Doki Doki Magical Guardians (MGRP)

Play fun games in the forums with other members.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

DSY
Spoken languages: English

Re: Doki Doki Magical Guardians (MGRP)

Post by DSY »

Everywhere

"The girl from before? Do you mean the girl with the scythe that attacked us? That horrible girl, with her fiendish smile. And her horrible taunts! And her beautiful hair.....I mean...evil, hair?"

Yumi moves backward a step, her face becoming red.

"Um... hair aside, she wanted to hurt Mr. Green Owl and had really powerful magic. She was in a whole class of her own!"
Never speak in absolutes. (Which is a round about of saying I came back. Hi.)
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Doki Doki Magical Guardians (MGRP)

Post by Enthalpy »

Park

Adela looked quizzically at the expressive girl for a moment before shaking out of it. That girl said that they had been attacked, but they all looked fine. So this scythe-wielder hadn't succeeded in hurting any of them. A little strange, but this was a large group of people.

"Really powerful magic, you say..." murmured Adela. To be expected if these people are out destroying planets, really. She went quiet and loosely interlaced her fingers. After a few seconds of sustaining the pause (and presumably thinking through something?), she broke her hands apart and turned to 'Mr. Green Owl.'

"So," she asked, "what could I do?"
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson