Helping with story writing

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

nexodus
Spoken languages: English

Helping with story writing

Post by nexodus »

Hello, I am nexodus, a fairly new member to the AAO community. I am currently not working on a game at the moment, but would love to help other make their games. I can help by offering my opinion on your story, writing full dialogue in the form of a script, or reading over your dialogue and helping to improve it. If you would like to contact me, my email is lordnexodus@gmail.com. I also wouldn't mind just chatting with people, cause there is no such thing as too many friends :D
AllStarDroid

Re: Helping with story writing

Post by AllStarDroid »

Hey dude
AllStarDroid

Post by AllStarDroid »

I heard you needed collaborators so how can i help?
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

First off, this topic is for the poster offering help, not requesting it.

Secondly, the author hasn't been on in five months. I doubt that this project is getting anywhere. If you want to find an AAO case to work on, or to advertise yourself as a collaborator for a case, do so in this topic.

Topic locked.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson