[E] Custom Voice Blips

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Off-the-grounder
Spoken languages: English

[E] Custom Voice Blips

Post by Off-the-grounder »

Can we have an option for custom voice blips? It could be used for at least characters from the series with unique voice blips, characters from other series that have notable voice blips, and custom characters with unique voices.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [E] Custom Voice Blips

Post by Enthalpy »

While I'd like support for custom voice blips, I need to finish investigating some problems with the voice blips. They're noticeably different on my computer across Chrome and Firefox. I'd like not to extend our capabilities until the issue is under control.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Mosy

Post by Mosy »

Enthalpy wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:54 am While I'd like support for custom voice blips, I need to finish investigating some problems with the voice blips. They're noticeably different on my computer across Chrome and Firefox. I'd like not to extend our capabilities until the issue is under control.
I have noticed on Firefox they sound much more blippish and poppish, which can irritate some ears XD.
hope you can fix it.
Live life as you enjoy it, pal!- :objection:
I guess not...
applekitty

Post by applekitty »

I was also wondering about this, since I recently extracted all the blips and bloops from Dual Destinies.
ImageImageImage