Community news: He's baaack!

Read and comment on the latest community news and site updates.
Meph
Spoken languages: English

Community news: He's baaack!

Post by Meph »

He's baaack!
The QA team is happy to announce that Hodou Okappa has returned to the team after having a break for many months due to personal issues at home. He's back to point his index finger in the face of the authors of every trial he reviews. To quote his most recent review:
Hodou Okappa wrote:Of course, none of this will affect me, because I am immortal. That's right, this review is the proof. Even though my QA position had officially died, it was splendidly reborn recently, like an ugly duckling rising from the ashes to prove that, though it never became a swan, it was actually a phoenix the whole time. Or some kind of phoenix-duck. (Has anyone ever tried breeding a phoenix with a duck?)
Hodou has stated that he does not wish to take longer than a week during his reviews, and has therefore decided that he will impose a one week deadline on himself each time he has given a review. If he does not meet the deadline, someone else from the QA team will be given the responsibility of reviewing the trial.

Trial news
Radian (from the French community) has collaborated with Jean of mArc to released an English version of the trial that Hodou reviewed: Poisoned Relations and Turnabout. Though it didn't pass the QA, it's a fun trial that's worth playing. The trial uses a unique art-style that's common in Radian's trials.

Jean of mArc has released round 6 of his now infamous game show, The Omniscient Game. If you haven't played it yet, what are you waiting for!?

Tap has finally unveiled the next chapter of Apollo Justice: Justice's Memoirs. However, the trial has become a victim of its own popularity, because Dropbox -- the file host for Tap's music -- has used up all of its available bandwidth. To solve the problem, Tap is compressing the tracks. Until then, we must wait because, he says, "It will "hopefully" no longer be a problem by the 25th or 26th".
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Re: Community news: He's baaack!

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Meeeeppph, it's Jean of mArc, not mArk... Marc as in Marc Summers, not Mark as in Mark Hammill, how many times must you be told this, you silly eyeball?! :awesome:
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Meph

Post by Meph »

Sorry. It's force of habit. :P
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

Welcome back to the team Okappa! :D

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

Everyone else is still keeping their position as a Trial Reviewer, though, right?

I've gotta say, I really love Hodou's style of reviewing. Those little blurbs at the beginning make me laugh so much that, if he reviewed a trial that I made, I think I wouldn't mind getting rejected for feature status. :XD:
Meph

Post by Meph »

Gumpei wrote:Everyone else is still keeping their position as a Trial Reviewer, though, right?
Yep! We probably have too many now, but at least we're prepared for the future. :XD: