I can't login into my account

Learn how to use AAO by reading tutorials, and seek help from the AAO community.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

AlterUniverse2
Spoken languages: Español

I can't login into my account

Post by AlterUniverse2 »

I have an account that has been active every single day in the forum, the name is AlterUniverse and today after I clean my caché from the navegator the page doesn't let me log in, it says is incorrect the password when I know is that one because I have it written in a book I have and I've been logging since 2-3 months now, I'm older than 13 (More than 20 tbh) so I don't know what could happened to make my account go to nowhere, I know it could be a problem of the forum like the Faq says and for that I'm making this post, I would really like to recover that account because I put so much effort and time in the cases I have there, the system of recovery password doesn't work too, it doesn't sent me a message to my email and I know is that email because when I enter to my inbox I have the message of register from Unas saying my nickname "Alteruniverse".

I hope there's a solution for this, thanks before hand.
AlterUniverse2
Spoken languages: Español

Re: I can't login into my account

Post by AlterUniverse2 »

Okay this is weird, after trying to login like 50 times doing control C and control V the forum let me login into my main account, so I'm gonna close this thread, but if it is a problem or something may be need it to check it out, it was really weird.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: I can't login into my account

Post by Enthalpy »

There isn't anything we can do to check it out further. This seems to be a simple case of a typo in the original password that remained upon copy-pasting.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson