Broken Commandments

Join in with competitions to make the best trials... with a twist!

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Gizmological
Spoken languages: English

Re: Broken Commandments

Post by Gizmological »

This is a nice theme, and I feel it fits pretty well with an idea that I've been sitting on for a while. Personal circumstances have left me with an abundance of spare time at the moment, so you can count me in as an entrant.
Awsome2464

Post by Awsome2464 »

Added. Best of luck to you! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Also, we're now at 9 entrants. I'm not sure whether to be excited or overwhelmed :hobo:
Image Image
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

yeah alright im in
DJJ6800

Post by DJJ6800 »

Oh man. The legend himself is back in action for this comp. This should be interesting.
risefromtheashes
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish

Post by risefromtheashes »

DWaM wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:25 pm yeah alright im in
Well, might as well quit now. Good luck, everyone! (I am joking. I'm still in.)
The Mindcastle System
(Don't know what a system is? Play 6-4, and take a look here.)
----------
OUR CASES:
- Athena Cykes ~ Locks on the Heart (synopsis)
- May Your Memory Be a Blessing
- A Little Piece of Healing
- The Killer Turnabout (~70% complete!)
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
Check out our music & art thread here!
Awsome2464

Post by Awsome2464 »

DWaM wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:25 pm yeah alright im in
Added. Good luck!
Image Image
AFan!

Post by AFan! »

Due to my abysmal knowledge of how to use the editor, I've decided to just be content with playing cases now :sob: . Anyways, just going to explain what my case plan was meant to be.
Spoiler : :
So, man named Jonathan Christophers is found dead, stabbed in the chest at his house at 10 Fernley Lane. Written in blood on the wall behind him is the message "I killed the wrong one." The blood turns out to be Christopher's. A man named Hart O'Hearing mentions seeing a person who looks like the defendant, Abraham Chadwick. Chadwick is arrested, and Wright defends him. At the trial, the prosecutor, Reichenbach Holmes, announces conclusively that Johnathan had no twins for whom he could be confused. Wright tries his best to prove Chadwick's innocence, but ultimately fails as O'Hearing's testimony doesn't have any major flaws in it. However, Detective Brooks, in charge of the case says that the knife used to kill Jonathan was used again in murdering a man named Christopher Watkins at 10 Fern Park. In the end, the truth of the case turns out to be that Det. Brooks was scammed out of most of his money by a man who said that he needed it for an operation. All he knew was the man's address and name, Christopher. So, he decided to kill him. Brooks met O'Hearing, and asked if he knew where 10 Fern Park was, but O'Hearing, being a little deaf didn't understand ,and instead directed him to 10 Fernley Lane. There, Brooks asked Jonathan Christophers upon opening the door if he was "Christopher". Jonathan assumed he meant his last name, and nodded, and Brooks killed him. However, he realised that he was at the wrong location, taking the knife with him, he manages to find his way to 10 Fern Park, meets Christopher Watkins, and kills him there, and unintentionally leaves the knife behind. That was pretty much it, and I'm sad I couldn't make it.
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

This old fossil’s been dug up, and it looks like I’m not the only one… count me in.
Bannedfrom7

Post by Bannedfrom7 »

What is literally happening right now
I am Banned
TimeAxis

Post by TimeAxis »

AFan! wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:44 am Due to my abysmal knowledge of how to use the editor, I've decided to just be content with playing cases now :sob: . Anyways, just going to explain what my case plan was meant to be.
That's a shame. If you had any questions about the editor, you could ask in the Help and Support forum (or search previous threads) and you'd probably get an answer. You don't have to throw your idea away completely. You could also look for a partner to help you out. It takes some work, but the editor's not too hard to use once you get the hang of it. There are still nearly three months for this contest, so there's plenty of time.
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Eventually)
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornauts
The Curious Case of the Phantom Limousine (Coming Eventually)
The Imposter's Turnabout (Coming Maybe)
AFan!

Post by AFan! »

TimeAxis wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:28 am
AFan! wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:44 am Due to my abysmal knowledge of how to use the editor, I've decided to just be content with playing cases now :sob: . Anyways, just going to explain what my case plan was meant to be.
That's a shame. If you had any questions about the editor, you could ask in the Help and Support forum (or search previous threads) and you'd probably get an answer. You don't have to throw your idea away completely. You could also look for a partner to help you out. It takes some work, but the editor's not too hard to use once you get the hang of it. There are still nearly three months for this contest, so there's plenty of time.
Right now, I'll just try and finish this case on my own time lol
marysu

Post by marysu »

Put me down to enter. I don't know if i'll finish, but i've got nothing better to do than take a crack at this during lockdown. I'll give it an honest go, but don't be shocked if I drop out.
SuperAj3
Spoken languages: English, 日本語(少しだけ)

Post by SuperAj3 »

This is exciting to see so many entries! I kinda want to offer sprite support again but IDK if I'll have time. If you get in early, I might be able to do one or 2 poses for a new OC :hello: (nothing more bc then I'm gonna be overloaded)
ImageImageImageImage
Avatar from the TSub website :april:
Awsome2464

Post by Awsome2464 »

AFan! wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:44 am Due to my abysmal knowledge of how to use the editor, I've decided to just be content with playing cases now :sob:
AFan! officially withdrawn. As TimeAxis stated, don't feel like you need to throw your idea away completely. If you change your mind at any point and want to be back in as an entrant, be sure to let us know. I wish you the best of luck on both your case and practice with the editor.
Gumpei wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:17 am This old fossil’s been dug up, and it looks like I’m not the only one… count me in.
Man, lots of AAO vets coming back from the dead to join this comp, huh? Gumpei is officially added. Good luck!
marysu wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:34 pm Put me down to enter. I don't know if i'll finish, but i've got nothing better to do than take a crack at this during lockdown. I'll give it an honest go, but don't be shocked if I drop out.
Having an unfinished case is perfectly fine (I even won my first contest with an unfinished entry), so don't let that discourage you. marysu is officially added, and I wish you the best of luck!
Image Image
DJJ6800

Post by DJJ6800 »

Eleven entrants so far. Gulp.