AutoHotkey for Faster Editing

Find detailed help from the AAO community, or write your own tutorials.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

henke37
Security expert / tools programmer
Spoken languages: Swedish,English

Re: Guide: AutoHotkey for Faster Editing

Post by henke37 »

But that is already claimed for selecting text to the same spot on the adjacent text row.
Currently working on a redesign of Court-records.net.
Meph
Spoken languages: English

Post by Meph »

Sorry, I meant Ctrl. Although, that's probably used as well.
henke37
Security expert / tools programmer
Spoken languages: Swedish,English

Post by henke37 »

Well, in general ctrl is used for moving the cursor wordwise. But ctrl-up and ctrl-down seems to be clear.
Currently working on a redesign of Court-records.net.
Jean Of mArc
Spoken languages: English, French, Japanese

Post by Jean Of mArc »

henke37 wrote:The ideal shortcut would be one to make it possible to type away for several frames in a row without using the mouse. Even if said frames have different characters.
That's what I was hoping to do, but you have to select things with your mouse to achieve that: you can't open up certain dialogues with the Firefox keyboard shortcuts, to my knowledge. Correct my if I'm wrong. Therefore, the shortcuts I HAVE been able to make, given the limitations, are (these are all by keyboard):

1. Setting the text color.
2. Setting text voice.
3. Setting text speed (as shown in the tutorial).
4. Merging a bunch of frames.
5. Adding frames by keyboard.

I also messed around with some custom Javascript shortcuts which let me do MORE things, such as adding a frame to the very bottom, typing in a frame to go to, closing all frames, saving the script, etc. Still, though, I haven't found a good way to navigate through the characters, animations and such without the use of the mouse.

The only solution I can think of is if the mouse always clicked on a specific location, so you had to assure that the textbox you were currently working on was there. For example, the mouse will always select the bottom frame. It's not kosher, as in, it can easily work poorly for various reasons, but it might be the best solution I can think of for now.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: AUTOCLICKER

Post by Enthalpy »

JollyRoy wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:59 am Hi,

I want to click 10 times in one second when I'm in game which can't be done when clicking manually I found multiple of websites online selling auto clicker could anyone please guide the best one from the below list.

[Links removed by moderation]

I WANT THE ONE WHIHC IS FREE FROM VIRUS AND SPAM
I've removed the links to prevent advertising for shady websites. Why exactly do you want to click 10 times in one second, for AAO?
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: AutoHotkey for Faster Editing

Post by Enthalpy »

I suggest you ask on a dedicated minecraft forum. This topic is about something else entirely.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Jean Of mArc
Spoken languages: English, French, Japanese

Re: AutoHotkey for Faster Editing

Post by Jean Of mArc »

Glad to see this website is still live and kicking!