting to a nice college would be the dream for now, and to do that I've got to get some SAT and ACT scroes up... I've got decent scores but not "great" scores.

Family would be nice too but... I've got a god amount of time to think about that so it's not a problem.
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tap: Time to answer up! You live in America, so I need a comment on American politics! The clock starts... now!

ZetaAzuel: What!? Um oh uh... well... while I may not be following certain political key figures(Or even new lwas or anything among those lines.) I do have certain stances when it comes to American polotics. I have a mix of conservative and liberal views on things... but if you need a comment on anything I guess I'll say... America is the land of wishy washy politics? (Don't kill me I'm so uneducated... I somehow got a 5 on my AP exam and yet know nothing about what's going on now XD)
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tap: Which is your favourite Ace Attorney game?

ZetaAzuel: No one will like me for saying this, but I loved JFA. Not even for the 4th case, I loved bigtop. *gets shot* I know that it's considerd the bane of the game. But... I loved the cooky characters, and I felt sorry for the killer of that case considering what happened. And am I the only one who found Ben and Moe really fun? Maybe... my sense of humoris just way off...

But aside from that, all the cases I personally loved, epecially considering it's the case where cute lil' Pearly get's introduced and all. And it really teaches the big idea of "truth."
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tap: What other games do you really like?

ZetaAzuel: Mostly Strategy Games, XCOM, Total War Games, LoL, Fallout New Vegas, Starcraft a lot of steam games. I think I thrive best when I get time to think about my actions. Though there used to be a time when I plated a lot of FPS, not that there's wrong with them. But looking back i wish I played more strategy games and RPG's they're just more fun to me. The game that probably gave me the most fun ever though was probably Super Mario Galaxay, and Super Mario Galaxay 2, I remember wanting those games so badly for X-MAS that I bought them beforehand and then ended up getting two copies for X-MAS, and the same thing happened when Super Mario Galaxy came out. The game was just so surreal and the sound track was amazing. Personally my favorite game of all time.
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tap: What was the first video game you ever played?

ZetaAzuel: I think it was some winny the poo game for the nintendo 64, I remember playing it in my moms room as a kindgergardener xD. There was Tiger who did some wierd hop thing, and owl made you play rock-paper-scizors I think...
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tap Before we conclude this interview, do you have anything else you'd like to say?

ZetaAzuel: Stay thirsty my friends... no in all seriousness I'd like to tell everyone to find something that they are good at and excell at that area! I mean, I such at grammar and stuff but here I am today! So as cliche as it sounds, go out there and find tour special something! Also I'll be eager to answer ANY questions... cause I like attention and stuff.
ImageImage
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Re: Member of the Month: August 2013

Post by kwando1313 »

Congrats Zeta! (Now it's time for me to read the interview). xP

Super Mario Galaxy too? Yeah! *fistbumps*

Also, I have no qualms with hosting if we do win.

Now for questions. Favourite food? Favourite flavour of ice cream? And... Favourite colour. (I'm booooooring. Sue me.)

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Congrats Zeta.

You like strategy games, hm? I'd ask why but since I like them too... Which Total War games do you have and which one is your favorite? Also, haipe for Rome II?

...I actually read the entire interview before this so I have no idea how I'm still second with that here.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

It's because I'm too OP, Rune. Obviously. I thought we'd already agreed to this fact. xP

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

kwando1313 wrote:Congrats Zeta! (Now it's time for me to read the interview). xP

Super Mario Galaxy too? Yeah! *fistbumps*
Music, epic gameplay, what could you possibly want more from a mario game like that! SHEER EPICNESS!
Also, I have no qualms with hosting if we do win.

Now for questions. Favourite food?
Probably Calzones, I just fine them to be so messy and delicious!
Favourite flavour of ice cream?
Cookie's N' Cream, because really that's all I ever get from ice cream sotes these days.
And... Favourite colour.

Despite my overuse of blue, I actual like the color purple. Probably on the account of my dad being an Omega Psi Phi, the colors are purple and gold. Besides... Purple is just plain AWESOME(I'm booooooring. Sue me.)

Boring questions, SUED jk.... or am I?
Blackrune wrote:Congrats Zeta.

You like strategy games, hm? I'd ask why but since I like them too... Which Total War games do you have and which one is your favorite? Also, haipe for Rome II?
I only have two right now, Napoleon: Total War, and Empire: Total War. Seeing Rome II excited me pretty much since I actually want to try more of them out!

And I might say well answer the strategy question. I just like the pacing of strategy games, I like managing things, building things, making sure that I have complete control over everything that goes on. Maybe I also just like spending money. It's probably a multitude of reasons like that.

...I actually read the entire interview before this so I have no idea how I'm still second with that here.
Hersh is officially the best for making this awesome Rogan and Parseline Sig!
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Voodoo the Wobbufett Lv. 14
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
~~Proud Son of Dypo deLina and Evolina deLuna~~
enigma
Spoken languages: miaou

Post by enigma »

Called it. Congrats Zetamoth.

Now, then. Questions:

Uh... Watch any anime? Any favorites there?
Favourite RP?
Favourite character in a fan trial?
Favourite character in an RP?
Favourite Enigma? :awesome:
Whirlwind

Post by Whirlwind »

OH MY GOSH SO MANY TYPOS.

Favorite character in league?

Favorite person to duo queue with in league?

Favorite type of wind movement?

Favorite person on AAO?

Who on AAO would you like to get to know better?

Who on AAO do you feel you understand the best?

Why do you stay on AAO?

Have you thought about how deadly typos are in programming? How do you expect to fix that?

What were you most afraid of as a twelve year old?

Scariest way to die?

If you had to, would you rather be trapped in a small room with 15 poisonous spiders for 10 minutes or a large room with 15 poisonous snakes for 10 minutes?

Who was the first person you remember talking to after joining AAO?

What's your favorite candy?

Do you have any training in self defense? (By this I mean actual self defense, not general body training.)

Do you have any siblings?

How do you feel about questions?

How likely am I to nag you about these questions?

Am I asking too many?

What's your favorite animal?

If you were morphed into an animal based off your personality, what animal do you think you'd be?

Cats or dogs?

Favorite male person on AAO who duo queues with you on league and also has a name that starts with W and ends with D?
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

enigma wrote:Called it. Congrats Zetamoth.

Now, then. Questions:

Uh... Watch any anime? Any favorites there?
I watch anime, not as much as I sued to since Verison hates funimation it seems. But I remember a personally favorite for me and my siblings being Yu-Yu Hakasho. Probably because it was on Toonami when we were younger. but I also liked Eye-Shield 21, Keroro Gunso, Soul Eater, Nartuo, Some of One Piece.
Favourite RP?
Enigma plz, DRRP. Probably acuse I dont RP that often or read them for that fact ^^"
Favourite character in a fan trial?
That's a tough one, mostly cause I have to remember all the other fan trials I've played. But I'd go and rather give my favorites in terms of how they impressed me. Comedically, Glase Cannon. Because Galse Cannon, what else do you need me to say? In terms of a character that I was actually attached to, I'd have to say... well... the Phoenix Wright from Hope Springs was a personal favorite of my own.

Out of my own Characters it's a tie between the sadistic Fran Bergen and cooky Murphey Goalman.

Favourite character in an RP?
Well aside from my own I guess... Amy/James Sanders is a pretty neat character now that I think about it. She's got a lot of wierd things going for her that I find fun and stuff.
Favourite Enigma? :awesome:

None they're all terrible :awesome:
Whirlwind wrote:OH MY GOSH SO MANY TYPOS.

BLAME TAP FOR NOT PROOFREADING FOR ME D:

Favorite character in league?
Fizz hands down
Favorite person to duo queue with in league?

Duoque? I don't duoque that's for scrubs who can't carry themselves.

But really the choice is obvious. BP You Whirl.
Favorite type of wind movement?
A gentle breeze would be nice.
Favorite person on AAO?
Uh... uh... such hard questions >_<" :side: well there are really a lot but I guess I'd go with... you, Kwands, or Dave. You're all great people, I just can't decide man D:
Who on AAO would you like to get to know better?

I've heard your voice before and Kwands, but I've never heard Rune's voice. In fact all I know about him is that he's German and other things... it would be cool if I knew more about his mysterious ways. Maybe mono too only cause for some reason I keep imagining him as a girl and I could get that image out of my head.

Who on AAO do you feel you understand the best?
I'm not quite sure to be honest. I feel like I'm a more laid back member here(despite what you may think.) so I tend to just watch what goes on. Probably a tie between you and Ryu though. We share similar interests and stuff along those lines.
Why do you stay on AAO?
Case competions duh.
But in all seriousness it's probably because there's always something to keep me here. Whether it's the people or projects I do. Besides, it's not like I want to leave anyway. I'd lose all you guys and I'd never be able to play cases again ;-;

Have you thought about how deadly typos are in programming? How do you expect to fix that?
It's not so bad in programming, mostly because syntax errors show themselves kind of like they do in word. But if worst came to worst I'd just look carefully through code, I actually don't typo as much when I program then when I write. Weird isn't it?
What were you most afraid of as a twelve year old?
It's a weird fear that I still have of today, but I can't stand loud explosions. Like if I know one's coming and that I have to cause it I get really scared and anxious. Also really scared of hot grease and maybe when I was 12... probably bears.
Scariest way to die?
Being chased by some demonic figure that scares the living crap out of you and you can only watch as it slowly kills you... ugh... now you're gonna give me nightmares.
If you had to, would you rather be trapped in a small room with 15 poisonous spiders for 10 minutes or a large room with 15 poisonous snakes for 10 minutes?
Spiders for sure, I can't stand snakes. At least spiders you can step and kill, but you can't kill snakes by stepping on them. In fact that might end up with you getting bitten.
Who was the first person you remember talking to after joining AAO?
I think... it was... Tap? Maybe Wooper? Heck I can't remember those types of things!
What's your favorite candy?
Chocolate(Don't care if it's not a candy. I still love it.)
Do you have any training in self defense? (By this I mean actual self defense, not general body training.)
Does running count?
Do you have any siblings?
Two actually, my older sister is taking a gap year out of colege right now. And I have a younger brother who's having his sophmore year in highschool. Though, my brother is rather annoying and sometimes I have to deal with him in ways I wish I didn't have to. But brotehr are brothers, as for my sister... she's kinder but has her own spunk I guess. These days she often helps around my mothers house and stuff.
How do you feel about questions?
I feel like some are aimed for specific answers. Others are interesting to answer.
How likely am I to nag you about these questions?
No clue, 30%?
Am I asking too many?
Please, keep em coming! I love attention!
What's your favorite animal?
Husky's
If you were morphed into an animal based off your personality, what animal do you think you'd be?
Probably a Gazelle, because I always run if there's trouble, I'm not one for fighting verbal or physical. But generally I'm clam and collected most of the time so yeah. Graceful Gazelle~
Cats or dogs?
Fish
Favorite male person on AAO who duo queues with you on league and also has a name that starts with W and ends with D?
BP
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
Whirlwind

Post by Whirlwind »

MUST WRITE MORE

If you could go on any sort of adventure in the world (Our world. This means you can travel anywhere for the sake of accomplishing something.) and you could bring along TWO people, whether they were from AAO or not, who would they be and what quest would you partake of? Why would you choose those two people?

If you could have one person instantly be really impressed with you and respect you, who would that person be?

Why football? How do you feel about other popular sports, such as soccer, swimming, baseball and rugby?

You're stuck on an island. You can bring one person, and two items, on the condition that the items have to be able to each fit in one hand. Who and what would you bring? (inb4 REPOPULATION)

What's your view on murder, from a philosophical or ethical stance?

Who do you think will be the last six living characters in DRRP?

What do you look like?

On a scale of one to ten, how do you feel about candy?

How often to you consume candy?

On a scale of one to ten, what's your favorite color?

Favorite moderator/admin on AAO?

Top three most respected people on AAO?

How do you feel about monkeys?

Did you know that chimpanzees are often known to have literally ripped faces off humans?

Does that change your opinion on monkeys?

Is there a particular way you try to act when in a group setting not on the internet?

If you could change yourself in any one way, what would you change? (Can't be a physical change.)

How do you feel about speedos?

You were once in a joking relationship with Mono. Tell us about why that ended.

In fact, back that up. Why would you have entered into a relationship with Mono, even if it WAS joking?!

In a serious trial, what traits do you enjoy seeing in a protagonist?

How about in an antagonist?

Are there any traits you think are overdone?

When reading a book/trial, do you prefer to dissect what is going on, or stand back and experience it as if you were there?

If you could enter into a collaboration with anyone on AAO that you haven't collaborated with yet, who would it be?
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

Congrats, Zeta! And moreover, yay for someone else whose favorite is JFA. (I love 2-3, too. I based my first trial off of it kinda!)

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH MDD ALREADY
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Whirlwind wrote:MUST WRITE MORE
K
If you could go on any sort of adventure in the world (Our world. This means you can travel anywhere for the sake of accomplishing something.) and you could bring along TWO people, whether they were from AAO or not, who would they be and what quest would you partake of? Why would you choose those two people?
Probably my siblings, I'd like to go on an adventure to perhaps find family treasure or something. Probably wouldn't ever happen, but I'd love to see how my siblings would react to the possibility of being filthy rich. Plus siblings, so... yeah...
If you could have one person instantly be really impressed with you and respect you, who would that person be?
Bp
DWaM would be pretty cool. I think I've impressed rune with AtTt so now I'm going to try and impress another trial making king around here!
Why football? How do you feel about other popular sports, such as soccer, swimming, baseball and rugby?
Soccer: I used to play it when I was younger. But in America, Footbal reigns supreme, though sometimes I feel that it was more forcedupon me than me wanting to take an intrest in it myself.

You're stuck on an island. You can bring one person, and two items, on the condition that the items have to be able to each fit in one hand. Who and what would you bring? (inb4 REPOPULATION)
Probably my Dad, a piece of wood, and a handsized cloning machine. We make a boat, and sail off into the sunset.

What's your view on murder, from a philosophical or ethical stance?
It's wrong. Loljk... kinda. Murder obviously is wrong, personally... I hate any type of kiling. Whether it's from the form of an execution due to trial or because of an impulse decision. Though I completly understand that murder is a part of human life sadly. It happens in nature (though it's not called murder there. It's just the CIRCLE OF LIFE~) but in society it's basically a hienious crime (and I agree to that.) though I tend not to judge murderers. People call them horrible and things like that, but unless I know a persons's upbringing, mental state, and things like that... I can't bring it upon myself to say that they're evil or wicked. Probably makes me Naive and stuff but that's just me.
Who do you think will be the last six living characters in DRRP?
Not Michio? Uh I Mean... well obviously I want myself to live but I can see some instances where I'll die so... my final 6 would probably be something like this. Michio (Cause freaking HOPE), Amy, Emi, Ryuuma, Uezama, Seikakuna. Frankly I have a feeling someone's going to kill Kame and Sylvie to ruin the OTP3 if possible... not me of course. And Tankyu sleeps a lot so he's bound to be dead. And everyone knows that Chessmasters have to live. Cause chess, I only hope my death is a noble sacrafice in some way shape or form.
What do you look like?

On a scale of one to ten, how do you feel about candy?
How often to you consume candy?
Not too often
On a scale of one to ten, what's your favorite color?
Magenta
Favorite moderator/admin on AAO?
Well Ami's fun to chat with on the xat, but Tap makes tons of trials and posts sometimes... meh, I'll go with Dan.
Top three most respected people on AAO?
Dave, GD, and Tap. Probably because I've seen them stop conflicts pretty well.
How do you feel about monkeys?
I feel like they go bananas a bit too often.
Did you know that chimpanzees are often known to have literally ripped faces off humans?
That aint so bad, I mean, I'm pretty sure Kangores could do it too if they wanted to. Chimps are just smart. They know how to send a message, I also know that they plot murders and stuff too.
Does that change your opinion on monkeys?
NOPE
Is there a particular way you try to act when in a group setting not on the internet?
Probably more quiet and reserved. Not going LOLOLOLOLDERPDPERPERPDPRPERTPYO in real life.
If you could change yourself in any one way, what would you change? (Can't be a physical change.)
Probably have a higher self esteem, I think I worry too much on what others think of me.
How do you feel about speedos?
8)
You were once in a joking relationship with Mono. Tell us about why that ended.
Uh... I forget. Probably because I forgot to cook dinner one night.
In fact, back that up. Why would you have entered into a relationship with Mono, even if it WAS joking?!
Not sure, probably because pink and blue seemed to go so well together.
In a serious trial, what traits do you enjoy seeing in a protagonist?
Interesting interaction with other characters. It get's boring if they treat each character the same, I want something that makes them want to kill a character or love them adorably.
How about in an antagonist?
Make me hate them so much that I love them. But to be more specific, in a way that makes me feel good about taking them down. Maybe make then act all snobby and less panicky so I can just shove it in thier faces when tehy lose. Also make them actually sad when they lose and less remorseful.
Are there any traits you think are overdone?
Sarcasm?
When reading a book/trial, do you prefer to dissect what is going on, or stand back and experience it as if you were there?
Standback and enjoy the ride man. That's what makes it fun to read and play right?
If you could enter into a collaboration with anyone on AAO that you haven't collaborated with yet, who would it be?
Rune, DWaM, enigma, Tap... out of those 4 probably Rune though.
Gumpei wrote:Congrats, Zeta! And moreover, yay for someone else whose favorite is JFA. (I love 2-3, too. I based my first trial off of it kinda!)

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH MDD ALREADY

:side: As soon as I finish my endless cycle of entering new case competitions xD
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Grats dawg
eighthbit

Post by eighthbit »

Congrats Zeta!
'Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.'
-Elbert Hubbard
Mono
Spoken languages: German, English

Post by Mono »

CONGRATULATION
Try to extra stage!
ZetaAzuel wrote:I think I thrive best when I get time to think about my actions.
Then go play FE ;____;
ZetaAzuel

Post by ZetaAzuel »

Mono the Meerp wrote:CONGRATULATION
Try to extra stage!
ZetaAzuel wrote:I think I thrive best when I get time to think about my actions.
Then go play FE ;____;
But I have no money D:
~Ask Rogan and Djin~
Rogan Esquin & Djin

TEAM LINK

Storage:
Eclipse the Lunatone
Abdowing the Woobat
Lasir the Zangoose
Getter-2 the Porygon 2
ImageImage

Zeta x Dio