ASCII Logo

Archives of the AAOnline Mafia game, now relocated to http://saccharynepark.co.cc/
Zeroes

Re: ASCII Logo

Post by Zeroes »

Nice job on the ASCII. I think we all agree that this should be the one placed at the top of the topic, yes?
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

Funny, and very well done :wink:
Did you do this by yourself - I mean, without an img2txt converter ? If so, I'm really impressed :D

The only things I were ever able to do in ascii art were :

Code: Select all

_______________________                                 _              
                    /   ___________________ |                               / |             
  _________________/   /___________________||  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /  |        ___  
|                                           |-|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|---|--------  /\ 
|                                                                 _________---|--------__\/ 
|            ___          _________          _______________                                
|         __/  |        /  //      \        |                                               
|      __/     |        \__\\______/        |                                               
|   __/        |       /            |        |                                              
|__/           /      /             |        |                                              
              /      /               |        |                                             
             /______/                 |        |                                            
                                       |________|                                           

and

Code: Select all

____                 
        \___\______________  
        /////_____________/\ 
        L_________________\/ 
         /    /_\_/          
        /S&W®/               
       /____/                

So I'm not as good :mrgreen:

Anyway I really like your logo, and the idea of puppet is excellent :lol:
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

Whoa, Unas, I thought you weren't that violent :P
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

I am not :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
EmaTheScienceSkye
Winner of AC 1#!
Spoken languages: English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Japanese

Post by EmaTheScienceSkye »

I like the first one. I can't make small ones. Mostly 'cause the reason I make big ASCII art is so I can make the size 5, and the font Lucida Console and do it pixel by pixel.
Your Resident Ema Skye Impersonator.
Blah.
Zeroes

Post by Zeroes »

Wait... Is this going to be the official ASCII for the mafia game?
Ami
Spoken languages: English

Post by Ami »

This thread has long outlived its usefulness, and hasn't and any vacancies for too long. I am locking the topic now.
since 2008!