Basically The Great Ace Attorney — Masterthread (WIP, Sprites)

Showcase your artistic creations, whether that be sprites, music, drawings or literature, and whether they be related to the Ace Attorney universe or not.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

vintprox
Spoken languages: English, Russian

Basically The Great Ace Attorney — Masterthread (WIP, Sprites)

Post by vintprox »

Welcome to the WIP masterthread about BTGAA Series. It contains sprites of characters present in the plot, that you can use in your own cases! It's possible that thread may be extended with backgrounds and other stuff later.

"Art" is pretty much generative, since it's rendered on greenscreen in Plotagon Studio, but I tried to make it as crisp as humanly possible for someone who doesn't draw and converted to GIF with a framerate of 12.5 FPS.
Attribution is required: not in form of credit to me as an author, but rather as reference to BTGAA Series, be it in media's primary description or embedded in media itself. Let more fans know about the series! :larry:
In spoiler(s) below, from left to right, I list poses: talking, still animations, and respective names.

Image Ryunosuke
Spoiler : poses :
Image Image Afraid
Image Image Bored
Image Image Neutral
I'm afraid there are no startup animations as of yet. More sprites will be added in upcoming month, as series prosper. For now, enjoy using some Ryunosuke's poses! 8)

:takethat: What are BTGAA Series, anyway?
Spoiler : read more :

Basically The Great Ace Attorney
The series uploaded every week for your entertainment and pleasure of remembering good times in The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles.
Series follow the format of Plotagon "basically" videos on YouTube, with freaky deviations and weird humor, except for they have somewhat concise storytelling (at least by target audience's standards).
You may prefer watching with subtitles on.

:holdit: SPOILERS for The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. Also, cuss words included JFF. If you don't like such content, don't visit this playlist.
Watch from the start: :arrow: Playlist