Remeniscence: AAO Mafia Round IV

Archives of the AAOnline Mafia game, now relocated to http://saccharynepark.co.cc/
Advance Stratagist

Re: Remeniscence: AAO Mafia Round IV

Post by Advance Stratagist »

In fact, scribbles had already said that if I was accused while she was alive, she'd try to defend me, so that's not even a question of if. She was going to do it if it came up.
Image It hatched, and it still wants clicks. Go figure.
videocrazy
Spoken languages: English

Post by videocrazy »

Really? I don't remember her posting that? But I've had enough! Please drop the subject!

Advance Stratagist

I was talking about in an IM conversation we had. She'd said before if someone tried to accuse me bout it, she'd either defend me herself, or get cracker to do it.

What I really want to know is, why on earth, when cracker found out who the joker was, did noboy go after her? At all?
NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

Um, I know I didn't even see Cracker's post until after phase change honestly.
Then it was night, and then far too late to do anything about it myself.
That was just me.
Kagami

Post by Kagami »

Advance Stratagist wrote:I was talking about in an IM conversation we had. She'd said before if someone tried to accuse me bout it, she'd either defend me herself, or get cracker to do it.

What I really want to know is, why on earth, when cracker found out who the joker was, did noboy go after her? At all?
Good question. I never really understood that. Why not get rid of a definite enemy as opposed to someone you only 'think' is in the Mafia? There wasn't really a way for me to defend myself against Cracker's HP or anything, so it would've made more sense to kill me ASAP.

Then again, if Karfka had used his HP it probably wouldn't have made much of a difference; I imagine he'd have immediately killed off AS for safety anyways.
Scribble, we miss you. :(
Karfka

Post by Karfka »

Didn't think about using the HP then. That would have been a good idea though. 1 minute isn't enough time for me to consider all consequences of my actions. Oh well.
Advance Stratagist

That was one thing that was really weird about it all. I tried to tell like 5 people to vote for her, because we just found out she was the joker. It was only cuz of that I even knew there was a bandwagon on me, since I couldn't get the website up for some reason. And I know that was still a good 5 or 10 minutes before the phase change when that happened, so that was just bizzare.
NatLazy

Post by NatLazy »

AS, You didn't bother me until Two minutes before phase change, almost right after I placed my vote for you, and like I said, I hadn't been paying attention to really like anything, plus I was already suspicious of you and I didn't know what you were talking about.
Advance Stratagist

Yeah, I know you I was a little late on, but I think you were like the last person i tried to tell about that if I remember right so that didn't surprise me as much.
Ami
Spoken languages: English

Post by Ami »

The next round is upon us. I am closing this topics. If you want to discuss this further with me or someone else, then take it to PM's, AIM, or something other than here. That is all.
since 2008!