[T] Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney – Dark Ace Saga ★☆○○

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

drvonkitty
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T][CE] Ace of Turnabouts ●

Post by drvonkitty »

Enthalpy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:45 pm -snip-
Thank you for this! Me and Zekrom discussed and we're going to go with Option (B), though I don't think those revisions will take that long, especially since we've both got some free time on our hands the next few days. Will keep you posted.

I have to say though, I disagree with your framing of the timeline as indicative of the case's lack of polish. The short timeline was a constraint set at the beginning of the process that helped us set a reasonable scale and scope. Since we limited those at the start (something I lived and learned), I actually finished the framing by the end of March, and we spent the next month doing nothing but revisions and polishing... I even did a complete rewrite of the ending (post-Thought Route but pre-Not Guilty) for clarity's sake. We made a few touch-ups following the competition and showcased shortly thereafter once we were both happy with it. We weren't rushed at any point.

We waited a few months to seek out a feature to give time for feedback (and also for me to cool down post-ATCJ, lol), and we've made a handful of changes based on that. I know I might have a reputation for working slow, but when I have an idea I'm passionate about (and someone to do the stuff I'm bad at lol), I am capable of working fast, I swear!

A couple things about Check 2:
Spoiler : Check #2 :
Part One
  • Consider shortening the pauses on the opening dialogue. It went by slowly for me.
    It's timed to the music.
  • Intro graphic is pixelated.
    Which one? The logo?
  • I thought Widget was made by Metis, so why does Athena say she made him? Am I mistaken on this?
    This was a change by me. I plan on a soft-retcon of Athena's backstory, mainly just for the sake of not re-treading ground already covered by DD... also just because I'm not particularly invested in that backstory. So I made Athena the one who made Widget, just because I like that better lol
Part Two
  • F2016: Cykes's
  • F2553: Cykes's
    Wouldn't most people in conversation just say Cykes as the plural, and so Cykes' would be correct? "Cykes's" sounds unnatural to me when I say it aloud.
  • Phoenix should clarify how much of a gap there was bet
    ?
Some lengthier thoughts/musings... don't mean these as disagreement with the QA, more just a response to the review! (Plus I like talking about my own writing... sue me lol)
Spoiler : :
One question I want to pose because I don't want to make presumptions: Did you, as in the 'player' Enthalpy, like the case? Outside of the context of the review? I ask because I know ATCJ wasn't exactly your cup of tea, even after the changes to improve the flow of case logic. I have a hard time gleaning from this review how you personally felt about the case overall.

Something I'm growing to suspect, though it's entirely anecdotal, is that my cases aren't as well-received by the 'old guard' of AAO—those who were here back in the heyday when some of the more iconic cases were written. It's hard to tell, since both cases released during an era where frequent feedback/critique is rare, especially on the forums, but a trend I've noticed is that ATCJ and Ace of Turnabouts have always been more popular with the newer folks around here. Much of the feedback from older folks (primarily in the case of ATCJ, referring to the non-public betas of the final product) has leaned more negative, heavily criticizing/tearing apart the case logic and finding the narrative/character writing to be preachy and cloying. I contrast that with the feedback I've seen on reddit and discord, where many have said the case is punishing and counterintuitive at points, but given tons of praise to the narrative and character writing. While I haven't gotten as much critique on Ace of Turnabouts, the feedback from DJ/Awsome/others as well as what I've seen discussed on someone's YouTube video has all been incredibly positive as well.

Perhaps this is just selection bias, though. If critique/criticism is less common nowadays, meaning new people are less likely to play cases with a 'review' mindset, then I'm more likely to get positive feedback from newer folks than ones that come from a background where critique was front and center. I also respect your feedback immensely, especially given that you've been reviewing my cases for nearly 10 years at this point.

Point being, I'm not disputing your review, or disagree that changes should be made—just something I've been reflecting on in the wake of both releases. I agree with most of your suggestions, and we'll be working on some revisions based on that feedback. I really don't think it'll be too hard though: the case logic can be cleaned up easily, and I think the improvements to narrative/character will take place mainly at a few key points in the trial section, with maybe a few others throughout as I do a new playthrough. I agree wholeheartedly with both spots you mentioned... just changing Athena and Trucy's reaction to the whole motive situation will be a significant improvement.

You mentioned it a couple times, but I will say that this case goes in the complete opposite direction than ATCJ did, and that was intentional. While the narrative of ATCJ is grand, and the dialogue is heavy-handed, I wanted to be much more subtle with Ace of Turnabouts. Characters rarely muse about their feelings and opinions, certainly not effusively, and I tried to really go down the 'show not tell' route there. I'm glad you enjoyed the investigation. I've always preferred writing investigations to trials, as I prefer having time to spend with characters rather than the court gameplay, which imho often distracts from what I really care about. It's necessary to slow down the pace of the game, and of course I love the excitement and drama, but I really just want it there to forward the narrative and character interactions. This trial segment only manages to work because of Zekrom's fantastic job on the case logic/flow... tbh, the case wouldn't really exist otherwise, as it would be permanently stuck as a 'cool idea' in my head and nothing else.

With that, I'll also say I'm glad you were generally happy with the ending of the case! I will say that I wish we could have made it work to have the autopsy report be a final evidence present rather than the end of the thought route, but I'm glad you thought the thought route was effective. I think it does a good job tying together all the disparate points the defense has made throughout the trial, and the autopsy is like a final present even if it does occur during the thought route.

In terms of my part though, I'm a little disappointed that you thought the execution was off, especially during the trial. Just a few thoughts, especially toward your point about the relationship between character and trial structure:
  • Writing for Athena is difficult, and I'll confess that you aren't exactly wrong that her big 'self-doubt' moments are played up for drama and not really explored. Part of that, again, is a time constraint, but also just that I don't want to re-tread the same ground that DD already did. Nor do I want to treat it as a grandiose plot point for Athena to muse and ruminate about, as I think I might have done several years ago. Instead, I want to explore her anxiety & fear & self-doubt throughout her interactions with others and her growth as an attorney. I actually really enjoyed writing Athena as the protagonist, though my version might be slightly different from canon. She's much friendlier than your typical AA protag (canon or fangame), and gets along with others that have a similar demeanor (see: Trucy). She is filled with self-doubt and anxiety though, and she reacts poorly to criticism and is prone to embarrassment. This is often played as a joke, but we see it comes to fruition more seriously during the trial. She's less of a kicking booth than Phoenix or Apollo, and when she screws up, her blue text is more prone to beat herself up than defensiveness & sarcasm. She is desperate to prove herself for many reasons (her youth, her gender, whatever), and as a result she projects self-confidence. That isn't to say she's not a good lawyer—she clearly possesses legal skill, even if unrefined—but if she gets tripped up or realizes she's been arguing herself into a hole, that outer shell crumples and her effectiveness plummets. Again, though, her people skills are crucial to her success as a lawyer. She's able to break down that Marian is insecure & defensive, which allows her to see past the 'Scary Karen' act and (1) convince Marian into letting them investigate the kitchen, and (2) contradict Marian's testimony and show a potential path for the third person. She realizes that O'Reilly is projecting disdain and contempt because he's scared by the weight of his lies, which helps her unravel the truth of the encounter as well as get O'Reilly to admit his dishonesty. Maybe I could have done a better job displaying that during the trial, but even as written I don't think Marian or O'Reilly would be handled the same way by Phoenix/Apollo/generic lawyer. Indeed, as a prime example, we see a direct contrast between Apollo and Athena when handling O'Reilly. Both pursue holes in O'Reilly's testimony, but Apollo is more focused on explaining away the errors in logic and evidence, while Athena is more interested in exploring his emotions and reasoning. Which leads me to my next point:
  • I think we also start to get insight into Apollo's character and the changes he's undergone to become a prosecutor. Apollo is strict and by-the-book. He outlines his case, he calls his witnesses, he structures their testimonies to build a coherent case. Other than the example you mention, he's not about tricks and traps and maneuvers. An early example is when Apollo objects as Athena tries to enquire about the motive. We get an option to either push back or let it slide, and the 'meta' tells us to push back. The Judge rules against us and we get some blue text about Apollo potentially setting up a trap. In actuality, though, Apollo is being genuine! He just wants to save the motive for a later testimony. Now, the way he reveals the motive is indeed one of his few traps, as we've discussed, but there's no reason Apollo has to delay setting up the trap. In fact, his case would probably more effective if he lets Athena start asking questions about it then! He could have sprang the trap more effectively, but his case isn't built around that. Later in the case, we see Apollo follow alongside Athena and even ask some questions of his own. He scolds witnesses if they're dishonest and seeks clarification about many of the same issues Athena raises. He references the bracelet, sometimes to Athena's benefit (though we should note that its power is inconsistent, mainly as a suspension of disbelief because Prosecutor!Apollo won't work if he always knows if a witness is lying.) Again, though, Apollo is concerned with the facts: he wants to clear up issues such that the evidence & testimony build a clear picture. He admits as much at the end of the trial... he may hate Phoenix, but he doesn't try and obfuscate the truth. This doesn't mean his philosophy doesn't have problems—it does, even if he isn't a 'dirty' prosecutor per se. But again, we set a constraint early on and this case just doesn't have the length and weight to do more than scratch the surface there.
  • As I mentioned before, the role of Marian and O'Reilly is to further the story, and you're right, Marian/O'Reilly fall more in the 'forgettable AA side character' compared to memorable ones like Wellington or Andrews. But AA is filled with one-off characters that are ultimately just there to serve the plot... in fact, most of them probably fall into that category. Not all characters will, or even can, be complex and multi-dimensional. Where this frequently goes wrong for new authors is when those characters have no motivations whatsoever. Characters tell lies brazenly without any explanation, characters act certain ways just to get a reaction, so on and so forth. I don't think that's the case here! I've talked about O'Reilly already (and your suggestions, again are good), but consider Marian Jir: like I mentioned above, Marian is basically just 'Scary Karen' with extreme expectations, but that's a facade for her insecurity. Part of this is hidden in optional dialogue:
    Present Marian Jir to Ema
    Athena: What's the deal with that manager?
    Ema: Oh, Marian Jir?
    Athena: She seems to be a massive perfectionist.
    Ema: Yeah, she actually inherited this place from her father.
    Ema: I guess she doesn't want people thinking she doesn't deserve it.
    Athena: And the result of that is that she's unbearably strict and goes into a rage when things go wrong...
    Athena: That way nobody can blame her.
    Ema: Wow, it's almost as if you're some kind of psychologist.
    Athena: Analytical psychology's got its perks!
    This is a reward for players who like to 'present everything' in the investigation, and it isn't critical knowledge to the case, but what Athena describes is exactly what ends up happening in Marian's CE. She testifies furiously in defense of her club... there's no way she could screw up so bad as to let someone sneak into her club's kitchen! Except, well, someone did, and then Marian crumples. It's short and sweet, perhaps a little underdeveloped, but I don't think absent character altogether.

Anyhow, I think that's enough rambling! Apologies if this comes off as defensive at any point—I just wanted to share my perspective on the case and some areas that I'm proud of & think deserve credit.
Oh, and to DJ's point, we are hoping to start working on a sequel once we get this revised! No promises that it'll be done soon, and I've got many obligations, but I want to keep working on this consistently, even if slow.

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Corrections on timeline noted: my creative process is slower than yours.

And no offense taken to anything you've said. Thanks for the thoughtful response!
Spoiler : Check Two Stuff :
Right, it's the logo (https://i.imgur.com/VeHiiWW.png) that's pixelated.
Upon checking multiple style guides, there's no consensus on whether Cykes' or Cykes's is correct. It can stay as-is.
Disregard my halfway written comment. I moved that to CE8 and forgot to remove it here.
Spoiler : Longer Stuff :
I enjoyed the case but wasn't enthusiastic about it. It's well made and it's unmistakably Ace Attorney, but it lacked a certain something that it takes for a case to enthrall me. It's much like going to a movie and enjoying it while it's playing, but not having feelings for it that outlive the viewing. (I feel this way about all Marvel movies, which many people love.)

I know nobody else from the "old guard" who leave comments on cases at all regularly. If I ask Ferdie to play a case, there's a chance he will, but that's really it. I haven't read the reviews of ATCJ, but I can if you want my opinion on them. That said, there's a decent chance you're right in general.

In my case, my brain is hyper-sensitive to logical clarity, which is why ATCJ gave me a hard time. My brain was in knots trying to process it. For this case, I'm not so sure what the difference is. If somebody who loved the characters and story of the current draft wants to talk things over, here or on Discord, I'd be happy to start talking and see if we can find where the difference is.

I agree with everything you've said about your Athena or Apollo writing. Maybe I should have reworded this: Athena and Apollo are consistent, definite characters, but the events of this trial should really get to them. One of the joys of AA writing at its best for me is being able to subtly see that come out. I hope that what I'm talking about will become clearer when I finally publish my own case. It's been so long that my "style" probably isn't apparent any more.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
drvonkitty

Post by drvonkitty »

Enthalpy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:45 pm
QA Review: Ace of Turnabouts

-snip-
Well, me and Zekrom both ended up getting massively delayed on making these edits, but...

We've finished revising the case. All the specific issues pointed out in the QA have been addressed, and we've made a few substantive edits to try and resolve some of your other problems. We've also done a few minor tweaks and revisions throughout. A quick summary of notable changes:
  • Apollo and Phoenix have gained a couple scenes throughout the trial, highlighting their strained relationship.
  • There's now much more drama after Apollo unveils the forging allegation. Trucy loses her cool and is forced to leave the courtroom for the next CE.
  • In general, improved the character drama between the WAA crew during the trial.
  • Included some additional mystery surrounding Athena's anxiety.
  • Phoenix's "turnabout" moment has been rewritten to try and better elucidate why he comes around.
  • Not a huge change, but O'Reilly reveals himself to be a broke college student, who'll have no choice but to drop out if he loses his job. Social commentary, eh?
Not a complete overhaul like some of the changes in ATCJ, but hopefully enough to improve your enjoyment of the case. Overall, I'm happy with how it turned out!

Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Apologies for being out of communication with you on this. If I haven't finalized the QA two weeks from now, check back in with me.

There's some AAO update stuff that can finally move forward, so I want to ride the momentum from that before I get back to this QA.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Re: [T][CE] Ace of Turnabouts ★

Post by Enthalpy »

This all looks good to me! There's one other thing I'd try to patch over, but I don't feel qualified to give advice on that (and it is relatively minor), so without any hesitation:

★ The QA inspection is complete. This case is now featured. Congratulations!

This is a well-deserved feature star, and I'm looking forward to whatever else the two of you may be making.
TimeAxis

Post by TimeAxis »

Congrats on the feature. This was a great case and deserves it.
Question Arcs (Threads Coming Eventually)
ImageImageImageImage
Gaiden Episodes
Champion of Turnabouts ★
HALLOWEEN HERO
Other
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornauts
The Curious Case of the Phantom Limousine (Coming Eventually)
The Imposter's Turnabout (Coming Maybe)
ikuzonos
Spoken languages: English, limited French

Post by ikuzonos »

Seconded! Ace of Turnabout definitely deserves this; congratulations!
XavierWright

Post by XavierWright »

I agree, this is a magnificent case. Prosecutor Apollo is my favorite especially.
drvonkitty

Post by drvonkitty »

Thank you so much, Enthalpy!

I'm so happy that everyone has enjoyed it! As always, feel free to share your thoughts/criticisms/reviews here :D

Jofe
Spoken languages: Français [100%], English [70%]

Post by Jofe »

When I will have time, I will try to play this trial. I just started, and I have a question.
"Ackk!!!
Cloîtrer, Widget!
Not helping!"
Is this a reference to the fact that Athena speaks several European languages, including french? Because "cloîtrer" means "lock someone up to put them away". :awesome: For "shut up", the good translation will be "tais-toi". :phoenix:

If it has nothing to do with that, then forget that message. xD But I will try it. :jake:
Image Image Image Image Image
drvonkitty

Post by drvonkitty »

Nope, you're right! I'll fix that now. Feel free to let me know if anything else is incorrect!

Awsome2464

Post by Awsome2464 »

As one of the two people responsible for making this case a winning comp entry, I can confirm this case deserves its feature. Congrats!
Image Image
drvonkitty

[T] A Web of Turnabouts ●

Post by drvonkitty »

Click to play
The truth shall set you free.

Features
➢Sequel to Ace of Turnabouts
➢ZekromFan57 and drvonkitty fancase
➢Functional Mood Matrix
➢Alternate Universe (AU)
Spoiler : Synopsis :
Fresh off her first trial—defending Phoenix Wright for the murder of the Chief Justice—Athena Cykes finds herself thrown into a new case: investigating the death of Kristoph Gavin in his solitary prison cell. With an inverted ace of spades card left at each crime scene, these killings have been identified as the work of the mysterious "Dark Ace Killer" with motives unknown. Now a fully-fledged member of the reborn Wright Anything Agency, with Trucy by her side, Athena has set out to unweave this web of mysteries and identify this elusive Dark Ace Killer. But is she ready to find a truth which may be hard to face?
Spoiler : Walkthrough :
(Note: If a decision isn't mentioned, it doesn't matter which one you pick)
Link to full walkthrough
Spoiler : Investigation, Day 1 :
Wright Anything Agency:
Exhaust all talk options
Move to Central Prison

Central Prison:
Examine the Wall
Move to Prison Hallway

Prison Hallway:
Move to Solitary Cell #13

Solitary Cell #13:
Exhaust all talk options
Present Walter van Cleef's Profile
Examine Dinner Plate
Examine Nail Polish Bottle
Examine the table in the centre of the room
Move back to the Hallway and then to the Guard's Office

Guard's Office:
Exhaust all talk options
Present Widget
Present Dark Ace card
Select "Yes (exit)"
Move back to the Wright Anything Agency

Wright Anything Agency:
Exhaust all talk options
Present Larry Butz's Profile
Move back to the Guard's Office

Guard's Office:
Present Widget
Present Suspicious File
Talk - select "Kristoph's Murder"
Return to the Wright Anything Agency and move to Criminal Affairs from there.

Criminal Affairs:
Exhaust all talk options
Move to Chief Justice's Office

Chief Justice's Office:
Exhaust all talk options
Present Kristoph's profile
Exhaust all new talk options
Return to Wright Anything Agency, then move to Detention Center

Detention Center:
Exhaust all talk options
Spoiler : Trial, Day 2 :
Atroquinine:
Present Dinner Plate on Statement 4
Select "Present Evidence"
Present Klavier's Testimony
Present Harry Larry Butz's Profile

Expert Prison Protector:
Present Fountain Pen on Statement 3
Select: "There are two pens"
Present Nail Polish
Press the sixth statement
Select: "Time of Death"
Present Kristoph's Autopsy Report on the newly added statement

Alternative Theory:

Present the Blue Envelope
Select "Show evidence"

Red Letter:
Present Larry Butz
Present Larry's Coworker
Present Blue Envelope
Present Newspaper Clipping
Present Dark Ace Card
Spoiler : Investigation, Day 2 :
Wright Anything Agency:
Examine the package on the table
Move to Detention Center

Detention Center:

Present the Red Letter
Present the Dark Ace Card
Exhaust all talk options
Move to Club Poker

Club Poker Lounge:
Examine the door
Exhaust all talk options
Move to Starstrum

Starstrum:
Exhaust all talk options
Present Marian's Profile
Move back to the lounge

Club Poker Lounge:
Exhaust all talk options
Present Walter van Cleef's profile
Move to Central Prison

Central Prison:
Move to Prison Hallway

Prison Hallway:
Exhaust all talk options
Present the Flash Drive
Talk - "Sorting Codes"
Visit both Solitary Cell #13 and the Guard's Office, then return
Move to Criminal Affairs

Criminal Affairs:

Present Flash Drive
Exhaust all talk options
Move to the Records Room

Records Room:
Examine the drawers
Move to Criminal Affairs

Criminal Affairs:
Move to the Chief Justice's Office
Talk - "Chief Justice's Office"
Move back to the Prison Hallway

Prison Hallway:
Present James van Cleef's profile
Return to Criminal Affairs

Criminal Affairs:
Present Widget
Present Wright's Statement
Present Bloody Ace
Present James van Cleef's profile
Move to Chief Justice's Office

Chief Justice's Office:
Examine the phone on the desk
Examine the notebook on the desk
Examine the bookcase
Move to the Detention Center

Detention Center:
Talk - "Alibi"
Present MW-12 File
Move to Club Poker Lounge

Club Poker Lounge:
Present Widget
Present Grape Juice Bottle
Present MW-12 File
Talk - "MW-12 Incident"
Move to the Wright Anything Agency (not like you can do much else…)

Wright Anything Agency:
Exhaust all talk options
Present MW-12 File
Present Flash Drive
Spoiler : Trial, Day 3 :
A Prosecutor? In MY Club?:
Pinpoint fear on the first statement
Select "Prosecutor"
Select "Bias"
Present the Coffee Machines on statement 4
Present Crime Photo on statement 6
Click the painting on the wall
Present MW-12 File

Three Years Ago:
Press the fourth statement
Present Jenner's Autopsy Report on the newly-added statement
Click the redacted part of "Manner of Incident"
Present MW-12 File
Present Richard Kingson's profile

The MW-12 Incident:
Press statement 2
Press statement 3
Choose "Present Evidence"
Present the Flash Drive
Present van Cleef's Organiser

The Hearing:
Present whatever you want

Absurdum Prima Facie:
Ask "What did you have for supper?"
Present the Crime Photo on the newly-added statement
Present the Key

Ei Incumbit Probatio:
Press harder
Present van Cleef's Organiser on statement 5
Click on "Dinner with Rex"
Present Empty Heart Medicine
Present Flash Drive on the newly-added statement
Present Wiretap

One Last Opportunity:
Select "Call a witness"
Present Marian Jir's profile
Present Kristoph's Autopsy Report
Present Ema's Profile
Present Shattered Bottle
Select "No, he wasn't"
Present Wiretap

Thought Route:
Select "They're the same"
Select "It disappeared entirely"
Present Blue Envelope
Present Fountain Pens
Select "The killer smuggled it in"
Select "For secret communication"
Present Red Letter
Select "...was tampered with"
Present Blue Envelope

The truth about the letters:
Select "No"
Present Klavier's testimony
Present Nail Polish
Select "No, I can't"
Present
Trucy Wright
Present Bloody Ace

Happiness:
Present Kristoph's Autopsy Report

Sadness:
Present Vera Misham's profile

Anger:
Present Bloody Ace

Surprise:
Present Fountain Pens

Final Stretch:
Present the Dinner Plate
Select "Yes" (or "no" if you're lazy)
Present Phoenix Wright's profile
Present Shattered Bottle

Epilogue:
Present Walter van Cleef's profile
Present Bloody Ace
Spoiler : Credits, contains spoilers :
thank you to all the talented members of the community who make these fancases possible :pearlhappy:
June-pie, ikuzonos, and Blackrune - playtesting
mercurialSK, Rajin, SuperAJ3, ShiroForever, Hesseldahl, and Silver Glas - Athena Cykes sprites
gotMLK7 - Oleg O'Reilly sprites
Hesseldahl - Marian Jir sprites
Silver Glas - Richard Kingson sprites
Lind - Cyti Lyvin sprites
June-pie - James van Cleef sprites
mercurialSK - Prosecutor Justice sprites, Mood Matrix graphics
DragonTrainer - Walter van Cleef sprites, "Vibes Girl" sprites
NotButz - Athena Cykes (young) sprites
JoeyHugg - Young Kingson sprites (recolored), Young Kristoph bench sprites
Aeliren - Larry Butz add. sprites
Blackrune, risefromtheashes, and June-pie - Phoenix Wright add. sprites
Neni - Trucy Wright add. sprites
Calvinball - Widget evidence
FenrirDarkWolf - Got it bubble, confetti graphic
Phantom - "creamy" testimony graphic
TheDoctor - Thought Route graphics, silence bubble
LawfulMagician - Trucy, Klavier court minis
applekitty - multiple DD rips
Willoweiss - Ending CG (full res)
VGMusicRemaster - Trucy's remixed theme
999 - Kingson's theme 1, theme 2 (remix)
Fire Emblem: Three Heroes - JVC breakdown
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - time gear, time gear remix, sympathy, in the morning sun
Pokemon BW - Cyti's theme
Sins of a Solar Empire - "realization" theme
Call of Duty 4 - Dark Ace theme
Link Wray - JVC theme
GSV - tricks and gadgets remix
Sigmund Krähe - intro theme
please let me know immediately if i missed anything so i can ensure everyone receives proper credit!!!
Last edited by drvonkitty on Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
Bannedfrom7

Re: [T] A Web of Turnabouts ○

Post by Bannedfrom7 »

YES YESS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!111!!!1!
I am Banned