Submissions: Information regarding submitting a guide

Read and write tutorials about becoming a great artist.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Phantom

Re: Submissions: Information regarding submitting a guide

Post by Phantom »

Tap, this thread is misleading/confusing...Is this a list of guides, or is this a thread to teach people how to submit guides in this art thread?
Tap
Spoken languages: English

Post by Tap »

Phantom wrote:Tap, this thread is misleading/confusing...Is this a list of guides, or is this a thread to teach people how to submit guides in this art thread?
Is it? It was once just a "List of Guides" thread, which is evident by the "Old Post" title for the spoiler tag in this thread's first post. :wink:
To answer your question, it is an incredibly basic thread on how to submit a guide.
ImageImage
Kroki
Admin
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español, 日本語

Post by Kroki »

The title is misleading though.
Just "submitting a guide" would be fine in fact.
ImageImage Image Image Image
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Tap wrote:
Phantom wrote:Tap, this thread is misleading/confusing...Is this a list of guides, or is this a thread to teach people how to submit guides in this art thread?
Is it? It was once just a "List of Guides" thread, which is evident by the "Old Post" title for the spoiler tag in this thread's first post. :wink:
To answer your question, it is an incredibly basic thread on how to submit a guide.

I'll refer you to Kroki's post. "Submissions:" throws the whole thing off, it would at least be better to make it "Guidelines:" or "How-To:" or something that doesn't imply that this thread serves one purpose instead of two. (Again, referring to Kroki's post)
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

I've prepared a spriting guide I'd like to have kept in the Art Guides section.
https://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13423
Please let me know if this is acceptable, otherwise I can move this to general art.
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april: